• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Journalist Andy Ngo Beaten & Hospitalized by ANTIFA

Lol, the entire second part of my post was quoting Trump’s Charlottesville comments, word for word. Figured that would go over your head. ;)

I got that. But it was kind of a bad analogy, since there weren't any Proud Boys at the scene where this journalist was attacked. And thats really the unfortunate part of this...

I would like every antifa rally to be met with an equal number of Proud Boys and let them work it out. Sort of like a self-cleaning oven.

yes - he meant that. he doesnt condemn antifa at all.

There are roughly 170,000+ words in the English language. No combination of words could express my thoughts any better or differently than the ones I used, when I wrote:

I unequivocally condemn Antifa and any other groups or individuals who participate in or condone this type of violence. It needs to end now.

I can't be any clearer than that, not even for your sake.

There are roughly 170,000+ words in the English language. No combination of words could express my thoughts any better or differently than the ones I used, when I wrote:

You could try being honest, because you are full of ****.

Good on you, Ted Cruz. Have you picked your Attorney General yet?

Texas Senator Ted Cruz has called on both the FBI and the Department of Justice to investigate Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler.
“To law enforcement: find & prosecute these violent felons,” Cruz tweeted after the violent left-wing Antifa attacks on Saturday. “To federal law enforcement,” he wrote. “Investigate & bring legal action against a Mayor who has, for political reasons, ordered his police officers to let citizens be attacked by domestic terrorists.”

To federal law enforcement: investigate & bring legal action against a Mayor who has, for political reasons, ordered his police officers to let citizens be attacked by domestic terrorists. https://t.co/5xyCDARICl https://t.co/c0Tf3SsKEf

— Ted Cruz (@tedcruz) June 30, 2019

Wheeler is under fire for his response — or lack thereof — to the violent Antifa protesters in the city under his care. During the demonstrations, journalist Andy Ngo was beaten in the head and hit with a milkshake allegedly filled with quick-dry cement. Cruz also went after Vox writer Carlos Maza for encouraging the actions.

Lol, the entire second part of my post was quoting Trump’s Charlottesville comments, word for word. Figured that would go over your head. ;)

it didn't.
I knew exactly what you were saying it and exactly why you were saying it.

I stand by my point that you do not condemn antifa at all. just lip service. aside from that, YOU condemning antifa means nothing to me. just as my condeming BLM means nothing to you. save your bandwidth.

You'd think this is a picture of a special riot unit of Portland PD. Wait, that's Antifa? We see who really runs Portland now.

D-VCP3_UYAEDnSe.jpg:small

Last edited:
Probably supports them through GoFundMe

What's cool is that Andy Ngo has support to the tune of $145,855 raised (of $50,000 goal) so far through GoFundMe.

Here's the link. https://www.gofundme.com/f/protect-andy-ngo-fund

Funny though, that high school kid smirked awkwardly at a Native American and the media and pundits were up in arms, he was told that's a good face for punching, it was trending on twitter etc.

This? Nary a peep.

You could try being honest, because you are full of ****.
Obviously I disagree with Tibs on many many things.

However, it is possible for Tibs to disagree with Trump on any number of issues, it is possible for Tibs to be offended or even outraged when Trump said there were many fine people on both sides of the Charlottesville riot, and it is possible for both of those things to be true and Tibs to still decry mob violence regardless of which side is involved.

At some point the endless name-calling and personal attacks are just so many roadblocks to getting to an understanding. It doesn't have to be agreement, but at least understanding.

I, for one, would like to hear Tib's thoughts on all those points above about things that have been accomplished through the end of O's presidency and the start of Trumps. Certainly you can't attribute 'luck' to that much improvement in so many areas. Honestly, if all those bullet points are accurate, how can we be so negative about Trump's presidency? What thing has Trump actually done that has caused such outrage?

(I am going to "pre-eliminate" the kids in cages argument. Trump asked, even demanded that congress come up with and pass some realistic immigration reform laws. They refused and he was left to move forward with the current programs already in place. True, he enforces them far more stringently than past presidents, but these are NOT new Trumpian policies. He is simply carrying on with what we have since congress wouldn't put something together and risk allowing the republicans to look just a little good.

The partisanship is KILLING this country.

What thing has Trump actually done that has caused such outrage?

Be a Washington outsider who's actually succeeded at things most Washington insiders haven't, and it's killing them inside.

There will be no bi-partisanship in this country with such a hungry and hateful mob that wants nothing more than the Orange Man to disappear. By any means necessary.

Leftwing terrorists swinging metal pipes, the pride of the DNC, why aren't these videos splattered all over the news?

