• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Kid Rock Campaign Speech

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
I might have to move to Michigan just so I can vote for him.
*Audio NSFW*

YES!!!!

Is he running as Kid Rock or as Robert Ritchie???

I might have to move to Michigan just so I can vote for him.
*Audio NSFW*

sold%252520sign+(Small).jpg

YES!!!!

Is he running as Kid Rock or as Robert Ritchie???

I heard he has to use his legal name. If Al Franken could win a Senate office anything is possible.

"Holding my d*** ready to address the whole country."

I'm going to have to switch to the republican party because I
hate where the country is going...I want my country back, that shining city on a hill...............................................

You people are a joke that the best Hollywood writer writing the worst B movie parody could not make up.

I heard he has to use his legal name. If Al Franken could win a Senate office anything is possible.

Franken is actually intelligent, of course that has never been a requirement on the other side of the aisle.

hate where the country is going...I want my country back, that shining city on a hill...............................................

You people are a joke that the best Hollywood writer writing the worst B movie parody could not make up.

The last guy you said that about is sitting in the White House.

Franken is actually intelligent, of course that has never been a requirement on the other side of the aisle.

That's your opinion. Remember, he only won because they kept recounting ballots until they came up with enough for him to win.

Let's not forget AH-nold, Jesse Ventura, and Sonny Bono winning elections as well.

The only joke are the ******** out of power all around the country. Maybe California will break away from the republic and all of the leftist turds can go live in that clusterfuck. A guy can dream. You know I'm a dreamer,but my hearts of gold.... -MC

Let's not forget AH-nold, Jesse Ventura, and Sonny Bono winning elections as well.

Our resident Jewish African American Transgender Hispanic Queer will tell you they are intelligent though..................................................

That just might get him elected in Michigan though.

Game Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's your opinion. Remember, he only won because they kept recounting ballots until they came up with enough for him to win.

And it came down to a bunch of votes "found" in brown paper bags locked in the trunk of a car if I remember correctly.

Get the **** outa here.

IMG_0773.JPG