• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Journalist Andy Ngo Beaten & Hospitalized by ANTIFA

So you didn't post the picture of the D-Day Higgins boat comparing the GIs who stormed the beaches at Normandy to Antifa?
Yeah I posted a single meme like that a year or two ago. Sorry if you found that offensive, didn’t intend to hurt anyone’s feelings. I’ve also posted hundreds of other memes since, none of which had anything to do with Antifa, Normandy, D-Day or Higgins boats.

Yeah I posted a single meme like that a year or two ago. Sorry if you found that offensive, didn’t intend to hurt anyone’s feelings. I’ve also posted hundreds of other memes since, none of which had anything to do with Antifa, Normandy, D-Day or Higgins boats.

Do you work the overnight shift?

And about that, that's all he really has at this point. Otherwise, how's it going to stop? The Portland PD is useless, their mayor is scum, & the media is not bringing this to light nor does there seem to be any national outrage. Like Senator Cruz said, the DOJ/FBI need to step in and show they mean business about this.

Same with the Covington kids, who the hell do they have in their corner? This is really starting to become a sick place (with sick people) we're living in.

The DOJ/FBI don’t give a ****.
Society/Americans are divided.

A lot more easy for these political ******** to persuade someone

Yeah I posted a single meme like that a year or two ago. Sorry if you found that offensive

Yeah that's pretty ******* offensive. Compairing a domestic terrorist group to D-Day soldiers? What the **** were you thinking? Shows that you just swallow whatever the left shoves down your ******* throat. You should be sorry, that's one sorry-*** thing to do.

ANTIFA hates gays and Asians.

Yeah that's pretty ******* offensive. Comparing a domestic terrorist group to D-Day soldiers? What the **** were you thinking? Shows that you just swallow whatever the left shoves down your ******* throat. You should be sorry, that's one sorry-*** thing to do.
Really? That's the first I've heard of it, that it bothered anyone. Nobody's ever brought it up or even mentioned it. Not Tim, not Supe, not Indy, not any of the fellas. Funny how this comes up now, after all this time.

What was I thinking? Well, that Allied forces went up against actual fascists and Antifa professes to be against wanna-be fascists. That's where the idea came from. The notion that both stand against racist, white supremacist, fascist ideology. In WWII you had the real thing with the Nazis, in this day and age you have the far right wanna-be Nazis, Klansmen and white supremacist hate groups. Hateful, racist, anti-Semitic ideology should not be accepted, not now or in the future.

And that's where the comparison ends. The military, our servicemen were studs and heroes who made the ultimate sacrifice to rid Europe of the Nazi scourge while Antifa are a bunch of violent thugs who smash and break **** like jilted teenagers. I respect and honor our WWII veterans and condemn the leftist hooligans who resort to violence. But I will never apologize for standing up and raising my voice against antisemitism, white supremacy, racism, bigotry, and the dehumanization of others.

But thanks for the lecture and tongue-lashing, always nice to be put in my place by the SN thought police.

Last edited:
Mornin Tibs....Sun's just coming up here. How's things on your side of the globe?

LOL, it's hot as hell out here with the AC down in my office, sweating like two rats ******* in a wool sock. Other than that, it's all good, thanks. :beers:

Reactions: JMM
But thanks for the lecture and tongue-lashing, always nice to be put in my place by the SN thought police.

Tibs, if you really want to be honest with yourself, you have to admit that your track record of picking your heroes has been abysmal recently. You grasp onto people, who to the rest of us are obvious scumbags, and you put them on a pedestal. Your TDS is so consuming, it effects your ability to think rationally, and without bias.

BTW, I see that ThinkProgress, one of your go to sources, is on the auction block, looking for a bailout. Sounds like people aint buying what they are selling.

BTW, I see that ThinkProgress, one of your go to sources, is on the auction block, looking for a bailout. Sounds like people aint buying what they are selling.
I can count on one hand how many times I've read or posted anything from ThinkProgress over the years. I've posted many more articles here from FoxNews than I have from thinkprogress. Hardly a go-to source, but whatever wets your whistle, you gotta keep the spin going.

It's like someone said this morning. Some guy in the midwest somewhere posts a meme of Donald Trump body slamming a CNN logo and mobs show up at his door the next day but for **** like this caught on camera it's like we need to get Lieutenant Columbo on the case and spend months trying to track them down.

It's like someone said this morning. Some guy in the midwest somewhere posts a meme of Donald Trump body slamming a CNN logo and mobs show up at his door the next day but for **** like this caught on camera it's like we need to get Lieutenant Columbo on the case and spend months trying to track them down.
The press can track down a person who slowed down a Pelosi video in less than 12 hours but finding these folks with full facial video available is virtually impossible. Go think.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

The press can track down a person who slowed down a Pelosi video in less than 12 hours but finding these folks with full facial video available is virtually impossible. Go think.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

do we have a motive for Vegas yet? Asking for a friend. . .

Tibs lives about halfway around the world. Big time zone difference.

I realize that, that's why I asked. He's on between like 2am & 5am his time consistently (that's why I asked overnight).

You're welcome, my pleasure.

You know, if you look at all of the mugshots released of the arrests in Portland, all of them but one are white. Probably 30-40 in total. Claim to stand against Nazi’s, beat a gay Asian guy. Must be some kind of new white supremacist group.

You know, if you look at all of the mugshots released of the arrests in Portland, all of them but one are white. Probably 30-40 in total. Claim to stand against Nazi’s, beat a gay Asian guy. Must be some kind of new white supremacist group.

No ****. That's how you know they don't give a **** about any of the groups they claim to protect. They are an anarchist mob bent on punishing political dissonance. Sounds like any good totalitarian society. You know how they say that the left is always guilty of what they accuse the other side of doing? Think about the name Antifa and there you go. What do they claim to be fighting again? Yep, you got it. One of the many cases where that thought is played out in living color.

Maybe if Andy don't like boo-boos, he should get out of the business of spreading hate.

99% of them are white liberals who live at home with mommy and daddy. They've been feed a steady diet of anti-capitalistic, pro Che propaganda all their lives.

Maybe if Andy don't like boo-boos, he should get out of the business of spreading hate.

What hate would that be? So conservatives should all be physically assaulted? Just when you can't get any more stupid you try and top it again.

There’s liberalism in action. Guy deserved it. He was spreading hate by reporting the truth. What a warped ****** up brain you have.

"spreading hate is subjective"

you're essentially green-lighting the beating he got and saying anyone protesting anything should be met with violence.

you're an *******.