• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Jussie Smollette to go to trial

Wow, Alyssa Milano with the brief moment of lucid thought with her tweet, bravo.

Absolutely love that every single one of these other Marxist pieces of **** disguised as 'liberals' are eating crow right now.

Brothers Olabinjo Osundairo, right, and Abimbola Osundairo, appear outside the Leighton Criminal Courthouse in Chicago, Feb. 24, 2020.

Brothers Olabinjo Osundairo, right, and Abimbola Osundairo, appear outside the Leighton Criminal Courthouse in Chicago, Feb. 24, 2020. (AP Photo/Charles Rex Arbogast, File)
However, Smollett and his attorney also allege that a third attacker was involved. There is little to no evidence going into the trial to support that, but Uche seems confident that it will help prove his client’s innocence. Uche noted during his opening argument that there is not a "shred" of physical evidence proving Smollett faked the attack.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP
Currently, it is Smollett’s word against the Osundairo siblings. However, prosecutors seem to think that the video evidence collected by the police, including the alleged dry run of the attack, will prove their case to a jury.
An American finally scams some Nigerians.

A day with Trump should do him well

I can not blame the people that defended Jussie at first. I guarantee if a MAGA member claimed to have been attacked by BLM or Antifa the Trump family, Cruz, MGT, etc etc would have been all over it instantly.

I can not blame the people that defended Jussie at first. I guarantee if a MAGA member claimed to have been attacked by BLM or Antifa the Trump family, Cruz, MGT, etc etc would have been all over it instantly.
The problem is that their media did not give one single factual detail of the case. That was by design. Anyone with functioning brain cells and any knowledge of the case would have known it was bullshit from the get go. The details of the entire situation were absolutely ludicrous. I knew it was horseshit 30 seconds after I heard it. The media purposely withheld all the details because they want race riots and nationwide burning, looting, hatred and civil war. And the sheep that get their info from those sources were ignorant of the case. That is the main problem. They believed what they badly wanted to be true and the despicable media fed the flames, in hopes of a social armeggedon.

How, when you see details like this???

1639246209864.png

Smollett left his home around 2 a.m. on the day he claimed to be attacked to buy the sandwich.

...that morning was one of the coldest in Chicago that year and hardly anyone was on the street. "He comes back and gets attacked in a hate crime, supposed hate crime, and during all this scuffle – they poured bleach on him and all of this – when he got up and went into his apartment building he still had that Subway sandwich with him. That doesn’t happen."

Johnson said victims usually abandon whatever they have with them when they’re attacked "because they’re afraid."

"This guy had the sandwich in his hand, never been touched. So that was a real tip and a clue to us that something was amiss."

Johnson added that Smollett was suspiciously "nonchalant" about removing a noose the supposed attackers had placed around his neck once he got back to his apartment, the video showed, which he said also gave him pause.

"I don’t think there are many Black people in America that would have a noose around their neck, and wouldn’t immediately take it off,"

Honestly, the minute you heard Smollett's story, you believed him? Anyone with with common sense knew this was bogus from the start and included many on the left.

Well he was vague on the details of course and i feel he should goto jail for several years. My point is when the story first came out no one knew the details. Trump certainly doesn't care about details and if you think guys like Bannon, Cruz, Rudy etc etc wouldn't have jumped all over this story immediately you guys are delusional. If a true attack like that would have happened and no one spoke out the media would have questioned the silence. Sometimes as a politician you are damned if you do and damned if you don't and that goes for both sides.

Well he was vague on the details of course and i feel he should goto jail for several years. My point is when the story first came out no one knew the details. Trump certainly doesn't care about details and if you think guys like Bannon, Cruz, Rudy etc etc wouldn't have jumped all over this story immediately you guys are delusional. If a true attack like that would have happened and no one spoke out the media would have questioned the silence. Sometimes as a politician you are damned if you do and damned if you don't and that goes for both sides.
It was during a ******* polar vortex. It was -16 degrees outside and people were warned to stay inside or risk frostbite! And this ****** decides....a 2 A.M., no less, to walk to Subway to get a sandwich? Nope, I jumped off the train with just those details at hand. He's a actor......trust me, he doesn't have to walk anywhere if he doesn't want, let alone in sub zero temperatures at 2 in the morning.

Really? You have an example to support your claim?

