• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Jussie Smollette to go to trial

I thought he was getting punished. 150 days of "Mancation" sounds like a fantasy of his.
200.gif

My fave part of the story....black cops show up at his apartment. Walk in the door, within 30 seconds smell a rat. Why? His Subway sandwich is sitting there on the coffee table, still perfectly wrapped. Cops go hmmm....guy goes out at 2AM to get a sub in 13 degree weather, he's assaulted, nearly killed.....sandwich is undisturbed AND he still has it...when you know, most would have left it behind in tatters on the sidewalk.

They knew instantly something was wrong with the whole thing.

It was bullshit immediately to everybody. even his supporters deep down knew it was bullshit but like most liberal lies, they simply assumed it would go unchallenged.

If he did run into thugs or bullies, I guarantee they would have taken his sandwich.

After his courtroom outburst, he's probably waiting for the chance to give himself a black eye and claim that racist guards beat him up.

After his courtroom outburst, he's probably waiting for the chance to give himself a black eye and claim that racist guards beat him up.
I thought his outburst was instructive in that he doesn't want to be Epstein'd.

I thought his outburst was instructive in that he doesn't want to be Epstein'd.

Of course it was. His importance is that of a fly fart. I was expecting him to start doing a Broadway show tune. Maybe he could get the boys together at the pen and do Jailhouse Rock. Seriously though, he did a serious disservice to those who are true victims of hate crimes for various reasons. You may have some folks who just want to beat his *** for that.

Un ******* real. This **** was released already.

Last edited:
Blame the states attorney. She charged him, had him pay his $10k and gave him community service in exchange for dismissing the charges. The law thinks he was already punished and 2/3 appellate judges think he has a case for double jeopardy. It’s a really gray area, but he will probably win.

Sorry for digging up this dead body, but ya'll must watch this quick 2 minute clip. I love Victor Davis Hanson. Never viewed him as a comic. He leaves the audience laughing while ridiculing Jussie.