D-Y4L33X4AIua7W.jpg:large

D-ZyFcwXoAAKBlm.jpg

However, it is possible for Tibs to disagree with Trump on any number of issues, it is possible for Tibs to be offended or even outraged when Trump said there were many fine people on both sides of the Charlottesville riot

To make sure the facts stay in front: Trump did NOT say there were fine people on both sides of the riot; he said there were fine people on both sides of the peaceful protest about removing Robert E. Lee's statue.

Not Tibs. Probably supports them through GoFundMe

You couldn't be more wrong. Amazing the amount of projecting you do, making baseless accusations against people you know nothing about. And you do it without shame. In most places that's called slander. Here, it's just another ho-hum average day on the SN board.

The thing that really annoys me about "Antifa" is that they claim to be rabid "anti fascists". However it seems painfully clear that they have no understanding of world history. In terms of political and economic ideology, antifa is very very fascist. Indeed they are more like Hitler's brown-shirts than any other organization since WWII. Economically, antifa and their supporters want a government that manages civil services and industry. (This is a fascist economic cornerstone.) They want a government that dictates wages, work and ultimately the cost of goods produced by industry. (This is what Hitler's government DID. It's how they managed to control the economy to fund their war effort as long as they did.) They want a government that dictates the social and moral values of it's people, indeed they want a government that reshapes and defines the national identity of the country. (cough cough Fascism...)

How the antifa guys fail to understand that THEY are the nazi brown-shirt thugs of the new era, I cannot understand. I suspect they base ALL their ire on the idea that Trump and the current administration is racist - Fascism was predominantly anti-jewish of course. It cannot be argued that America is even REMOTELY anti-semitic in policy. Antifa activists, however are significantly focused on a specific demographic upon which they focus their prejudice.

Antifa ARE the Fascists. It's so ridiculous it would be laughable if it weren't so disturbing in its implications.

The thing that really annoys me about "Antifa" is that they claim to be rabid "anti fascists". However it seems painfully clear that they have no understanding of world history. In terms of political and economic ideology, antifa is very very fascist. Indeed they are more like Hitler's brown-shirts than any other organization since WWII.

"Hey, we only burn BAD books."

/s Antifa

wig, pass me a link on Antifa's views on political/economic issues et al, as far as where you're getting this information from. Best I can tell they're a bunch of misfit lowlifes intent on wreaking havoc and disrupting right wing rallies, akin to the anti-globalist anarchists you see breaking windows and setting stuff on fire around the world. I didn't know they had their own political and economic ideology. I never considered them to be organized in any formidable manner, more of a collective of individual leftists on the fringes, who don't shy away from using physical force.

DO IT!

Andy Ngo's Lawyer Just Threatened to Sue Antifa Thugs 'Into Oblivion'

The lawyer for independent journalist Andy Ngo says those responsible for the attack are going to face maximum legal repercussions.

“Goodnight everyone except Antifa criminals who I plan to sue into oblivion and then sow salt into their yoga studios and avocado toast stands until nothing grows there, not even the glimmer of a violent criminal conspiracy aided by the effete impotence of a cowed city government,” Harmeet Dhillon wrote on Twitter.

Dhillon savagely called out the lifestyles of the millennial Antifa thugs while simultaneously criticizing the feckless government of Portland.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/victo...ed-to-sue-antifa-thugs-into-oblivion-n2549282

I hope he financially ruins them all for about the next 25 years.

They'd probably be scurrying around mom's basement for the next 50 years otherwise, so give 'em 50.

And about that, that's all he really has at this point. Otherwise, how's it going to stop? The Portland PD is useless, their mayor is scum, & the media is not bringing this to light nor does there seem to be any national outrage. Like Senator Cruz said, the DOJ/FBI need to step in and show they mean business about this.

Same with the Covington kids, who the hell do they have in their corner? This is really starting to become a sick place (with sick people) we're living in.

Portland is making their bed and pretty soon the decent folks remaining along with the companies that employ them will leave. I know this also has to be adversely affecting the tourist income.

With respect to CVille. The match that started that fire was the State Police had orders from the governor to clear the protesters. They cleared them alright,,,they pushed them into the same block.

The two camps were initially separated when the day began and for the most part nothing was going on but once they were herded by the police into the same block all hell broke loose. Fallout from that was spun by the media and then heavily influenced the election for governor.

One day that whole orchestrated fiasco will be investigated by the Feds and those higher ups will be held accountable.

The truth will one day come to light.

Last edited:
Portland is making their bed and pretty soon the decent folks remaining along with the companies that employ them will leave. I know this also has to be adversely affecting the tourist income.

Feel sorry for Roy. Or maybe (hopefully) he's away from the insanity.

So you didn't post the picture of the D-Day Higgins boat comparing the GIs who stormed the beaches at Normandy to Antifa?