• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Liberalism is a mental illness thread

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Funny story of the coastal elite thought process.

Just watched the first part. Pretty sure the Maybelline VP, who is likely NO stranger to photo editing was saying "We can post this car Red." Which of course they could easily do. So yes. "This car COULD be red."

Edit: Ok, nevermind. I watched literally the next minute and the clarity occurred.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
Where'd you find that video of Tiborat?

That's actually FloggedbyReality.

If it were Tiborat, he'd probably be wearing a pelt with animal fur for a hat, dancing next to mud huts and other shitholes.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
That's actually FloggedbyReality.

If it were Tiborat, he'd probably be wearing a pelt with animal fur for a hat, dancing next to mud huts and other shitholes.
Hey! I hear those mud huts provide amazing insulation

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Stunning that the two worst were from Russia and China. Just. Stunning.

And yet we kiss china's *** and nobody holds them accountable for ****.

That's why i get so bent when I see our county going down the same path. The lefties are using some of the same tactics. The social engineering going on right now and brain washing in the educational system if left unchecked and uncontested, will be the end of us.

Just time and erosion. Covid has been a godsend for the power hungry. Submission, constant fear, and control without end. Even when our man made virus is now reaching the levels of a common cold. It's ******* nuts.

Just in a pissy mood todaythat a bunch of communist Chinese shitbags are getting away with **** without consequences. And our people in government helped them. Our media cover for them. And our professional sports teams kiss the *** of these low life mother *******.

rant over

Stewey

Reaction score
Libtards like Tibs will tell you that religion with its wars and disputes is responsible for the most bloodshed in the world.

Thats false. It's secularism. Pol Pot, Stalin, and Mao killed millions but they were not the only ones.

Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, who founded the secular republic of Turkey in 1918, is often admired in the west as an enlightened Muslim leader, but for many in the Middle East he epitomised the cruelty of secular nationalism. He hated Islam, describing it as a “putrefied corpse”, and suppressed it in Turkey by outlawing the Sufi orders and seizing their properties, closing down the madrasas and appropriating their income.During the first world war, approximately one million Armenians were slaughtered in the first genocide of the 20th century: men and youths were killed where they stood, while women, children and the elderly were driven into the desert where they were raped, shot, starved, poisoned, suffocated or burned to death.

During the French revolution, one of the first acts of the new national assembly on November 2, 1789, was to confiscate all church property to pay off the national debt: secularisation involved dispossession, humiliation and marginalisation. This segued into outright violence during the September massacres of 1792, when the mob fell upon the jails of Paris and slaughtered between two and three thousand prisoners, many of them priests

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
Libtards like Tibs will tell you that religion with its wars and disputes is responsible for the most bloodshed in the world.

Thats false. It's secularism. Pol Pot, Stalin, and Mao killed millions but they were not the only ones.

Mao was a rare type of piece of ****. Just look up the "Great Leap Forward" (sounds a little familiar BTW) - he managed to kill upwards of 50 million people in just a brief period. Who really knows the real numbers as it's China and quite honestly - I don't wanna know.

Stalin was another piece of work (****) but Mao takes the crown.

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
Join me in boycotting this idiot/

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Join me in boycotting this idiot/

I sent the CEO an email yesterday, calling him a commie trash libtard and told him he'll never get another dime from my family. I used to regularly order from The Spice House, which he used to own and sold it to his daughter a while back. **** 'em.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm reminded liberalism is a mental illness every time I see a FibsaLot or FloggedHard post.

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm reminded liberalism is a mental illness
P8gLaXQ.jpg