• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

LIVE THREAD:RNC National Convention Day 1 July 18, 2016

GUILTY!!!

'LOCK HER UP!' RNC Crowd ERUPTS as Chris Christie Destroys Crooked Hillary Clinton

with so many people on both sides of the aisle "fighting tirelessly" for ____________, it's amazing that this country is so ****** up.

'LOCK HER UP!'

Lt. Gen Michael Flynn Calls on Crooked Hillary to Drop Out

BWAhahahahaha! The liberal media is having a **** fit and turning into pretzels trying to change the message

If the RNC has shown me one thing, it's that there's little to no enthusiasm coming from the Republican party and they are way more interested in bashing Hillary instead of promoting Trump.

Here's something I saw on FB.....something to think about.

There HAD to have been sabotage by the DNC over Melania's speech....who remembered THAT part of Mooshelle's speech? And how was there a comparison, word for word, basically AS IT WAS HAPPENING???

I doubt it was outside sabotage, maybe internal, if anything. I think they started with past speeches and got sloppy and disorganized un-plagiarizing the content.

Michelle's speechwriters would be watching and would notice pretty quickly. The comparisons came out the following morning.

I doubt it was outside sabotage, maybe internal, if anything. I think they started with past speeches and got sloppy and disorganized un-plagiarizing the content.

Michelle's speechwriters would be watching and would notice pretty quickly. The comparisons came out the following morning.
of course not. i'd not try slandering the highly moral and unimpeachable ethics of those in the Democratic Party.

If the RNC has shown me one thing, it's that there's little to no enthusiasm coming from the Republican party and they are way more interested in bashing Hillary instead of promoting Trump.

While this is true, I think the Democrats have an even greater problem.

Something likes 22% of Bernie Sanders supporters will never vote for Clinton. The " never Trump " in the Republican party is a smaller number.

Hillary these days is a moderate Republican. She voted for war, is in with Wall Street and banks, and part of the top 1%. So it would not surprise me for some Republicans to vote for her, even if Cruz or Kasih was the nominee.

Having said that, I think the Republican convention has been uneven in terms of enthusiasm so far. They would be much better off with Gingrich, Hannity, or Levin speaking. These are top speakers who know the issues.

Duh...its not like he is unveiling dynamic amazing solutions, justgeneralities and hope an outsider will change things...

Um just a question... Does any normal human being even know who has said what in previous speeches... Ive seen accusations of plagerism for decades ... People remember phrases and reuse them...every political soeech has something borrowed

of course not. i'd not try slandering the highly moral and unimpeachable ethics of those in the Democratic Party.

SMH.

It's not about the "who", it's about the "how".

I know all paranoid, right-wing conspiracy theories are a lot more plausible and fun when you don't focus on the how.

Can't believe all the talk of plagiarism, when you have a convention that features both Chachi and Tebow.
Trump is well on his way of achieving his goal of Making America Dumb Again. You'd think W would show
up to at least support that.

SMH.

It's not about the "who", it's about the "how".

I know all paranoid, right-wing conspiracy theories are a lot more plausible and fun when you don't focus on the how.

History is full of conspiracies and spiteful behavior... It doesnt help that immeadiately after the plagerism the general lyrics from a rick roll song were in there too... Could it be a mistake, sure... An intentional thing from a writersecretly hating on trump, sure... Could it be mrs trump telling us they are secretly democrats too and we all are just part of the joke... Absolutely.... Though it probably was her using phrases from a meme or hallmark card, just like mrs obama probably did

Can't believe all the talk of plagiarism, when you have a convention that features both Chachi and Tebow.
Trump is well on his way of achieving his goal of Making America Dumb Again. You'd think W would show
up to at least support that.

speaking of plagiarism... how's that book coming along?

Um just a question... Does any normal human being even know who has said what in previous speeches... Ive seen accusations of plagerism for decades ... People remember phrases and reuse them...every political soeech has something borrowed

Again, I doubt they knew verbatim what was said, but the person(s) who wrote the original speech would surely recognize it and likely be watching. Some political historians might as well. I could see accidentally plagurizing a short phrase, but not 22 consecutive words.

**** all the losers like Kasich and Jeb.... and it's GREAT everyone is ripping Hillary to shreds, America needs to hear what a miserable scumbag she is.

Trump's kids are the best

Hey, didn’t Tiffany “plagiarize” that “I love my dad” part? I’m sure I've heard others say it before.

Last edited:
Christie, who is governor of New Jersey and leads Trump's White House transition team
Trump has a transition team already? Frankly I'm predicting a beatdown of epic proportion, voter fraud or not.

Duh...its not like he is unveiling dynamic amazing solutions, justgeneralities and hope an outsider will change things...

I think I'm more noticing the audience in attendance. A ton of empty seats midway through each night's proceedings. If they're all just waiting for the last night, fine. Let's compare it to the DNC next week. I just think that there's no real passion being displayed at the RNC except that short amount of time when Christie was directing the "Lock her up" moments, or when Giuliani was rousing the crowd the night before.

Ah yes, and WE are the haters.

GQ Writer Apologizes for Tweet About Wanting to Beat Benghazi Mom to Death

GQ magazine is already in the tank for Obama.

But GQ basketball writer Bethlehem Shoals (real name: Nathaniel Friedman) took the liberal ardor to a new low on Twitter on Monday night, after grieving Benghazi mom Patricia Smith spoke to the Republican convention.

freedarko-tweet.jpg

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/tim...utm_medium=marketing&utm_campaign=gq-benghazi

----------------------

Gee - why isn't this Headline News?

Death threats to a speaker at the convention? Oh right, that narrative again

I think I'm more noticing the audience in attendance. A ton of empty seats midway through each night's proceedings. If they're all just waiting for the last night, fine. Let's compare it to the DNC next week. I just think that there's no real passion being displayed at the RNC except that short amount of time when Christie was directing the "Lock her up" moments, or when Giuliani was rousing the crowd the night before.

BWAhahahahahaha - keep drinking that weak *** soup, you haven't watched a minute of the convention - go vote for Hillary!

**** all the losers like Kasich and Jeb.... and it's GREAT everyone is ripping Hillary to shreds, America needs to hear what a miserable scumbag she is.

Trump's kids are the best

Hey, didn’t Tiffany “plagiarize” that “I love my dad” part? I’m sure I've heard others say it before.

Pass

Bonus coverage!

Live:Donald Trump rally in Cleveland, OH w Mike Pence 2pm ET - Great Lakes Science Center

Live stream coverage of the Donald Trump rally in Cleveland, OH with Vice Presidential candidate Mike Pence. The event will be held at the Great Lakes Science Center. It is scheduled to begin at 2:00 PM ET.

If they're all just waiting for the last night, fine.
most likely, that is just it.
these things also last until 11PM. A lot of people have to work the next day - even in Cleveland the rivers have to be monitored so they don't catch on fire again.

i fully expect the dnc to be rife with fireworks, sparks, laser light shows, 70s soft rock and ticker tape falling from the ceiling every goddamn night.

I fully expect the DNC to be full of this