• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Kugler gets kanned

Hookers and cocaine

Hookers and cocaine
I asked for that for Xmas, ol girl asked if she could find it on HSN or QVC. These online shopping networks are apparently addictive. I should know to mess with her last year I asked for a Harley and I received this miniature boxed Harley that sits on my desk upstairs.

Sigh a man just can't get coke, ******, and a Harley anymore.

He would look good in Black & Gold. Wasn't used properly in Mexico.

He ate too much Mexican food and gassed the entire plane nonstop on the trip back.

Maybe when all of our old Offensive line coaches are unemployed, we can hire them all back and combine them into a giant Voltron like being that can maybe make our line somewhat serviceable lol

I
Maybe when all of our old Offensive line coaches are unemployed, we can hire them all back and combine them into a giant Voltron like being that can maybe make our line somewhat serviceable lol
I like the way you think

I asked for that for Xmas, ol girl asked if she could find it on HSN or QVC. These online shopping networks are apparently addictive. I should know to mess with her last year I asked for a Harley and I received this miniature boxed Harley that sits on my desk upstairs.

You're lucky she didn't wrap up the yardman.....................

Salute the nation

Former stiller coach now gone from stillers west. No reason given. Wonder wth he did?

Something happened internally or while there.

I doubt it is much of a loss due to when he was here. He sucked and couldn't elevate the OL even marginally.

Permanant firng, maybe good O'l Coach Tomlin might take a looksie for old time sake.

Salute the nation

Would it be racist to say it might have something to do with tequila, a donkey and some coke?
No not at all. You are just pointing out a hee haw moment where the guy was jackassing along having a grand ol time

Would it be racist to say it might have something to do with tequila, a donkey and some coke?

What color is the donkey ?

Salute the nation

This is an example of the Tomlin coaches within the NFL. There aren’t too many and the few that turn up are not very good.
Most ex Tomlin hires disappear into the night.

Tomlin's coaching tree resembles a bonsai tree

I just bou

I just bought a set of "non-stick" fry pans on QVC.

no hookers though but I felt dirty doing so......

Salute the nation

Mexican authorities looking into it. Kugler best not step foot in Mexico again lest he get arrested and extorted.