• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Juju’s Ready

Ha ha, until he faces double coverage and the best CBs every week, no more single coverage and we have nobody left to step up

Draft RB, WR, WR, WR

Ha ha, until he faces double coverage and the best CBs every week, no mor single coverage and we have nobody left to step up

Draft RB, WR, WB, WR, WR

yeah, that's tooootally what they'll do in the draft!

take another drink.

D1Tz0w0U0AARLNk.jpg

Ha ha, until he faces double coverage and the best CBs every week, no more single coverage and we have nobody left to step up

Draft RB, WR, WR, WR

Until JuJu produces without AB sucking all the oxygen from the stadium, his value is yet to be seen.

Draft RB, WR, WR, WR

I think I'd rather see them go K, P, K, P LS, LS, LS.

Draft RB, WR, WR, WR

You can't hear it but I am playing the world's tiniest violin for you

JuJu is going to be my next jersey. I think he is going to be here a long time.

I love Ju Ju, he's a great kid. I only hope he wasn't around AB enough to have his mind infected.

Ah yes, the Steelers are doomed without AB. Cripes, at one point the Steelers went to the SB with Yancey Thigpen and Andre Hastings catching passed for them. I think they’ll be ok.

Juju is going to be a great one. There's little doubt in my mind.

The two 97-yd TDs he already has in his career show special ability, and seeing him on the sideline at the end of the Saints game shows his heart.

Regarding him becoming the focus of defenses, people had the same concerns about Brown when Wallace left, and Juju has shown more through two seasons than Brown did.

Ah yes, the Steelers are doomed without AB. Cripes, at one point the Steelers went to the SB with Yancey Thigpen and Andre Hastings catching passed for them. I think they’ll be ok.

I see your point, but Thigpen was really ******* good when he was healthy. People forget that.

He basically made ODonnell and Stewart in 1995 and 1997.

Juju's body and skill set are actually really similar to Thigpen's.

Until JuJu produces without AB sucking all the oxygen from the stadium, his value is yet to be seen.

I am concerned that what we saw week 17 last year is a harbinger ... and not a good one.

**** this....Get a 6'5" receiver with some speed (and hands) to stretch the field, and AB will be replaced....

**** this....

My goal in life right now if I was Colbert would be to replace that ***** with someone with a different skillset that Ben can connect to.

Did I say **** this????

Juju is going to be a great one. There's little doubt in my mind.

The two 97-yd TDs he already has in his career show special ability, and seeing him on the sideline at the end of the Saints game shows his heart.

Regarding him becoming the focus of defenses, people had the same concerns about Brown when Wallace left, and Juju has shown more through two seasons than Brown did.

You mean that you don’t want to see your superstar receiver laughing, smiling, and trading jerseys after a gut wrenching loss that essentially ended your season????? Because, I mean, after all, that shows true heart, and how much you’ve invested in your team.

They also went with Wilson and a converted QB opposite of Ward in 05

Sent from my XT1585 using Steeler Nation mobile app

Check JuJus stats in the games besides Cincinnati without AB. Second half of NE in 2017 too.

Check JuJus stats in the games besides Cincinnati without AB. Second half of NE in 2017 too.

Yeah, I think the lack of really any offense week 17 had more to do with last minute scrapping of the game-plan more than anything.