• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Liberalism is a mental illness thread

Steelr4evr

Reaction score

What the actual ****?​

Biden Admin Dubs Transgender Individual Rachel Levine ‘First-Ever Female Four-Star Admiral’ Of USPHS Commissioned Corps​

Rachel-Levine.jpg

President Joe Biden’s administration named Rachel Levine, a top U.S. health official and transgender woman, the “first-ever female four-star admiral” of the U.S. Public Health Services (USPHS) Commissioned Corps on Monday.

Levine, 63, served as the secretary of the Pennsylvania Department of Health before being nominated to be assistant secretary for health at the Department of Health and Human Services in the Biden administration. Levine, who is biologically male, is the first openly transgender official confirmed by the U.S. Senate.

Rest of the article here

See the mentally ill can do stuff too. That guy's cheese is off his cracker and look at him go.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
******* nutjobs.

Your statement is racist, misogynist, anti-alphabet soup, and trans-aggressive. Let me explain.

"*******" refers to the intercourse between man and woman and is thereby a macro-aggression against the trans and alphabet community.

"Nut" is a reference to male genitalia and thereby anti-trans and queef/queer.

"Job" is a form of white supremacy and a micro-aggression to unemployed people of color.

Consider yourself warned.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Your statement is racist, misogynist, anti-alphabet soup, and trans-aggressive. Let me explain.

"*******" refers to the intercourse between man and woman and is thereby a macro-aggression against the trans and alphabet community.

"Nut" is a reference to male genitalia and thereby anti-trans and queef/queer.

"Job" is a form of white supremacy and a micro-aggression to unemployed people of color.

Consider yourself warned.

That was a genuine belly laugh. Tears...👍👍🤣

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
More evidence of the brilliance of liberalism ...

Yes, you are reading that correctly. Liberal ideology in action as three beauty contestants sue the organization running the contest because the women were ... wait for it ... judged on their looks.

Liberals not only ruin things, they **** things up so badly that we just want it to end. The liberal world view summed up:

Founding father, writer of the Declaration of Independence, President, inventor, author - out.

Serial criminal, drug-addled idiot and woman beater - in.

Beautiful women - out.

Ugly women and "women" with dicks - in.

In closing, **** liberals. Figuratively only of course as reproducing those idiots should be outlawed.

Last edited:

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score

Yes, you are reading that correctly. Liberal ideology in action as three beauty contestants sue the organization running the contest because they women were ... wait for it ... judged on their looks.

Liberals not only ruin things, they **** things up so badly that we just want it to end. The liberal world view summed up:

Founding father, writer of the Declaration of Independence, President, inventor, author - out.

Beautiful women - out.

In closing, **** liberals. Figurately only of course as reproducing those idiots should be outlawed.
Qualifications for anything in life are so overrated.

Booted

Less-known member
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Only a transphobic ******* would have a problem with this.:ROFLMAO: I would pay to see this!
247746333_10165646331355075_525444397227000729_n.jpg

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score

Yes, you are reading that correctly. Liberal ideology in action as three beauty contestants sue the organization running the contest because the women were ... wait for it ... judged on their looks.

Beautiful women - out.

In closing, **** liberals. Figuratively only of course as reproducing those idiots should be outlawed.
Notice there are no pictures of the three contestants that are suing. That tells you all you need to know.

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
Notice there are no pictures of the three contestants that are suing. That tells you all you need to know.
How dare a beauty pageant actually consider physical appeal as a qualification?
The new woke world where competency, proficiency, ability and qualification are considered secondary at best.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
Just start calling them Wokeness Pageants at this rate.

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
Great discussion worth checking out.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score

So which one of the Three Stooges is this most likely to be?

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Funny story of the coastal elite thought process.

Booted

Less-known member
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Our Secretary of Energy, Jennifer M. Granholm, appears in this 2018 anti-gas video about 1:20. It's no secret why gas prices are soaring. The song sucks, as you would expect.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
Xiden actually admitted on a national debate stage he wanted to take down the oil/gas industry. SMDH

Booted

Less-known member
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Watch this whole video if you want. Jordan Peterson is awesome. But, the part that struck me starts at 12:18. He says when the Right gets too extreme, they are called on it. When the Left goes too far nothing is said. And that is what makes liberalism a mental disease I wish the video would have continued...I would have liked to hear more of his thoughts on that subject.

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
Watch this whole video if you want. Jordan Peterson is awesome. But, the part that struck me starts at 12:18. He says when the Right gets too extreme, they are called on it. When the Left goes too far nothing is said. And that is what makes liberalism a mental disease I wish the video would have continued...I would have liked to hear more of his thoughts on that subject.

The first guy is John McWhorter. He has a pretty significant web presence. Check out his show with Glen Lowry. It's pretty informative, from a black perspective,

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Beautiful women - out.

From what I gathered from the article, they are complaining because there are some set standards that are likely not particularly defensible based on French law for disqualifying contestants.

For example. If you're not 5'6", you are automatically disqualified.
If you have tattoos, even in places covered by clothing except during intimate time or showering... you are automatically disqualified.
If you have any piercings other than your ears, (again, including in places that would never be seen normally... you are automatically disqualified.
If you ever worked for any job or in any industry that may be deemed "unwholesome" you are automatically disqualified.

The issue isn't whether or not their complaints have merit, it is whether or not they can claim injury under French labor law. Since they are not "legally" employed, the folks who run Ms. France will likely say labor laws don't apply. However, French labor laws DO apply to interns who provide work and services for free in hopes of finding future employment. So... there's room for argument.

In America, they'd have a very strong case for discrimination. We are much less patriarchal and formal here. In France, it is very likely that the women will be told to sit down, be quiet and do their best to just be pretty so a man will come along and take care of them.