• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Journalist Andy Ngo Beaten & Hospitalized by ANTIFA

sweating like two rats ******* in a wool sock.
That was my full on chuckle for the day! SUPER Descriptive.

65858688_2624651100918508_7650854591323439104_n.jpg

guess he deserved a beating for being there, too, right, 21?

And regarding your question, Tibs -

Antifa calls themselves that as it's supposed to mean "Anti fascist". However they are politically very left leaning. Indeed, they are referred to by others as the "Radical Left" while they call themselves "far left". Fascism is a very leftist form of economic governance.

antifa ... fighting nazis

Some people deserve to be put out of their misery. Just once, I want to see someone who is getting beat like that old man, pull out his concealed weapon and unload on those maggots.

Maybe if Andy don't like boo-boos, he should get out of the business of spreading hate.

Wow, lowlife hateful disgusting rhetoric from a tolerant leftist. Shocking! I don't know if you are a piece of **** in real life so I label you completely but your online persona is a piece of **** for saying that. Pretty ******* gross. You are sick in the head.

**** Portland and their shitbag mayor. Notice antifa only pulls this **** in safe places for them. That's a group that needs to get exactly what they're giving.

Groups like this should not even exist. They're nothing more than ***** jack boot thugs allowed to roam the streets as a gang under no rule of law.

Maybe if Andy don't like boo-boos, he should get out of the business of spreading hate.

This is one of the most ignorant, deplorable posts I've seen on this forum.
Do girls deserve to be raped by wearing short skirts too?

You are a scumbag.

Holy ****. What the **** is wrong with you people. You do realize at some point the left is going to be made to deal with the monster they've created. Careful what you wish for.

Sent from my VS988 using Steeler Nation mobile app

Andy Ngo, a gay guy, getting beaten up at a LGBT event - no irony there

Andy Ngo on LGBT Organizations' Silence Over Antifa Assault: "I'm Not the 'Right' Type of Victim"

Journalist Andy Ngo, and his attorney Harmeet Dhillon, joined the Guy Benson Show this afternoon to discuss the savage weekend assault inflicted upon Ngo by members of the far-Left extremist organization, Antifa. The beating -- which left Ngo bloodied, bruised and hospitalized with a brain hemorrhage -- was caught on film by several onlookers.

The crime occurred in broad daylight, in the streets of a major American city.

"This is the anarchy of Portland. It's considered a provocation for citizens to record activities that happen in public. So they viewed me [as] provoking them because simply I walked around the demonstration with the camera. This didn't just happen in a major American city; we were a stone's throw away from the major institutions of the rule of law for the city: Courthouses, the central police precinct, the sheriff's office. I could actually see these buildings while I was getting beaten by this mob. "

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybe...ault-im-not-the-right-type-of-victim-n2549330

The gutless ******** are afraid to take action. Every time the police break up one of these things there is always some of these ANTIFAs that get a little bloody. So they turn around and sue the city. Sounds to me like the court system in Portland is a failure. If they'd put these bunheads under the jail for awhile instead of letting lawsuits happen maybe there wouldn't be such a problem?

That's some Grade-A ******* comment right there and I don't make callouts that often. So you're saying he asked for it....kinda like women wearing tight clothing are asking for it.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

You couldn't be more wrong. Amazing the amount of projecting you do, making baseless accusations against people you know nothing about. And you do it without shame. In most places that's called slander. Here, it's just another ho-hum average day on the SN board.

Baseless? You have quite specifically at times aligned yourself with AntiFA on this board. You've at times defended them, thanked them on this forum for what they have done (Charlotteville), and you've compared them to WWII soldiers.

You're absolutely right, without shame, I'll call you out every time you support or defend those terrorists.

This has go to be on the edge of being a post worthy of banning.

21, I can live with our differences of opinion. However, when you advocate violence against another human being because they don't vote the way you do, you're scum. Don't ever make a post supporting the LGBTQ community again while you're at it.

Last edited:
The gutless ******** are afraid to take action. Every time the police break up one of these things there is always some of these ANTIFAs that get a little bloody. So they turn around and sue the city. Sounds to me like the court system in Portland is a failure. If they'd put these bunheads under the jail for awhile instead of letting lawsuits happen maybe there wouldn't be such a problem?

Portland, and it's Dem Libtard overlords, are quickly turning into one of the liberal shitholes we see far to it's south. Seattle is next. Why rational thinking citizens can't realize this is mind boggling to me.

Reactions: JMM
Portland, and it's Dem Libtard overlords, are quickly turning into one of the liberal shitholes we see far to it's south. Seattle is next. Why rational thinking citizens can't realize this is mind boggling to me.

Guessing "rational thinking" may have something to do with that.

Reactions: JMM
This has go to be on the edge of being a post worthy of banning.

21, I can live with our differences of opinion. However, when you advocate violence against another human being because they don't vote the way you do, you're scum. Don't ever make a post supporting the LGBTQ community again while you're at it.

I was thinking the same thing. 21, maybe you wanted to create a little shock factor with that post, but c'mon man, it really hasn't come to this with you has it?

I was thinking the same thing. 21, maybe you wanted to create a little shock factor with that post, but c'mon man, it really hasn't come to this with you has it?

And on cue, hit and run 21 will disappear for a few days, only to reemerge with another sound byte of brilliance.

A coward, hiding behind a mask, much like the scum in Portland he supports.

And on cue, hit and run 21 will disappear for a few days, only to reemerge with another sound byte of brilliance.

He showed up in another thread. Typical 21.

Seems like it. Scumbag.

I wasn't advocating violence against this guy. All I was saying was that if you like playing with matches your eventually going to get burnt. If Antifada is known for being violent and
you take actions that agitate them, then it should be no surprise if you get injured at some point. From what I've read this happened before the protests even started and nobody
seems clear on what happened and who specifically did it.

I wasn't advocating violence against this guy. All I was saying was that if you like playing with matches your eventually going to get burnt. If Antifada is known for being violent and
you take actions that agitate them, then it should be no surprise if you get injured at some point. From what I've read this happened before the protests even started and nobody

Oh man, the amount of bitchslaps you're going eat for this is going to be awesome. There is footage showing exactly how he was attacked. Your fake news sources refuse to show it.

I wasn't advocating violence against this guy. All I was saying was that if you like playing with matches your eventually going to get burnt.

So it's HIS fault...

The man is there, as a reporter, to cover the event. He's doing his job. And you don't lay blame on AntiFA. You don't denounce it as wrong, straight out. You CONTINUE to say he is somehow at fault?

Jesus Lord God Almighty, that would be the equivalent of me saying that Heather Heyer was playing with matches in Charlottesville and she got burnt.

I can't even fathom you are saying this.

If Antifada is known for being violent and you take actions that agitate them, then it should be no surprise if you get injured at some point.

He agitated them??? Can you provide evidence of this? Does he also not have a RIGHT to be there? Of course the man does. What you are advocating is leave the terrorists alone? That they shouldn't be covered by the press??

From what I've read this happened before the protests even started and nobody seems clear on what happened and who specifically did it.

Apparently you're reading HuffPo. There is AMPLE evidence, video evidence, of what happened.

Word of advice NYT Best Seller - your reply in this thread should have simply been to denounce it.

You're digging a deeper grave.

Translation: he had it coming to him. Again, wow.