• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Justice Kennedy to step down

LOOK A NEW SHINY!

b b b but what about the border kids!

how soon they forget

libtards-border-kids-supreme-court-imgfip-com-that-was-fast-34405811.png

sounds like you have a magic wand that makes the fact justice kennedy's son was the lead banker for deutsche bank disappear. A bank under investigation for russian money laundering which secured trump a billion dollars in loans when no other banks would. Abracadabra.

giphy.gif

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggg

don't quote that crap, attention ***** trolls just want more

LOOK A NEW SHINY! b b b but what about the border kids! how soon they forget
Speaking of attention ******, maybe if you post this same meme for the 10th time in various threads it will have some relevance. Actually, make it 20, I don't think we've seen it enough. The fact there will be massive rallies around the country tomorrow in support of 'border kids' should not give you pause, not even for a second.

"Protests" oh right

There will be celebrities, right?

Like Susan Sarandon?

though we should thank her and the Bernie bots for dissing Hillary and helping Trump win the Presidency.......lolololol

ZWYzMWU3MTVkYSMvRFlOdFFEa1pYTjdOa05JNEctdlYwTUdiQUJrPS9maXQtaW4vNzYweDAvZmlsdGVyczpub191cHNjYWxlKCk6cXVhbGl0eSg4MCk6bm9fdXBzY2FsZSgpOmZvcm1hdChqcGVnKS9odHRwOi8vaW1hZ2VzLm1pYy5jb20vbGh2a3I4Yjc4YWV6aWttYndxanFsdGRybWJ0MXRid2JtNDVqYm1tYXBwb21neTE2dGJ3cnp2dm1ncnkxMXd3cy5naWY.gif

M2NjY2UzOTNjMSMvSlQtbm4xZzJZR19fY1ZZeFNVVE1nbzdIYXdnPS9maXQtaW4vNzYweDAvZmlsdGVyczpub191cHNjYWxlKCk6cXVhbGl0eSg4MCk6bm9fdXBzY2FsZSgpOmZvcm1hdChqcGVnKS9odHRwOi8vaW1hZ2VzLm1pYy5jb20vczByeWdkb3h6bWEybG15eWVyYnEweHRtbjFpZXhianRjeXFwNWhncndxNGllbGdydXpnYTFqY2hicnlxa296ZC5naWY.gif

sarandontrumpprotest2906f.jpg

REVOLUTION!

hahahaha

Speaking of attention ******, maybe if you post this same meme for the 10th time in various threads it will have some relevance. Actually, make it 20, I don't think we've seen it enough. The fact there will be massive rallies around the country tomorrow in support of 'border kids' should not give you pause, not even for a second.

and what exactly should be done with them? They are already working on reuniting the kids with their families.....should they just let anyone in if they come with kids in tow? How about we send them all to live with you.....

It's just the latest whining from the LOSERS that are getting their ***** handed to them by PRESIDENT Trump

The Left is only going to go more batshit crazy, we have barely started! LOL

BOOM!

Trump administration plan would bar people who enter illegally from getting asylum

The Department of Justice, under Attorney General Jeff Sessions, is drafting a plan that would totally overhaul asylum policy in the United States.

Under the plan, people would be barred from getting asylum if they came into the US between ports of entry and were prosecuted for illegal entry. It would also add presumptions that would make it extremely difficult for Central Americans to qualify for asylum, and codify — in an even more restrictive form — an opinion written by Sessions in June that attempted to restrict asylum for victims of domestic and gang violence.

When the regulation is ready, it will be published in the Federal Register as a notice of proposed rulemaking, with 90 days for the public to comment before it’s enacted as a final regulation.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-poli...um-illegal-central-american-immigration-trump

What Trump should do is get together with a bunch of Repubs and force McCain to resign to give McConnell an extra vote for the new SCOTUS nominee

That would really send the libs into a conniption! LOL

....more liberal drivel to stir up the liberal masses.....

