• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

John McCain Dead at 81

I don't think he's bothered by it. lol.

John McCain is receiving the adulation he always wanted, in death, that he never got in life.

Tomorrow, we will be back to normal, attacking Trump in much more conventional ways. The DOJ will still try their best to find a crime that they can pin on him. Every hangnail will be the result of one of his policies. And so it goes.

In the meantime, he will continue to appoint judges that uphold the Constitution, versus those intent on social engineering. He will re-negotiate trade deals that have put Americans out of work. He will continue to reveal the corruption and dishonesty in the media. He will be making America great again.

John McCain is receiving the adulation he always wanted, in death, that he never got in life.

Tomorrow, we will be back to normal, attacking Trump in much more conventional ways. The DOJ will still try their best to find a crime that they can pin on him. Every hangnail will be the result of one of his policies. And so it goes.

In the meantime, he will continue to appoint judges that uphold the Constitution, versus those intent on social engineering. He will re-negotiate trade deals that have put Americans out of work. He will continue to reveal the corruption and dishonesty in the media. He will be making America great again.

And giving the Left tears, heartburn and irritable bowel syndrome.

Whew, thas was tough to watch, McCain & Aretha galvanizing the nation. Thank God it's over.. /wipes brow.

Now we can finally get back to our regularly scheduled presidency of hate-tweeting, lobbing insults, attacking the media and our democratic institutions, shouting down opposing arguments and, well, golfing.

Last edited:
Whew, thas was tough to watch, McCain & Aretha galvanizing the nation. Thank God it's over.. /wipes brow.

Now we can finally get back to our regularly scheduled presidency of hate-tweeting, lobbing insults, attacking the media and our democratic institutions, shouting down opposing arguments and, well, golfing.

I don't know if it is your intent, but you seem to never cease to put something in there that makes me laugh. The blatant hypocrisy.

Obama golfed...a lot.

Whew, thas was tough to watch, McCain & Aretha galvanizing the nation.

Either that....or they had their funerals turned into episodes of Saturday Night Live full of the usual Trump bashing. Seems rather stupid to me.

I didn't watch a lot of it but find it kind of disturbing that the whole thing basically turned into an anti-Trump event. Whether you like Trump or not it's strange that the entire theme of this man's send-off seems to be "He was way better than Trump!". Oddly petty and classless.

Wouldn't you want the focus to be on your father, husband, friend, colleague and not so much on one of his adversaries? Bizarre.

Yep that's pretty disgusting but par for the course for the left. They can't seem to help themselves from missing an opportunity to throw fecal matter at those they oppose. I think it has a reverse effect as most reasonable citizens can see their actions at face value and form their own opinions. They'll never learn from past failures. If they had made the funeral about John McCain rather than a non stop Trump bashing, they would have been much better off. I'm sure the base lapped it up though and they remembered to send their donations to the DNC. That's what it's about after all.

Last edited:
Either that....or they had their funerals turned into episodes of Saturday Night Live full of the usual Trump bashing. Seems rather stupid to me.

President Trump is in McCain's head even after he's dead.

I don't know if it is your intent, but you seem to never cease to put something in there that makes me laugh. The blatant hypocrisy.

Obama golfed...a lot.

Bw_Jk_Pu1_CMAABm_Si.jpg
[/url]best image hosting[/IMG]

Perhaps I am missing something, but I still fail to see how you honor a person by ripping on another at the former’s funeral. If anyone can explain that, I’d be interested.

Hey guess what? Trump took the high road this weekend. Probably driving them nuts he took all those shots and failed to feed their pr campaign

I suspect that someone in the White House swiped his cell phone and hid it.

I'm glad thisi s over. The non stop coverage was beyond annoying. My phone kept blowing up with breaking news alerts.....that really weren't breaking. I didn't need a minute by minute play by play as to the location of McCain's body in the AZ desert. Nor did I need to know who was speaking at his funeral.

Perhaps I am missing something, but I still fail to see how you honor a person by ripping on another at the former’s funeral. If anyone can explain that, I’d be interested.

If the person was murdered by an illegal immigrant, they can use the opportunity to politicize it.

If the person was murdered by an illegal immigrant, they can use the opportunity to politicize it.

Or by a white cop.

Or by a guy who isnt white, but has a white guy name. All we need to do is brighten up the picture we show and edit the 911 call to make it seem like he volunteered that the guy was black.

I highly doubt it that happened at Mollie Tibbets funeral.

The illegal immigrant caused her death. Trump did not, to my knowledge, have anything to do with John McCain's death.

They didn't like each other. They had policy disagreements. Trump even made a very rude, stupid comment about McCain. Is that a reason to make Trump the whole focus of McCain's funeral service after his decades long career in public service?

Maybe you think that's normal. I don't.