• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Maricopa County audit

Glad they’re getting to the bottom of this. Turns out these audits in Arizona may be quite the Pandora’s Box. Who would have ever imagined?

Yeah no.

Verifying the ballots are real is not interfering in the election. Katie Is worried that she is about to be exposed for covering up the election fraud

Yeah no.

Verifying the ballots are real is not interfering in the election. Katie Is worried that she is about to be exposed for covering up the election fraud

Yeah nobody other than cheaters would oppose making sure every single vote is legit and tabulated correctly in software handling it. All cheaters should be procecuted and stripped of voting rights for life.

Exile or hanging would fit for the large scale crimes that changed the election. I bet that would clean **** up real fast.

Transparency and being completely able and open for an audit of any district in question. Down to the very last person's name, signature and ID.

Which everyone not a cave dweller in the wilderness has.

Yeah no.

Tibilo is laughably stupid when commenting on Katie Hobbs. Two members of SN who regularly post - Zona and me - actually live in the state and have first-hand knowledge of Katie Hobbs' day-to-day behavior. We are in agreement that Katie Hobbs is dumb, a political hack, and sees her current job as nothing more than a stepping stone to the next elected position. Only an idiot who has zero information about the woman would believe her good at the job.

Personally, I'm in the camp that says everyone who can be tied to any fraud allegations which are subsequently proven in a court of law ought not be imprisoned. We have too many people in our prisons now.

Instead, confiscate their property. Their homes, their cars, up to 90% of their worth. Use the confiscated assets to back-fill social security. Let them get on with their lives without "stuff". Oh, and strip them of their right to vote for the remainder of their natural life.

(I know. It's not possible. But a conspiracy theorist can dream, can't he?)

Charge them with Felony treason and you take away their vote. Make them dig their own graves, line them up, pew pew, use a dozer to cover them up and watch how fast election fraud is stopped.

I will save all the trouble of reading the article Tibilo linked which he believes shows some nefarious actions, felonies by the real President. The article says (I am not making this up) that the White House called Supervisor Clint Hickman twice and left voice mail messages. No suggestion the voice mail messages contained a syllable that was improper.

So Tibilo believes Trump should be investigated for leaving two voice mail messages.

Beijing Joe and his money-laundering schemes with his crackhead son, use of political office for financial gains, use of his idiot son as a frontman for money laundering? Cumala using her powers as Attorney General to punish political foes? Beijing Joe suffering dementia in between ice cream orgies? Hundreds of thousands of ballots "showing up" at 3:00 a.m.? Pennsylvania ballots inexplicably trucked in from New York to Pennsylvania? Georgia ballots being pulled out from under a table at 11:30 p.m. after poll watchers sent home? Poll watchers physically accosted and thrown out of polling stations in Michigan?

giphy.gif

Personally, I'm in the camp that says everyone who can be tied to any fraud allegations which are subsequently proven in a court of law ought not be imprisoned. We have too many people in our prisons now.

Instead, confiscate their property. Their homes, their cars, up to 90% of their worth. Use the confiscated assets to back-fill social security. Let them get on with their lives without "stuff". Oh, and strip them of their right to vote for the remainder of their natural life.

(I know. It's not possible. But a conspiracy theorist can dream, can't he?)
No a short drop with a sudden stop is all that is required. Rope, tree, politician, some assembly required.

While decertification of electoral votes (as I understand it) is not constitutionally precedented it is interesting to note that if the AZ audit results, along with PA and possibly GA audit results going toward Trump, those three states would have been enough to put Trump in the white house. (Never mind there are 3 or 4 OTHER states that have the same fraud allegations spiraling around them. (Looking directly at YOU MI, and WI).

While decertification of electoral votes (as I understand it) is not constitutionally precedented it is interesting to note that if the AZ audit results, along with PA and possibly GA audit results going toward Trump, those three states would have been enough to put Trump in the white house. (Never mind there are 3 or 4 OTHER states that have the same fraud allegations spiraling around them. (Looking directly at YOU MI, and WI).
I wouldn't hold my breath. I can't foresee any scenario in which anything changes, and that includes the election results. No way they let that out into the open if it's true. NO. WAY.

yeah - I agree with Sarge.