Their masses, not ours!

Were they crying about border kids when Obama was doing the same thing? NOPE!

The more they whine and cry and stamp their little feet the more they turn off the American Public to their hysterics, so let them, make them look even more stupid, make them get even more depressed and not show up to vote!

It's hilarious, their hatred for Trump is the only thing the bitter clinger libs have left. It's hilarious watching the melt down daily from Trump WINNING!

and it's just getting started

Reactions: MTC
President Trump to announce SCOTUS pick July 9

WASHINGTON (AP) -- President Donald Trump tells reporters aboard Air Force One he plans to announce his choice to succeed retiring Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy on July 9.

The president says he is considering two women among a group of at least five potential candidates for the nation's high court. Trump says as many as seven candidates may be interviewed.

Trump was asked Friday if he plans to ask potential nominees their views on abortion rights and Roe v. Wade. He responded, "That's not a question I'll be asking."

http://www.1011now.com/content/news/Trump-says-hell-name-high-court-pick-on-July-9-486979461.html

-------------------------

BOOM!

Libs Heads asplodin Alert!

hahahahahaha

Protests for border kids? Because Donald J. Trump caused this problem?

Where were the damned protests by the violent and irrational left when this happened? Hmmmm.

merlin_138808566_f368ad96-3610-421e-a4ae-fff0bff42e4c-articleLarge.jpg

Protests for border kids? Because Donald J. Trump caused this problem?

Where were the damned protests by the violent and irrational left when this happened? Hmmmm.

merlin_138808566_f368ad96-3610-421e-a4ae-fff0bff42e4c-articleLarge.jpg

as I said in another post...President Obama could do anything...the media was NOT going to make him look bad

their facial expressions and comments as it became evident Trump was going to win says all you need to know about where their loyalties lie....******* douchebags

Nobody's frothing at the mouth. I think the point to be made here is that it's well known Deutsche Bank is front and center of the Mueller probe, with defined ties to Russian money laundering. The fact Justice Kennedy's son was the point man for Trump's loans at the bank is a bit of a shock, is it not? The innuendo is he too may be in Mueller's cross hairs, along with whatever else they have on Trump. That could have made Justice Kennedy uncomfortable enough to hasten his exit before the hammer drops. I'm not saying this is the case, I'm saying that's what makes this revelation interesting. Just didn't know where to post it, here, connected to Kennedy's sudden, unexpected retirement, or in the Mueller investigation thread, as it seems to be relevant to both.

Occam called. Asked you to read his theory.

(1) Kennedy is 81 years old and ready to retire.

(2) Kennedy's son was "point man" at Deutsche Bank, which loaned Trump money for real estate development (and earned a lot of money in the process, I guess? You don't mention that point), Mueller is looking into ... something, who ******* knows what since Mueller announced a couple of days ago he is ready to "bear down" on this collusion thing, no mention of money laundering, so Kennedy is stepping down because that will cause Trump, uhh, Mueller, maybe Rosenstein to look the other way, or look at collusion, or some ******* thing, to spare Kennedy, or his son, or Trump, or Deutsche Bank, or all of them, or something, and Kennedy just bent over and opened up his unlubricated ******* when Trump, or Mueller, or Rosenstein, or somebody threatened him, or his son, or somebody, and so Kennedy - a United States Supreme ******* Court Justice - thought it best he take it in the *** like a child molester in general population of a maximum security prison, rather than say, "Hey, maybe I should report this."

Is that about right? So which do you think more likely, Tibs?

You know, if these people attempted to seek asylum LEGALLY, they would not be separated from their kids. Truth be told, they are not legit asylum seekers, so they try to sneak in. There are consequences for bad decisions. Follow the ******* law.

Occam called. Asked you to read his theory.

(1) Kennedy is 81 years old and ready to retire.

