• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

John McCain Dead at 81

In the spirit of the reaction from Trump supporters on the board to McCain's passing, I give you this:

DmAG6wzWwAIQwUq.jpg:large

Makes your stomach turn. But comes as no surprise from someone as vile as Ann Coulter.
She is merely pointing out what many of us feel, that the media hype is a bit over the top. I don't know why that is so vile.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Steeler Nation mobile app

Actually, that was hilarious.
Yes it is, for you degenerates without a soul or moral compass. No wonder you're able to support a lying, incompetent, criminal mob boss as President. It makes perfect sense.

Yes it was. I love Ann's scathng sense of humor.

You guys should lock arms as you dance on John McCain's grave. Sad day for America. Sad day to see the end of the conservative movement as we knew it. It's on a level somewhere beneath pond scum, right around now. The Trump effect is in full force, for all to see.

You guys should lock arms as you dance on John McCain's grave. Sad day for America. Sad day to see the end of the conservative movement as we knew it. It's on a level somewhere beneath pond scum, right around now. The Trump effect is in full force, for all to see.

God, you are such a whiny little *****.

In the spirit of the reaction from Trump supporters on the board to McCain's passing, I give you this:

DmAG6wzWwAIQwUq.jpg:large

Makes your stomach turn. But comes as no surprise from someone as vile as Ann Coulter.

Some of you actually find that hilarious?

I find it vile, disgusting, and unnecessary...

And no I'm not John McCain lover...didn't know the man...

What ever happened to our core American values that makes people want to announce crap like this to the entire world?

Yes it is, for you degenerates without a soul or moral compass. No wonder you're able to support a lying, incompetent, criminal mob boss as President. It makes perfect sense.

Nice faux outrage. I almost bought for a half second. Then I remembered that Libs walk around 24/7 looking for anything they can pretend to be outraged about.

meanwhile

Old-School Eulogy at Aretha Franklin Funeral Ignites Wrath

A fiery, old-school eulogist at the funeral of Aretha Franklin fell flat for many in the crowd and prompted a social media uproar when he declared "black America has lost its soul," black women are incapable of raising sons alone and the Black Lives Matter movement is unfounded in the face of black-on-black crime.

As he wended his way through the need for more African Americans to return to church and more men to return to their families, the heat turned up online

824879998_Aretha_Franklin_12298_12811181_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

https://www.ajc.com/news/state--reg...funeral-ignites-wrath/DqTxuOPoNx9WbCdF0bEAWO/

Actually, that was hilarious.

meanwhile

A fiery, old-school eulogist at the funeral of Aretha Franklin fell flat for many in the crowd and prompted a social media uproar when he declared "black America has lost its soul," black women are incapable of raising sons alone and the Black Lives Matter movement is unfounded in the face of black-on-black crime.

As he wended his way through the need for more African Americans to return to church and more men to return to their families, the heat turned up online

https://www.ajc.com/news/state--reg...funeral-ignites-wrath/DqTxuOPoNx9WbCdF0bEAWO/

sounds like good advice to me...

JFC you would think McCain died a sitting president with the coverage this is getting. Honor the man but holy hell this is over the top.

If he would not have started fighting against Trump or was supportive of him he would have gotten a 5 minute send off on every MSM news outlet. ******* hypocrites, every one. Liberals in the general public wouldn't have given a tin **** either.

meanwhile

i watched this for like 2 minutes and couldn't stomach it anymore. I also saw an article early where i think it was the preacher apologized to Ariana Grande for touching her boob.

Some of you actually find that hilarious?

I find it vile, disgusting, and unnecessary...

And no I'm not John McCain lover...didn't know the man...

What ever happened to our core American values that makes people want to announce crap like this to the entire world?

It’s flying right over your head.

Her point is the MSM Hated John McCain when he ran for president in 2008. Now suddenly they can’t stop the fawning over him.

It’s flying right over your head.

Her point is the MSM Hated John McCain when he ran for president in 2008. Now suddenly they can’t stop the fawning over him.

I knew what she meant,,,,

her sarcasm was disgraceful..

Last edited:

No it wasn’t. You are simply too stoopid to grasp that the MSM are nothing but shills for the DNC.

40505660_10160974880000515_6861705284700602368_n.png

Have to say, I've never seen a more wide-ranging, concerted (and just plain blatant) effort to obstruct our democratic process over one man in my lifetime. That's what's truly sad Tibs, I'm sorry your increasing anger over President Trump doesn't allow you to see that.

Agreed...she should have taken the high road. And I am not buying into “all the great things he did for our country”. I don’t follow politics to the tee, but I never knew about all of these great things until now and I still can’t find someone who can name these specific accomplishments.

No his ex wife that he cheated on should, oh yeah she can’t she is in a wheel chair. McCain is a saint - the left.