No matter what happens, I do not see any scenario that puts Trump back in the White House. While I would expect Trump to file numerous lawsuits to overturn the election, I just don't see it happening. There would be too many people who would lose their jobs, others who would be arkancided, and it would effectively begin the next steps in the oncoming civil war - as it would give credence to the audit results, and show that we the people cannot trust our government.

many of us cannot trust the government now.

I wouldn't hold my breath. I can't foresee any scenario in which anything changes, and that includes the election results. No way they let that out into the open if it's true. NO. WAY.

I don't actually know a single person who believes that is the reason for the audits. Literally, not one. Tibilo obsesses over that line of thinking, but I care about the audits to try and uncover the obvious irregularities in the 2020 election and prevent it from happening again. That's it.

One good thing, however. If the Ice Cream Potato, Beijing Joe, was moved out of the White House, he wouldn't notice.

I don't actually know a single person who believes that is the reason for the audits. Literally, not one. Tibilo obsesses over that line of thinking, but I care about the audits to try and uncover the obvious irregularities in the 2020 election and prevent it from happening again. That's it.

One good thing, however. If the Ice Cream Potato, Beijing Joe, was moved out of the White House, he wouldn't notice.
You misunderstand. Wig said about if significant irregularities were found, decertifying that state's electoral vote. I don't think it would happen. I don't think they'll even say that Trump got more votes, provided that's the case. I don't think they'll say anything other than that the election is all on the up and up, whether it's true or not. I didn't mean that they would put Trump back in office.

Nope. It would start a fire that isn't being put out. It would genuinely give people cause to raise hell against a completely illegitimate government and they would be just in doing so.

All of the capitol police stations stuck around the country wouldn't help them.

many of us cannot trust the government now.

Whaaat? The same government that lied about Vietnam, flat-out lied to get us into a war with Iraq (and admittedly duped me in the process), lied about Russia collusion, tried to overthrow an elected President, lied about the origins of the Chinese flu? Noooo.

Some governments that told citizens, "Trust us":

fx2.jpg

China - Tibilo's favorite. Shown here conducting free lice examinations.
Tibilo loves, loves, LOVES him some Chinese!

Iran-1988-massacre.jpg

Iran - here with an amazing yearbook of great academics where thousands,

miraculously enough, all seem to have died within a few days of each
other and for reasons still unclear asked to be buried together in mass graves.

Einsatzgruppen%20soldiers%20shooting%20Jews%20who%20are%20in%20a%20ditch.JPG

The old Soviet Union, shown here in an exhibition where its soldiers show their
marksmanship by intentionally missing the volunteers down in the ditch.

Government ... here to help, always honest, always generous, always looking out for others, never abusing authority for its own benefit and the profit of a tiny sliver of people who run things.

People want to know the depths of how legitimate or illegitimate their government has become.

If that many people actually did vote for dementia in chief, our future is ******. If they really screwed us through fraud ,we're ******.

It sucks any way I look at it.

You misunderstand. Wig said about if significant irregularities were found, decertifying that state's electoral vote. I don't think it would happen. I don't think they'll even say that Trump got more votes, provided that's the case. I don't think they'll say anything other than that the election is all on the up and up, whether it's true or not. I didn't mean that they would put Trump back in office.

I was responding to Wig. Was crafting my response when you posted yours, so it gave the impression I was responding to your post immediately above, but not what happened.

No a short drop with a sudden stop is all that is required. Rope, tree, politician, some assembly required.
It is environmentally friendly. None of that pesky carbon generated for ol sparky and an old fashioned hanging gets people outside to enjoy nature as opposed to being in a dank, cold, artificially lit medical room...I think the libs would love the change.

It is environmentally friendly.

And the libs are bellyaching about 'population control' to save the earth, so here's a jumpstart.

Here's a nice summary of what's going on. The commies should be puckering pretty hard right now.

https://redstate.com/stu-in-sd/2021...velations-no-matter-how-hard-they-try-n408164

IRS audits don’t undermine the integrity of taxpayers, financial audits don’t undermine the integrity of corporations, but the far-left radical media wants people to believe state legislatures auditing elections undermines the very fabric of our Constitutional Republic. Have you ever seen anyone fight so hard against transparency?

Tibilo, I believe that comment was directed at you.