• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Johnny Manziel Loves Football...and Coke

He was drafted where he was expected to be drafted. End of freaking story. You don't like the pick everybody has heard it a million freaking times already. Some choose to be more optimistic and hope he succeeds. But he was picked exactly where most experts predicted so get over it.

Nope. Talking about Archer not 2008. He still was drafted where he was suppose to be.

You keep agreeing with them. But I'll keep giving my opinion and not give a **** what you or any "expert" says.

lying about what? I told you I did it.. cry more ****.

You lied about not stalking me you big ******* *****. I knew you did it because I ******* SAID SO. I guess reading isn't in your wheelhouse? I'm sure it's tough for uneducated ******* like yourself.

children, please try and stick to football discussion...lame name calling will not make this an enjoyable site to visit.....

Yet Idiot's always harping that all the great posters ran away from the site because nobody gives his drafting expertise the proper respect it deserves.

"You're" illiterate. Or just just believe your own made up fantasy ****,,,

Seriously,, what was that childhood REALLY like,,, that you turn into this ,,, ? I kinda feel bad for ya. Then again.. Nah,, I'm just glad im not you, stuck inside that head full of misdirected anger, tunnelvision and delusions.

"You're" illiterate. Or just just believe your own made up fantasy ****,,,

Seriously,, what was that childhood REALLY like,,, that you turn into this ,,, ? I kinda feel bad for ya. Then again.. Nah,, I'm just glad im not you, stuck inside that head full of misdirected anger, tunnelvision and delusions.

Typical response from someone of your ilk. Can't punctuate, think for himself or even figure out how to post without hitting the submit button before he finishes his ignorant rant. Maybe you have mommy or daddy issues? The circle jerk here is always the same. I was talking football but that wasn't good enough. You and your circle jerk squad only want to ***** about something. Well get back to the sand box little boy and let the adult talks. Must be difficult not to have the ability to communicate well with a brain the size of a pea and the intellect of a flea.

here's another pic of Manziel from that night

tumblr_mtlc518giM1rlqzhmo1_400.gif

Last edited:
if I were drafted by the Clowns, I'd be doing lines, too.

Typical response from someone of your ilk. Can't punctuate, think for himself or even figure out how to post without hitting the submit button before he finishes his ignorant rant. Maybe you have mommy or daddy issues? The circle jerk here is always the same. I was talking football but that wasn't good enough. You and your circle jerk squad only want to ***** about something. Well get back to the sand box little boy and let the adult talks. Must be difficult not to have the ability to communicate well with a brain the size of a pea and the intellect of a flea.
Pretty bad for sitting right in the middle of a post condescending another poster for grammar mistakes.
tumblr_n0wmu5Pdta1tssp09o1_1280.jpg

Pretty bad for sitting right in the middle of a post condescending another poster for grammar mistakes.
View attachment 329

WOW... I missed an "S". Probably took you hours to find that. There is a difference between a misspelled word and somebody writing like English is their 2nd language. But I'm sure,,, that's,,,ok for sum paple rite.,.,.,,

Holy ****, give us an opponent so we can curb the infighting. For sake of PETE, let's start hating the Bills for a change. We have to practice against those Habitants wannabes. They should go back to Toronto where they belong Eh? 2020 can't come quickly enough, so Bon Jovi can answer the prayer of those neighbors to the north and have the Bills a livin in Ontario...

If I were drafted by the clowns, I would call a press conference and have them film me masturbating in the center of town. Than I would ask Hank for his shirt so I could wipe off...

Holy ****, give us an opponent so we can curb the infighting. For sake of PETE, let's start hating the Bills for a change. We have to practice against those Habitants wannabes. They should go back to Toronto where they belong Eh? 2020 can't come quickly enough, so Bon Jovi can answer the prayer of those neighbors to the north and have the Bills a livin in Ontario...

Pete can go **** himself