(2) Kennedy's son was "point man" at Deutsche Bank, which loaned Trump money for real estate development (and earned a lot of money in the process, I guess? You don't mention that point), Mueller is looking into ... something, who ******* knows what since Mueller announced a couple of days ago he is ready to "bear down" on this collusion thing, no mention of money laundering, so Kennedy is stepping down because that will cause Trump, uhh, Mueller, maybe Rosenstein to look the other way, or look at collusion, or some ******* thing, to spare Kennedy, or his son, or Trump, or Deutsche Bank, or all of them, or something, and Kennedy just bent over and opened up his unlubricated ******* when Trump, or Mueller, or Rosenstein, or somebody threatened him, or his son, or somebody, and so Kennedy - a United States Supreme ******* Court Justice - thought it best he take it in the *** like a child molester in general population of a maximum security prison, rather than say, "Hey, maybe I should report this."

Is that about right? So which do you think more likely, Tibs?

At any other point in history, the easy answer is #1, obviously.

With Trump, the Occam solution is likely #2. That's the type of presidency we're dealing with, don't blame me.

Trump is going to announce his SCOTUS nominee on July 9th! Ha ha, **** you Lefties! MAGA!

Trump is going to announce his SCOTUS nominee on July 9th! Ha ha, **** you Lefties! MAGA!

I think the best thing to do is sit back without goading and just left them explode. Get them on record & Shame their behavior it will damage them for years. They won't look good while doing it.

If something were to happen to Justice Ginsberg who will be 86 in August, or Justice Breyer, who will be 80 in August, the left might resort to organized violence.

I think the best thing to do is sit back without goading and just left them explode. Get them on record & Shame their behavior it will damage them for years. They won't look good while doing it.

If something were to happen to Justice Ginsberg who will be 86 in August, or Justice Breyer, who will be 80 in August, the left might resort to organized violence.

Ginsburg will probably stroke out when Trump puts the Justice on.

It could be 7-2 or possibly even 8-1 slanted to the right before Trump’s 8 years are up.

You know the SCOTUS would be much less important if Congress would do its job. There's this document that gives congress a check on the court by giving it the right to define what SCOTUS can and can't rule on. Perhaps one of our resident legal professionals can remind me of the name of that document and expound on where congressional power to tell the court it has no authority to do something is found in it.

Our nation was never intended to be ruled by black robed philosopher kings.

You know the SCOTUS would be much less important if Congress would do its job. There's this document that gives congress a check on the court by giving it the right to define what SCOTUS can and can't rule on. Perhaps one of our resident legal professionals can remind me of the name of that document and expound on where congressional power to tell the court it has no authority to do something is found in it.

DBS, Congress cannot usurp the Supreme Court's power to review legislation to determine if it passes Constitutional muster. Such restriction would violate separation of powers, and the Supreme Court has repeatedly rejected efforts by the Legislative and Executive branches to limit judicial review. Recently, for example, in a case called National Association of Manufacturers v. U.S. Department of Defense, the Supreme Court unanimously held that the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency cannot shelter its “waters of the United States” rule from judicial review by arbitrarily limiting where victims can sue.

The rule that the judicial branch is the final arbiter of the constitutionality of a statute, or indeed basically any action by the Executive or Legislative branches, dates back to 1803 and the landmark case, Marbury v. Madison, where the Supreme Court held, “it is emphatically the province and duty of the judicial department to say what the law is.”

DBS, Congress cannot usurp the Supreme Court's power to review legislation to determine if it passes Constitutional muster.

The point me and DBS have been making for a couple of days is the opposite. Rather, Congress has willfully given up their power and duties to the courts in order to avoid being accountable to the voters. Democrats do it more but Republicans are not immune from criticism on this issue either.

The point me and DBS have been making for a couple of days is the opposite. Rather, Congress has willfully given up their power and duties to the courts in order to avoid being accountable to the voters. Democrats do it more but Republicans are not immune from criticism on this issue either.

Fair point. No doubt, at all, that Congress has punted on a dozen significant issues and left those matters to the past 3 Presidents so that they get the heat.