• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Just another reason to hate Tomlin

FordFairLane

Reaction score
Why would you hate anyone you don't know personally SMH

So you're going to hate someone because they have a different political opinion than you? I don't give a damn about that, I'm about winning football games not who he's voting for.

Rooneys are big dems too. Definitely takes a bit of the shine off but what are you gonna do?

Thank you Mike Tomlin and the Rooneys, for being a shining light for progressive, liberal politics in these dark, murky times. We will persevere, the Republic will be strong, all will be well as limp-dick Trump and his limp-dicked supporters go limping off in the sunset. November 8th can't get here soon enough.

Last edited:
I personally don't care. This doesn't affect my decision of my vote. It's his dime, he may donate as he so wishes. I feel the same for anyone. I will not 'boycott' nor dislike a person or a business because of their choice in political candidate or belief. I will drink Yuengling beer and listen to some ****** Bon Jovi song. I'm sick and tired of people being butt hurt because they like Clinton or Trump.

I personally don't care. This doesn't affect my decision of my vote. It's his dime, he may donate as he so wishes. I feel the same for anyone. I will not 'boycott' nor dislike a person or a business because of their choice in political candidate or belief. I will drink Yuengling beer and listen to some ****** Bon Jovi song. I'm sick and tired of people being butt hurt because they like Clinton or Trump.

I like it. And to be fair, I have noted I don't really like either one, but certainly dislike Hillary Clinton vastly more than I dislike Trump.

But since I have been put in the basket of "loser, redneck, racist, ****-sucking right winger" deplorables, I guess I have no choice but to vote for Trump.

Ha ha!!! The Tibtard is assploding, again!! Beautiful. He can't take it. Soon he'll be off to his safe space...again, to calm down. I love it! More Tibtard, more! Your ***** idol is going down! You ******* *****!

All you loser, redneck, racist, ****-sucking right wingers can **** off..

More words of wisdom and brotherhood from the paid Hungarian troll.

Troll-Face-Do-not-feed-the-trolls.jpg

Ha ha!!! The Tibtard is assploding, again!! Beautiful. He can't take it. Soon he'll be off to his safe space...again, to calm down. I love it! More Tibtard, more! Your ***** idol is going down! You ******* *****!
Speaking of limp dicks, the ultimate Limp Dick chimes in, right on cue.

It's really funny to hear a Neo-Socilaist worshiper of the state talk about the state of the republic.

Tibs is proud of his participation in the seamier side of politics, the antagonistic posts of internet trolling for fun and profit.

media.jpg

Little known fact: Soros' nephew is married to Chelsea. Things that make you go, hmmmm.

So you're going to hate someone because they have a different political opinion than you? I don't give a damn about that, I'm about winning football games not who he's voting for.

Exactly.

My very best and closest friend for 36 years is a hardcore conservative...I am a dem. We never discuss politics...and we will always be best friends.

I'm rooting for Trump to win, honest. Would be good to hit absolute bottom and start anew. The more I read this board the more I think the whole country needs to hit the re-set button. Just blow everything up and start from scratch. Trump is our best bet to get that done, so I'm supporting Trump from here on. Go Trump!

I'm rooting for Trump to win, honest. Would be good to hit absolute bottom and start anew. The more I read this board the more I think the whole country needs to hit the re-set button. Just blow everything up and start from scratch. Trump is our best bet to get that done, so I'm supporting Trump from here on. Go Trump!

Ha ha ha! And just like that, pussboy does a 180! Love it! Take a new douche, Tibtard, so you're fresh enough to enjoy watching the Clinton campaign in it's death throes. It's going to last 11 days.

Extremely disappointed in them,but oh well. As long as they don't start kneeling during the anthem or start shilling for steeler fans to vote for the criminal Hildabeast I'm good.

If you were in the USA instead of Hungary you would know that B-Rock already has us at rock bottom and ready to fracture apart into a million pieces.