• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Justice Kennedy to step down

I have a question. Why is Trump announcing the SCOTUS nomination on prime time TV? Are nominations normally a prime time TV event? I know the confirmation hearings are televised, but I can't remember justice nominations being televised. I always thought it was like a press release or something. Maybe I never paid any attention. So is this like a normal thing?

I have a question. Why is Trump announcing the SCOTUS nomination on prime time TV? Are nominations normally a prime time TV event? I know the confirmation hearings are televised, but I can't remember justice nominations being televised. I always thought it was like a press release or something. Maybe I never paid any attention. So is this like a normal thing?

because of the entertainment value this provides

36975898_10216866385232622_6009149667944693760_n.jpg

Because he will bypass fake news and give the true details about his pick directly to the American people. Watching the media yell, scream and call for the end of the world is fun and all, but he needs to get the truth out before they distort it. Plus, he loves the prime time spotlight. It's the best time to trigger libtards.

Ok, so what you guys are saying is that this isn't how it is normally done. I just wondered. I couldn't remember.

Plus, he loves the prime time spotlight. It's the best time to trigger libtards.

This part made me laugh. It's like letting someone know when the best time to catch fish is.

"Well Bob, if you really want to trigger libtards, you can't beat prime time. I do some of my best triggering around 9PM."

tomorrow, we'll hear how _____________________ and _________________ and ________________ and _____________ rights are under attack and that _____________ ____________ should never be considered for a SCOTUS nomination under any situation and this nomination should be the tipping point of the "Impeach 45" movement.

the entire Left will be starting their "**** Trump" screeches when the address starts.
801_maxine_waters_1200_730x480.png

Well, what I figure is they will watch the nomination, then tune to their favorite liberal news outlet to be told how to feel about it.

For the record, I think he is going to pick Amy Coney Barrett. Safe choice IMHO.

Well, what I figure is they will watch the nomination, then tune to their favorite liberal news outlet to be told how to feel about it.

For the record, I think he is going to pick Amy Coney Barrett. Safe choice IMHO.

Me too but she will cause the most triggering because she's pro life. Rush thinks he'll save her for when it's time to replace the buzzard.

tomorrow, we'll hear how _____________________ and _________________ and ________________ and _____________ rights are under attack and that _____________ ____________ should never be considered for a SCOTUS nomination under any situation

And sadly. it will probably be on point.

your response is even sadder. instead of pausing the autistic screeching to see who Trump nominates and understanding why, the Left and Alt-Left has jumped into further doomsday cries.
hell, we knew Bomma, the Great O, The True Divider, The Non-Voting Senator, would nominate someone as far left as he could whenever he had to, but i do not recall any of these types of protests that the Left and Alt-Left are doing.

sadly it will not be even close, yet a lot of the country will fall for the liberal media bullshit and continue their idiotic temper tantrums....

Heard a rumor Coney Barrett and her family were en route to DC, but take it with a grain a salt.

He has to nominate whoever can get the confirmation votes. They had to poll the R senators to get a feel for who has the best shot. Whoever it is will be a win for America. Then once we have a super majority after November he can replace RBG with a hardcore conservative. #maga

FWIW Mr. OFTB has met Kavanaugh and has numerous mutual acquaintances. He's known as absolutely brilliant and a really good guy. Probably the best choice but I kind of expected Trump to pick Barrett just to piss everyone off.

I would have loved for it to have been Amy Barrett but I think that would have been too hard a fight. 45 years old hated roe v wade staunch supporter of the second amendment.

I would have loved for it to have been Amy Barrett but I think that would have been too hard a fight. 45 years old hated roe v wade staunch supporter of the second amendment.

I'm thinking he will save the woman for later to replace Ruth Buzzi Ginsberg when she drops over.

The thing that kills me about the last few days is how many liberal ignoramuses think that overturning Roe v. Wade automatically makes all abortions illegal or something.

No dumbasses, all it does is allow the people through their duly elected legislators to decide issues like when human life begins, when it needs to be protected, when practices are too brutal and inhumane, etc., instead of unelected judges deciding these things.

If abortion is so ******* wonderful and something most people want to be legal under any circumstances, why should liberals be worried about that at all?

The thing that kills me about the last few days is how many liberal ignoramuses think that overturning Roe v. Wade automatically makes all abortions illegal or something.

The thing that kills me is how many Liberal ignoramuses think that every Republican appointment automatically means that Roe v. Wade will be overturned.
If what a friend of mine posted tonight on FB is accurate, 13 justices have been appointed since the Roe v. Wade decision in 1973. 9 by Republican Presidents and only 4 by Democrat Presidents and it hasn't been overturned yet, so quit worrying about it.