• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Machine guns might be legal

“You see, if we made a statute absolutely forbidding any human being to have a machine gun, you might say there is some constitutional question involved,” the motion quotes Cummings saying. “But when you say ‘We will tax the machine gun,’ and when you say that ‘the absence of a license showing payment of the tax has been made indicates that a crime has been perpetrated,’ you are easily within the law.”

change "machine gun" with abortion and ...

“You see, if we made a statute absolutely forbidding any human being to have an abortion, you might say there is some constitutional question involved,” the motion quotes Cummings saying. “But when you say ‘We will tax the abortion,’ and when you say that ‘the absence of a license showing payment of the tax has been made indicates that a crime has been perpetrated,’ you are easily within the law.”

Machine guns were a real issue back in the day because the morons would spray crowds to get one guy… thats why the NRA let them ban them… of course the second that ban went through, their sights turned to semi autos… and when they got that ban it turned to handguns… its one inch at a time with those gun grabbers lol

That’s how I handle my women. One inch at a time.

I think you should be able to own anything you can show responsibility in ownership.

Oh, they're coming for guns. Read the language. This will likely encompass a rather large number of pistols too. Guess we're gonna find out sooner rather than later how dear Americans hold the 2nd Amendment.

Oh, they're coming for guns. Read the language. This will likely encompass a rather large number of pistols too. Guess we're gonna find out sooner rather than later how dear Americans hold the 2nd Amendment.

You can bet that this won't go well.