• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Maricopa County audit

Getting up from the computer? You should try it sometime.

And if you disagree with any of this, you are a RaYsiCT
More accurately, if you disagree with any of it. you likely are so deeply mired in your misunderstanding of critical race theory that you cannot comprehend that you are the master race and that your entire existence serves no other purpose than to subjugate every other race on the planet... indeed the galaxverse.

When a former President turns out to be a batshit crazy lunatic.

5bvzjs-gif.5326

When a former President turns out to be a batshit crazy lunatic.

How are ice cream boy and ********** doing with the southern border? Illegals pouring in en masse and crushing local governments in Texas, Arizona, California? Illegals committing vicious, violent crimes against our citizens? China? Middle East? Inflation? Median income? Crime rate? Deficit? Debt? Spending? Anti-Semetic attacks? Racist ******* politicians, a.k.a., (D)imbos? Opiod addiction? Opiod deaths? The health of kids ages 7-12? Childhood obesity in the age of a creepy ****** sniffing kids and gobbling ice cream? Gas prices? Energy independence achieved under President Trump? Energy costs? Russian hacking? Protecting the 1st amendment, free exercise? The 1st amendment, freedom of speech? The 2nd amendment, the right to own and carry firearms? The 4th amendment ban on unreasonable searches and seizures?

You are a worthless ****. You still obsess over Trump, and cannot cite one thing ice cream boy and the dicksucker have done to improve this nation. You are too stupid to merit a single moment of my further attention after I have tried to get you to talk about substance for more than a year, to no avail.

You are too stupid to merit a single moment of my further attention after I have tried to get you to talk about substance for more than a year, to no avail.
Um Jimmy. I assume you craved the banter with the lunatic. Most have known this about the expatriate for a while now. While I choose not to directly engage with this jackass, I do find the regular beatdowns he receives entertaining.

You guys have it easy. All you need to do is follow Mike Lindell down the rabbit hole & you’ll have this whole stolen election thing figured out in no time.

That’s because down ballot anomalies point to the fraud in the presidential race Tiborat.
Oh, okay. Should’ve known, that too is right here on Mike Lindell’s election fraud chart. :rolleyes:

1625662229277.jpeg

Oh, okay. Should’ve known, that too is right here on Mike Lindell’s election fraud chart. :rolleyes:

View attachment 5558
To be honest Tibs. I’m not a fan of the Q conspiracies. However the US government does have too much power and does some shady ****. The power is in the democrats hands now and they want full control it feels. Yes I’ll say that republicans can be the same way.

What you’re seeing from our side isn’t bigotry or racism. We’re pissed with our government and want the truth. We don’t want every social justice movement thrown in our face in every media outlet.

If you want to be gay, black, white, tranny whatever. Go be it, be happy, no need to announce. I’m not going to judge you for it. It’s not my place to judge. If that makes you a happy, outstanding citizen then you’re fine in my book. It’s the extremist in all this that we are against. Why you @Tibs think, we are racist etc?

Reactions: JMM

View attachment 5558

La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La

Trump Trump Trump OrangeMan Bad Bad OrangeMan Bad
Trump Trump Trump
OrangeMan Bad Bad OrangeMan Bad

La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La-La

Trump Trump Trump
OrangeMan Bad Bad OrangeMan Bad

A comparison between Troompa Loompa and Beijing Joe, and why Troompa Loompa would be a better President:

Troompa LoompaBeijing JoeOutcome
Two scoops of ice creamBuckets and barrels of ice cream, endless slobbering over ice creamTroompa Loompa wins
Good hairBald, gets hair plugs, bald againTroompa Loompa wins
Manages large chocolate factoryGobbles up unhealthy quantities of sweets, including chocolate, lacks self controlTroompa Loompa wins
Oversees dozens of other Oompa LoompasCannot be trusted with sharp objectsTroompa Loompa wins
Can read and complete a sentenceCannot be trusted with sharp objectsTroompa Loompa wins
Successful commander-in-chief, started no warsCannot be trusted with sharp objectsTroompa Loompa wins
Led economic boomGot lost in a cafeTroompa Loompa wins
Supermodel wifeFake doctor idiot wifeTroompa Loompa wins
Campaigned tirelesslyHid in his basementTroompa Loompa wins
Had accomplished Vice PresidentVice President gained power by sucking cocksTroompa Loompa wins
Filled arenas with patriotsFills Depends with excrementTroompa Loompa wins

Last edited:
A comparison between Troompa Loompa and Beijing Joe, and why Troompa Loompa would be a better President:

Troompa LoompaBeijing JoeOutcome
Two scoops of ice creamBuckets and barrels of ice cream, endless slobbering over ice creamTroompa Loompa wins
Good hairBald, gets hair plugs, bald againTroompa Loompa wins
Manages large chocolate factoryGobbles up unhealthy quantities of sweets, including chocolate, lacks self controlTroompa Loompa wins
Oversees dozens of other Oompa LoompasCannot be trusted with sharp objectsTroompa Loompa wins
Can read and complete a sentenceCannot be trusted with sharp objectsTroompa Loompa wins
Successful commander-in-chief, started no warsCannot be trusted with sharp objectsTroompa Loompa wins
Led economic boomGot lost in a cafeTroompa Loompa wins
Supermodel wifeFake doctor idiot wifeTroompa Loompa wins
Campaigned tirelesslyHid in his basementTroompa Loompa wins
Had accomplished Vice PresidentVice President gained power by sucking cocksTroompa Loompa wins
Filled arenas regularly ...........................................................Filled Depends regularly....................................................................................................................Troompa Loompa wins

Filled arenas regularly ...........................................................Filled Depends regularly....................................................................................................................Troompa Loompa wins

I am adding, and in pure Beijing Potato fashion, will simply plagiarize and pretend I made it up.

"Filled depends regularly" you guys are killing me today. :LOL: