• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Liberalism is a mental illness thread

Aliquippa has been an impoverished shithole for a long time and their school district is one of the worst in the state. They should worry more about the quality of education they give their kids but since Aliquippa is largely black, that would be racist. I live about 8 miles away.
We have pockets of Albuquerque like that.
The southeast side of town has always been called the war zone. Large population of blacks and section 8 housing hispanics.

For as long as I can remember. It’s always been a shithole. Instead of the war zone they want to be called the international district

How the hell do these people get approved to be in charge of anything?

Who da Thunk. 🤔
6f3afa.jpg

Aliquippa has been an impoverished shithole for a long time and their school district is one of the worst in the state. They should worry more about the quality of education they give their kids but since Aliquippa is largely black, that would be racist. I live about 8 miles away.

But they sure know how to play football. It is also where my mom was born and where I still have 3rd generation cousins there. Maybe you know them. In the catering business, they are greek. And **** that, I love that town. It helped form me. Walking distance to the cemetery there. Grandparents, Uncles, a cousin and a cousin's wife buried there, so will be my parents. So many great memories there to let you get away with calling it a shithole.

Heck maybe you buried some of them.

Last edited:
But they sure know how to play football. It is also where my mom was born and where I still have 3rd generation cousins there. Maybe you know them. In the catering business, they are greek. And **** that, I love that town. It helped form me. Walking distance to the cemetery there. Grandparents, Uncles, a cousin and a cousin's wife buried there, so will be my parents. So many great memories there to let you get away with calling it a shithole.

Heck maybe you buried some of them.
True, it is a great football factory. They were actually playing up three classes in Class AAAA with a Class A enrollment and the state wanted to move them to Class AAAAA because they kept winning. They appealed to the state board and won, state board said enough is enough. Center Twp. and Hopewell Twp. are perfectly fine places, but the city of Aliquippa is still a blighted shithole with plywood windows and lots of shootings. Should get better in another decade as there simply won't be anyone left.

True, it is a great football factory. They were actually playing up three classes in Class AAAA with a Class A enrollment and the state wanted to move them to Class AAAAA because they kept winning. They appealed to the state board and won, state board said enough is enough. Center Twp. and Hopewell Twp. are perfectly fine places, but the city of Aliquippa is still a blighted shithole with plywood windows and lots of shootings. Should get better in another decade as there simply won't be anyone left.

I am talking 1960's but have benn back for mostly funerals and some weddings. Sorry I still love that place. Just brings back great memories. There is a toughness about Aliquippa. Screw the rest of the towns around there. You aren't going to change my mind.

All I heard was Moooooooo

I don't even have it in me to click on it anymore. It's all the same sh!t, just coming from different animals in different sounds.

Who's going to seek prosecution? Who's going to take it on?

**** Trans Mancow.
Then it proceeds to be proud of living off tax dollars.

If we all ever decide to stop paying taxes one day all these champagne libs and politicians will go into full meltdown