• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Lawyers for Covington Kids warn media, celebs of lawsuit.

KujdmHA.jpg

Again, imagine if they media portrayed them as crisis actors after they had been the victims of a school shooting.

Bunch of ******* snowflakes!

Again, imagine if they media portrayed them as crisis actors after they had been the victims of a school shooting.

tenor.gif

Again, imagine if you paid membership dues instead of being a freeloading douchebag.

Imagine if the media had portrayed them as 'privileged' raciss instigators after they were accosted by privileged raciss instigators.

Any one of those kids could be my son.

I'm normally a person against suing people in general unless it's really needed. This case I hope they sue every last one of them.

Same here. It's likely the only way they'll stop their nonsense.

Giddyup...

https://breaking911.com/breaking-ni...t-for-250-million-this-is-only-the-beginning/
Nick Sandmann Sues Washington Post For $250 Million: “This Is Only The Beginning.”
February 19, 2019

Today, Attorneys Lin Wood and Todd McMurtry filed their first lawsuit on behalf of Nicholas Sandmann against The Washington Post. The lawsuit filed is included below.

“The suit seeks $250 million in both compensatory and punitive damages,” the announcement states. “Lin and Todd will continue to bring wrongdoers before the court to seek damages in compensation for the harm so many have done to the Sandmann family. This is only the beginning.”

They're going after about 100 other entities including all the networks. My concern for this kid that he wouldn't be able to lead a normal life after the tar & feathering has morphed to this kid that he won't be able to lead a normal life because he'll have more money than a Saudi prince. Good for him.

I hope they get every last cent they go after. Something needs to reign this irresponsible and dangerous media in. If this is what it takes, then so be it.

Hulk Hogan put Gawker out of business. You would think that would serve as a warning but apparently not.

These media people protect their own. They are now completely comfortable outright lying so long as it serves their agenda. There are few journalists left. Most are political operatives now.

Wash Post is owned by Bezos and his Amazon money. It would be funny of his wife takes half his **** in the divorce then this forces him to sell the post.

Good for him, but I doubt the media will change, they're too entrenched in creating news in stead of reporting it.

Hope he goes after the other 6 or so.

I'll suffer through the national news tonight to learn they won't report this.

Last edited:
Good for him, but all the money in the world isn't going to stop the harassment this young man is going to endure in his lifetime. Especially in today's social climate. If I were him, I'd but an island and have my necessities imported. Hell, that's what I would do anyways if I ever got rich. lol

Remember when Fibs and Flogged vehemently insisted Sandman was wrong and that Fake Indian social instigator was a victim and somehow right?

2 MAJOR media outlets have now settled with Sandman - CNN and the Washington Compost. 4 more are being sued (he sued 6 total).

It's a flat out admission of guilt. They cannot win these cases. They know it.

It's ******* comical how often wrong Fibs is in judgement, lauding people like
  • Christopher Steele as honorable and a public servant,
  • Michael Avenatti as an American Patriot,
  • Christine Blasey-Ford as a believable victim,
  • Lt Col Vindman as an American Hero and trustworthy person,
  • Stormy Daniels as an American Icon who should be trusted

We can add Nick Sandman and the Indian to Tibs' infamous list of people he lauds or decries so incredibly wrongly. Sandman was and is not a racist and that Indian was never, ever a victim. I must say, schooling Tibs on that incident, showing him the maps of the mall, crushing his theory that they just randomly bumped into each other, was one of my more enjoyable beatings I've administered.

Congrats Nick Sandman. You alone are doing a needed service to this country by helping to hold our despicable lying media to the standard they've lost - honesty.

Last edited:
Remember when Fibs and Flogged vehemently insisted Sandman was wrong and that Fake Indian social instigator was a victim and somehow right?

2 MAJOR media outlets have now settled with Sandman - CNN and the Washington Compost. 4 more are being sued (he sued 6 total).

It's a flat out admission of guilt. They cannot win these cases. They know it.

It's ******* comical how often wrong Fibs is in judgement, lauding people like
  • Christopher Steele as honorable and a public servant,
  • Michael Avenatti as an American Patriot,
  • Christine Blasey-Ford as a believable victim,
  • Lt Col Vindman as an American Hero and trustworthy person,
  • Stormy Daniels as an American Icon who should be trusted

We can add Nick Sandman and the Indian to Tibs' infamous list of people he lauds or decries so incredibly wrongly. Sandman was and is not a racist and that Indian was never, ever a victim. I must say, schooling Tibs on that incident, showing him the maps of the mall, crushing his theory that they just randomly bumped into each other, was one of my more enjoyable beatings I've administered.

Congrats Nick Sandman. You alone are doing a needed service to this country by helping to hold our despicable lying media to the standard they've lost - honesty.

Only they (the SJWs) are allowed with the 'gotcha' posts. Seriously, nice work Tim. Keep exposing these turds for what they really are and maybe one day they'll finally be flushed.

I do sense a disappearance in the force, for the time being. It is, after all, ''Antifa Day" today, so a bright light will be shown on those vile pieces of ****, their complicit media cronies and the turds who make excuses for their violent, disgusting behavior.

Didn't Tibs insist Naked Athena was a nun who trimmed more than the local gardener? No?

Color me shocked.

He should take the money from the first 5 settlements and completely destroy lawsuit #6. No settlement. Trial. Bring all the evidence to light.

He should take the money from the first 5 settlements and completely destroy lawsuit #6. No settlement. Trial. Bring all the evidence to light.

Yep, I was thinking the same thing, it would also pressure the others to settle as fast as possible, you don't want to be last cause if this case ever gets to a jury he probably wins easily and gets the full amount he sued for.

Brian Stelter and Homer Simpson walk into a bar. Bartender says, "I don't serve bald, fat, stupid, ignorant, ugly, bloated, disgusting, flatulence-plagued losers working a terrible job for a contemptible boss. What'll it be, Homer?"