• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

KP8 is in BR7 company

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
That pass to Austin was down the middle of field. Nobody was expecting that. I kept thinking they might throw a flag for cheating.

If Kenny can make it three games in a row, I'll crown him better than Ben. Actually, no I won't.

Kenny Picket has back to back games with 70+ yard TD passes. The last time that happened was 2018 by our HOF QB Ben Roethlisberger.

Can the Fighting Pickett make it three?

Salute the nation
Ha ha… we probably won’t even pass the ball over the middle next game. That gives the coaches ulcers

Other than that, these are very similar situations.
Yep… Ben Roethlisberger was drafted into a run first team with an established identity and awesome Oline that had run the same scheme for over a decade a hall of fame RB, two super WRs with an OC who might have been the best one we had over the last 40 or so years… and one of the best defenses of that era..

I can see the similarities

Nobody is saying KP8 is in the same realm of BR7, what is being said is that BOTH QBs have back to back games with a 70+ yard TD reception. 2018 was BR7’s last consecutive 2-games with 70+ yard TDs.

Not sure what happens if KP8 gets another this coming game, but I’d say automatic enshrinement Somewhere.

Salute the nation

Last edited:
Nobody is saying KP8 is in the same realm of BR7, what is being said is that BOTH QBs have back to back games with a 70+ yard TD reception. 2018 was BR7’s last consecutive 3-games with 70+ yard TDs.

Not sure what happens if KP8 gets another this coming game, but I’d say automatic enshrinement Somewhere.

Salute the nation

Enshrined in the hall of 70 yard tds?