• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Justin Jefferson or Stephon Diggs??? Big Named WR on the Steelers radar...

Lol for tge record, we are always tied to every trade target cause it gets em clicks
Jefferson is in the last year of his deal. I can’t see the Steelers signing him long term. If they go for Jefferson, it could be a 1 year rental to go for a Super Bowl.
if tgey trade for Jefferson, my guess is Pickens is part of the deal... if i were guessing, they likely have broached Pickens trying to get a feel for what he wants in an extention... and they probably figure if they are going to be paying a wr like tge best next year, they might as well just go get the best

Nope. Should I? If the Steelers play them regularly I'll know them. I do track statistics before games vs opponents.

They really have to be making a splash before it makes a ripple on my side of the pond.

It's looks like he had 68 catches for a little over 1000 yards last season with 5td.

I'd rather draft a fresh one. They're a dime a dozen. Just need a qb who's on target.
but to be fair ........ he only played in 2 or 3 games because of injury............lol

I like Justin Jefferson ......... but he wants to be paid more than Tyreek

No thanks to Diggs

I would love to see Terry McLaurin or Brandon Aiyuk join the Steelers

There are some dudes in this year's draft
Terry Mclaurin would be the best talent to cost ratio. Guy is a True #1 on the right team. doesn't seem like a diva and never had a competent QB. Sky is the limit

look i know he is like the number 1 center option,, but pictures are telling me hes a chubby kid with some athletic ability at college level... No im not an expert... im just sayin,,, look at that left picture.

IMHO---Frazier will make the better centre at the professional level...In fact, I believe Van Prann might be a better selection than the Powers kid.

Last edited:
look i know he is like the number 1 center option,, but pictures are telling me hes a chubby kid with some athletic ability at college level... No im not an expert... im just sayin,,, look at that left picture.
option # 2

football-center-ready-to-snap-football.jpg

OR maybe we draft another number 8 at QB to replace the loss of Kenny Pickett
She has larger hands, so no problem gripping balls

2011-lingerie-bowl.jpg

Think the Vikings would entertain Najee Harris and some not day one picks for JJettis?
Yes, I'm hitting the pipe hard, but a boy can dream.

NO to Diggs.
Scary Terry and Tomlin's Doppelganger aren't bad consolation prizes, though.

Think the Vikings would entertain Najee Harris and some not day one picks for JJettis?

NO to Diggs.
NH for JJ and their 2nd

NO to Diggs.
You are, lol. That would be an embarrassingly bad offer. I also had no idea how much Aiyuk looks like Tomlin.

With all the signings of WR's around the league, I think Boyd ultimately ends up here to bring a veteran presence if nothing else.
Fix the line in round 1 and 2, then look for that receiver they always seem to come up with.
I agree 100%. If our new OC loves a run-heavy offense bringing in Boyd would be nice. We already have Muth. Pickens, Washington, Austin. Heyward and both Warren and Harris. If we solidify our OL with Wilson hopefully being heads and shoulders above what we have had lately.......

option # 2

football-center-ready-to-snap-football.jpg

OR maybe we draft another number 8 at QB to replace the loss of Kenny Pickett
She has larger hands, so no problem gripping balls

2011-lingerie-bowl.jpg
Pass.....I am sure Coolie will give it a HIT though. :ROFLMAO:

JPJ Says Hi

JPJ introduces himself to our assistant O-line coach from the Steelers (Isaac Williams)

I’d like to take him immediately upon out turn to pick.

I’m talking my NITRO version of the BT50 giving Lunar a ride up to the podium to announce the pick………

I’m not saying he is a CREED HUMPHRY, but he will be v ery good for a long time and hellA yes he could be better.

Salute the nation

PS

Thanks for the great clip Paul, I love the interaction amongst player and coach !!!

Salute the nation

I agree 100%. If our new OC loves a run-heavy offense bringing in Boyd would be nice. We already have Muth. Pickens, Washington, Austin. Heyward and both Warren and Harris. If we solidify our OL with Wilson hopefully being heads and shoulders above what we have had lately.......
how much slot we running? If boyd can be the x and be the dependable route runner that DJ was. Then great..... If hes slot only,, then pass. NOW.... im seeing OBJ as a potential candidate. Im not fired up about him.. But hes sitting out there.

Do you think most NFL OLmen are trim? SMH

how much slot we running? If boyd can be the x and be the dependable route runner that DJ was. Then great..... If hes slot only,, then pass. NOW.... im seeing OBJ as a potential candidate. Im not fired up about him.. But hes sitting out there.
OBJ might have behaved himself last year but he has a career filled with "diva" activity. No thanks. Tomlin has proven a big failure with those types, a BIG failure.

Could see OBJ sulking by game six and claiming he was lied to.

I just hope whatever/whoever it is they got in mind, it doesn't cause us to not fortify the OL/DL. Trenches come 1st. We must upgrade C, RT, NT spots.
I could possibly be very wrong in my thinking here but maybe if we had an explosive passing game with solid QB and receiver play our OL wouldn't look as bad as it has.

When you are stacking 8 or 9 defenders in the box because you have zero fear of the pass your ol is gonna look like ****.

When Ben won his first SB our oline was considered one of the worst in the NFL but people feared our passing game and didn't stack the box. Hell Bettis was in his last year and was worn down and Parker was no franchise back.

This is a strike first strike hard no mercy league now. we need game changers like Jefferson first and foremost.