• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Jussie Smollette to go to trial

Dude had to get his Nigerian bathhouse buddies to stage the most moronic hoax of our lifetime.
Nah, the chick that carved "Obama" into her forehead and blamed it on a black guy is probably the most moronic hoax I can think of. She has visible scars from her stupidity.

What do we think he gets? Obviously he is guilty but what will he get?

Which he'll promote on all the late night talk shows.

....while persisting he is still innocent and this impossible situation really did happen.

200w.webp

An interesting point was made in one of the articles.

The WORST sentence he can get for the current charges is 3 years in prison. That is highly unlikely and he will probably be given parole and community service. HOWEVER, if the judge decides that he perjured himself while on the stand... that's a whole different animal.

Nah, the chick that carved "Obama" into her forehead and blamed it on a black guy is probably the most moronic hoax I can think of. She has visible scars from her stupidity.

Forgot about that one. Yeah that was pretty bad. And wasn't there that one lunatic who tried to set herself on fire and blamed it on MAGAs?

Juicy be guilty! In a Chicago courthouse! There is a small sliver of hope.

FFfk6hXX0AMGyvw

FFfk6hVXoAId2z6

FFfk6hVWQAQTGsb

Dave Chappelle must be laughing his *** off.

#JusticeforJuicy

Most likely zero jail time.

I'm not so sure about that. Guilty on 5 felony counts is no joke. Our resident lawyers can hopefully shed some light on this, but I don't see how he doesn't face some jailtime.

A slap on the wrist and a book deal.
And the lefties will argue it was a mostly white homophobic racist jury who doesn't understand what it's like to be an oppressed black man...blah blah blah...while completely ignoring the fact that his defense was to throw his two black male friends completely under the bus.

I'm not so sure about that. Guilty on 5 felony counts is no joke. Our resident lawyers can hopefully shed some light on this, but I don't see how he doesn't face some jailtime.

He evidently pissed the judge off when he was on the stand too. Not smart. This guy is the epitome of spoiled entitled liberal brat. Even if the judge sentences him to jail time you watch he will get out in short order.

Can he be sued for monetary damages? That would be the best way to get this spoiled brat. Take his money.

One can only assume all those people will now tweet and demand that Juicy be held completely accountable for planning and executing a hate crime.

That's what he did. He masterminded a hate crime. The best way to discourage this **** in the future is to prosecute him JUST as you would anyone else who planned and executed a hate crime.