• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

KY to provide free healtcare for all... black people

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
"Today, I'm going to make a commitment on coverage," he said. "I believe that healthcare is a basic human right, and I talked, even when I was running, about how I wanted everybody to have some form of healthcare coverage ... It's time for prioritization in black and African American communities, so we are going to do that."

"My commitment today is we are going to begin an effort to cover 100% of our individuals in our black and African American communities. Everybody. We're going to be putting dollars behind it. We're going to have a multifaceted campaign to do it," he continued.

Beshear said that he wants all people in Kentucky to have healthcare coverage at some point but that he would start with coverage for black residents.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...e-healthcare-coverage-for-all-black-residents

Same governor protested against for keeping his state closed for so long. Seems like we have to keep reminding you people..
44innx.jpg

so what about Asians, Mexican, whites, Latinos, and the like? I guess we can just find it for them. Gotcha.

I'm just sitting here thinking wow just wow. I can't even fathom the stupidity involved with this decision.

Covid-1984 again proves all animals are equal.

I'm just sitting here thinking wow just wow. I can't even fathom the stupidity involved with this decision.

How much black do you have to have? Would one drop qualify?

Yeah....good luck with that gem of an idea. This Dim likes to pander but fails to see the idiocy of it.

I guess that's to be expected when you ride daddy's coattails into office.

images

3ulj8m.jpg

images

Proof that the dems are really racists.

Also, isn't this institutional racism?

Last edited:
Wow unreal.... Could you imagine if said they were going to fully cover white people first the backlash would be unbelievable

Y'all should focus on the rising star in Kentucky: AG Daniel Cameron.

And cue the lawsuits against Kentucky by white people denied coverage who suffered or died in 5...4...3...2...1

LOL, this won't cost Kentucky a dime, black people don't see doctors.

No healthcare is not a right.

Access to healthcare is a right.

You can’t be denied access.

You cannot force a medical professional to treat you for free.

You cannot force me to pay for your care.

It is your responsibility to pay for your own needs.

I can't believe the hillbillies are going to put up with this.

No healthcare is not a right.

Access to healthcare is a right.

You can’t be denied access.

You cannot force a medical professional to treat you for free.

You cannot force me to pay for your care.

It is your responsibility to pay for your own needs.

That’s what she said

I can't believe the hillbillies are going to put up with this.

Seems Disraeli was right, "the people get the government they deserve." All across the country for those who voted to be Blue, how's that working out for you? The problem is, if we're going to stay married you're dragging the rest of us down, too.

And for those fleeing those areas, please alter your voting habits if you voted for the messes you're leaving. We have enough libtards here as is and are not interested in you turning us purple.

Last edited:
Seems Disraeli was right, "the people get the government they deserve." All across the country for those who voted to be Blue, how's that working out for you? The problem is, if we're going to stay married you're dragging the rest of us down, too.

And for those fleeing those areas, please alter your voting habits if you voted for the messes you're leaving. We have enough libtards here as is and are not interested in you turning us purple.

There comes a point where it just isn't going to work. It's almost getting to that point.

Well KY is about to be a lot more populated and will crumble soon enough