• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Justin Jefferson or Stephon Diggs??? Big Named WR on the Steelers radar...

No one of as going to give a first and a huge contract. Contrary to the pundits’ assertions, if Aiyuk (or even Sutton) were/are going to be traded, yesterday wasn’t the day. Today would be the most likely for Aiyuk.
Would be the day for Sutton as well IMO if he is to be traded. I do know Niners picking a WR sure presses the idea they will trade a WR. Which one who knows…

My thoughts are thus:

I love Pacific Islander players and it’s easy to like one who grew up a Steelers and Polamalu fan.

I wonder where he would have been drafted if he was an inch and a half taller and what difference does that make with his long arms?

Can’t help but wonder the what ifs of having drafted one of the top CB, but I really like Melton and Phillips also.

My thoughts are thus:

I love Pacific Islander players and it’s easy to like one who grew up a Steelers and Polamalu fan.

I wonder where he would have been drafted if he was an inch and a half taller and what difference does that make with his long arms?

Can’t help but wonder the what ifs of having drafted one of the top CB, but I really like Melton and Phillips also.
He would have been taken ahead of fashanu, maybe even ahead of Latham

Does anyone think that restructuring Highsmith's contract coupled with SF drafting a WR means that Aiyuk could be in play again?

I'm not sure, but if we can draft a very good WR, then go that route.

Is Aiyuk going to get us to the Super Bowl, because his contract will be as though he is the last piece of the puzzle.

Salute the nation

Does anyone think that restructuring Highsmith's contract coupled with SF drafting a WR means that Aiyuk could be in play again?
I don't know. At least we won't give up our 1st round pick for him... still unsure about giving up picks for one player...

I don't know. At least we won't give up our 1st round pick for him... still unsure about giving up picks for one player...
I think it will be a 3rd or 4th because of his salary. There's also a possibility it could be Deebo Samuel or Sutton. I think we need a veteran at some point though.