• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Journalist Andy Ngo Beaten & Hospitalized by ANTIFA

f they'd put these bunheads under the jail for awhile instead of letting lawsuits happen maybe there wouldn't be such a problem?

Disagree. I genuinely believe several dozen of leaders of those warts need to meet Uncle Walther and be put in the dirt.

iu

"Say hello to my little friend!"

so if this woman were to get raped for wearing this skirt out in public and she were raped by a bunch of Muslims, it would be her fault, right, 21?

tumblr_lqghb5meoB1qj1azvo1_1280.jpg

I don't agree with the Antifada tactics, but they are well known. Do you go to the zoo and put your hand in the Tigers cage and say your hand had a right to be there?.
Reporters go to war zones and many get injured. He had every right to go report and common sense should have told him, there is a high percentage chance he would get assaulted
in some way. He seems like someone that needs attention.

I don't agree with the Antifada tactics, but they are well known. Do you go to the zoo and put your hand in the Tigers cage and say your hand had a right to be there?.
Reporters go to war zones and many get injured. He had every right to go report and common sense should have told him, there is a high percentage chance he would get assaulted

I'd like to double down on stupid, please.

I don't agree with the Antifada tactics, but they are well known. Do you go to the zoo and put your hand in the Tigers cage and say your hand had a right to be there?

So antifa ******** have no more control than a wild animal? That's your analogy. They are dangerous animals.

Hey, what do we do with dangerous animals that enter populated areas?

Reporters go to war zones and many get injured. He had every right to go report and common sense should have told him, there is a high percentage chance he would get assaulted in some way. He seems like someone that needs attention.

So reporters in war zones (by the way, Portland is not a war zone) can be beaten or killed by members of the military they are covering? Because none of these antifa limpdicks is a member of an actual army, or trained in proper use of force, and with no mandate from any government to engage in hostilities.

You have no problem berating an assault victim. Funny how you have not one bad thing to say about the scum that is antifa or the cowardly, idiotic Portland mayor.

Disagree. I genuinely believe several dozen of leaders of those warts need to meet Uncle Walther and be put in the dirt.

iu

"Say hello to my little friend!"

Watched a show last night where a special ops guy was evaluating different weapons. He loved the PPK.

You wouldn't know it if you get your news from the MSM.

The person behind that video is the same Steven Crowder who was targeted by a left-wing hack nutjob, Carlos Maza, and demonetized.

Mini AOC received death threats.

So antifa ******** have no more control than a wild animal? That's your analogy. They are dangerous animals.

Hey, what do we do with dangerous animals that enter populated areas?

We put them the **** down.

My Glock 26 is ready. Tonight, during prime fireworks time, two magazines get emptied in my backyard. **** firecrackers.

Watched a show last night where a special ops guy was evaluating different weapons. He loved the PPK.

Update. The semi shown is the newer PPQ, which is a better gun than its predecessors, the PP and the PPK. The PPQ has a better trigger pull (tough to believe, but true), less recoil, now fixed with the button magazine release.

Joe Biden has come out and publicly condemned the assault on journalist Andy Ngo.

Sanders, Harris, Gillibrand, Booker etc., not a word.

a reporter in the United States of America should not have to worry about being attacked on the street by ******* fascists pretending to be against fascism.

So then you must also believe that if you wear a steeler jersey to a Ravens game then you deserve to get punched out by Raven fans. You should have known better than to root against the home team. You were just seeking attention and stirring up trouble.