• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Liberalism is a mental illness thread

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
You don't know Bish? Where the hell have you been???

Hey MTC,,,,who the hell is Bish?
Bish is slang for ***** these days.
Youngsters have a weird lingo these days

#youngstersthesedays

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
if Liberalism is a mental illness, Flog is retarded

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
Wow, watch Michael Knowles educate this liberal student from Notre Dame.

I'm not overly familiar with him, but Michael Knowles has always struck me as a well-read, articulate & intelligent guy. Seems he is in Ben Shapiro's shadow a bit. He does come across kind of smarmy and know-it-all (at least to me) sometimes, but the guy knows his stuff.

He schooled the **** outta that kid though. That was fun to watch. Always "gotcha" type questions when they can't look at (or don't ******* know) the whole picture.

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not overly familiar with him, but Michael Knowles has always struck me as a well-read, articulate & intelligent guy. Seems he is in Ben Shapiro's shadow a bit. He does come across kind of smarmy and know-it-all (at least to me) sometimes, but the guy knows his stuff.

He schooled the **** outta that kid though. That was fun to watch. Always "gotcha" type questions when they can't look at (or don't ******* know) the whole picture.
Judging 15th century actions by 21 century standards, it's where we're at.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
Judging 15th century actions by 21 century standards, it's where we're at.

And like every large civilization on the planet hasn't partaken in slavery? I'm not condoning it one bit, I'm just saying don't cherry-pick. Think it goes back, what, 10,000 years to Mesopotamia (modern day Iraq)? Get off this Columbus **** already.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
I have no ******* clue what he/she/it was going on about.

When I see those videos I don't even click on them anymore. They're either out of their minds, or looking for click-bait.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
An easy reference chart for liberals and their tolerance of opposing views:

FB67FY3WUAE8m5n

Badcat

Zero Foxtrot Golf
Reaction score

What the actual ****?​

Biden Admin Dubs Transgender Individual Rachel Levine ‘First-Ever Female Four-Star Admiral’ Of USPHS Commissioned Corps​

Rachel-Levine.jpg

President Joe Biden’s administration named Rachel Levine, a top U.S. health official and transgender woman, the “first-ever female four-star admiral” of the U.S. Public Health Services (USPHS) Commissioned Corps on Monday.

Levine, 63, served as the secretary of the Pennsylvania Department of Health before being nominated to be assistant secretary for health at the Department of Health and Human Services in the Biden administration. Levine, who is biologically male, is the first openly transgender official confirmed by the U.S. Senate.

Rest of the article here

Turd Ferguson

Reaction score

What the actual ****?​

Biden Admin Dubs Transgender Individual Rachel Levine ‘First-Ever Female Four-Star Admiral’ Of USPHS Commissioned Corps​

Rachel-Levine.jpg

President Joe Biden’s administration named Rachel Levine, a top U.S. health official and transgender woman, the “first-ever female four-star admiral” of the U.S. Public Health Services (USPHS) Commissioned Corps on Monday.

Levine, 63, served as the secretary of the Pennsylvania Department of Health before being nominated to be assistant secretary for health at the Department of Health and Human Services in the Biden administration. Levine, who is biologically male, is the first openly transgender official confirmed by the U.S. Senate.

Rest of the article here
So it's discovered that China has a hypersonic nuclear missile capability and the US announces a transgender 4 star admiral????