Oh, right, wHyTe sO0pReMaSiSts are too busy oppressing people to fake hate crimes. Unlike Juicy, and hundreds of other people of faking and color.

How prevalent are fake hate crimes? A web site keeps track and lists 449 and counting, with links to the details of each one.

America ... so racist, people of faking and color have to fake hate crimes to show how racist it is.

More horrific evidence of wHyTe sO0pReMaSeE - threats to the genius Congressbirthingperson from Missouri, Cori Bush!

Oh, wait, she wrote HERSELF the supposed threats. This has been all over the news, amirite!?!?

Can you imagine what would happen if a Republican wrote fake racist threats to himself? That's why I hope the mainstream media burns to the ground.

And I would be thrilled to loan somebody a lighter.

I can not blame the people that defended Jussie at first.

Then you're an idiot. Sorry, but the simple fact a wealthy enough actor WALKED to a sandwich shop at 2am in the morning during a ******* polar vortex should tip any person off with any critical thinking skills. Djfan and wig live in places where temperatures get that low routinely and they're no Hollywood snowflakes (far from it). Ask them if they'd be walking to the nearest store at 2am in the morning.

I think you spout **** sometimes just to go against the grain of what most people agree on here, because you have too many other lucid thoughts to say such stupid ****. Most people agree on things happening around them on a lot of issues here because of something called common sense. Don't be afraid of it. And never agree to a bet you're not willing to pay up for. My fee for this life lesson is $50 bucks BTW.

Lots of people are out that late. If your drunk, high or whatever and not thinking clearly then it's plausible even in a polar vortex. Maybe he just had the munchies? How many rich people do stupid crap all the time. I came home from a bar one time and started cooking a nice steak at like 2:30am. I think it was Roger Stone who said foreign subs came to the harbor and dropped off ballets and he had proof! Your trying to tell me some people would believe that but not that someone got beat up in the middle of a cold night? I'm not defending Jussie and i find it humorous that people got egg in their face for defending him, but like i said it would have been the same thing on the repub side if the story was flipped

Lots of people are out that late. If your drunk, high or whatever and not thinking clearly then it's plausible even in a polar vortex. Maybe he just had the munchies? How many rich people do stupid crap all the time. I came home from a bar one time and started cooking a nice steak at like 2:30am. I think it was Roger Stone who said foreign subs came to the harbor and dropped off ballets and he had proof! Your trying to tell me some people would believe that but not that someone got beat up in the middle of a cold night? I'm not defending Jussie and i find it humorous that people got egg in their face for defending him, but like i said it would have been the same thing on the repub side if the story was flipped
No , you welching dumbass. If you have an incident as proof, please provide it. Now pay the 50 dollars you owe and in the future, don't bet money you can't afford to lose

Last edited:
How many people you hear of that froze to death walking to get a sandwich at 2 AM with a polar vortex at -16 ? That's how many people do it. ZERO

Lots of people are out that late.

Yeah, at a club or bar of course. But not walking to a sandwich shop sober in a polar vortex and running into people who just happen to have a noose and bleach on them. And instead of immediately reporting it, walking back home and not reporting the incident 'til an hour goes by, and still conveniently wearing the noose around one's neck (so ******* stupid it's actually funny). Quit now while you're already behind, it's ridiculous and you know it.

I'm starting to understand how people could fall for this outlandish hoax now. I just assumed people who said they believed it were just trying to be outlandish for political reasons. I guess they really exist after all!

Lots of people are out that late. If your drunk, high or whatever and not thinking clearly then it's plausible even in a polar vortex. Maybe he just had the munchies?

Yes, and of course people stoned out of their minds at 2:00 a.m. regularly decide to walk to a sandwich shop in the middle of a blizzard. Happens all the time. Highly-stoned people are known for their high energy. Can barely keep them on the couch playing video games and, oh I don't know, ordering food to be DELIVERED or something.

No , you welching dumbass. If you have an incedent as proof, please provide it. Now pay the 50 dollars you owe and in the future, don't bet money you can't afford to lose

iu

He is a racist.

He tried to continue to divide this country and didn't think about anything but himself. Not real victims of hate crimes, not regular people who simply have a different political ideology than him.

He's the epitome of everything wrong with the coddled, selfish, elitists ******** and ideologues in this country.