• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Maricopa County audit

Go ahead and subpoena for em, *************. See how that goes. "Um. I believe the records you are seeking are currently in the possession of the Maricopa Board of Supervisors and are stored with the routers. I'm certain they will turn them over right away."

IE, Goose, meet Gander.

Rather concerned about the ongoing silence from the AZ senate here.

It seems despite the fact that they found mountains of evidence of fraud, they aren't going to be allowed to present it. Wondering if the country is done.

This is so slow no wonder the demonrats did what they did. An election will long be certified and over before they could even catch them and prove it.

We're truly done.

Wondering if the country is done.

Yeah, we're toast.

In the grand scheme of things, with even the brilliance in how the founding fathers set up the republic, we didn't have a very long run.

Yeah, we're toast.

In the grand scheme of things, with even the brilliance in how the founding fathers set up the republic, we didn't have a very long run.

Political corruption. I doubt they had planned for people to be in office 30-50+ years. Or for them to create massive debt so large that we couldn't possibly pay it back. Then have them rob this country's wealth to be given away so the mob will keep voting them into power.

Or a massive government that only grows in cost and power.

They spoke of some of these worries about government and every single one of them is coming true.

I'm sure they didn't see the godless heathens in control either. Or cities filled with sodomites,drug addicts,murders and thieves who can freely walk into your place of buisness and steal without penalty.

But... can't you steal back from them as they're walking out?

If you take less than $1000 in blood and teeth, it's just a misdemeanor and the police likely won't even pursue it.

What a ******* joke the American right is turning out to be. So embarrassing, what an utter waste of time & tax payers’ money. What will you nutty tin hatters come up with next? lololol

The three-volume report by the Cyber Ninjas, the Senate’s lead contractor, includes results that show Trump lost by a wider margin than the county’s official election results.

:oops::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

When the President tries to steal an election and fails miserably. And his bamboozled supporters fall head over heel for the *Big Lie.*

One of the truly dark moments in American history.

When the President tries to steal an election and fails miserably. And his bamboozled supporters fall head over heel for the *Big Lie.*

One of the truly dark moments in American history.

Leaked partial draft.

Let’s see what the actual full report says and what is presented in the AZ senate today.

Leaked partial draft.

Let’s see what the actual full report says and what is presented in the AZ senate today.

They will go down kicking and screaming, 'til the very end. :ROFLMAO:

Key Result - More than 55,000 illegal ballots.

A TON of information in this link about the "partial" leaked report:

KEY RESULT — More than 55,000 potentially illegal ballots.

Raw Forensic Data — Read everything at this link <-----------PDF, raw data

The number of illegal ballots found in Maricopa County (more than 55,000) is over 4 times the current amount separating President Trump and Joe Biden in Arizona.

maricopa-forensic.jpg

maricopa-forensic-3.jpg

Pullen said other reports that will be presented in detail tomorrow have not yet been leaked, and that “anomalies” found in voting records are vast enough to cast doubt on the final vote count — despite the hand recount’s confirmation of the result.

----------

I'll be driving for 8 hours and unable to participate in the fun. I'm sure Wig will be watching live.

Nice summary of the party of utter losers. Great job, guys!

Well the rushed headlines all focused on the recount numbers…

But the final results are highlighting 55,000 potentially fraudulent votes…

Honestly if you don’t understand by now why the system isn’t perfected it’s because people game it all the time…
Iirc from the very old plan from 20 years ago that nobody wanted…

This isnt hard… every citizen has a social security number or where legal immigrants can vote, an alien registration number… that or they are illegal… tie these to an individual voter number.

You must show id to vote or to get a absentee ( vote by mail, which i am ok with with the correct controls)
When you do this your voter id is tied to a local vote number or a serial number for a mail in ballot.
If for any reason the voter is invalid, the vote can be removed without invalidating an entire area and disenfranchising everyone there

Every voting machine should have two removeable read only secure hard drives that are serial numbered in pairs. These should each have the exact same thing on them other than a random unique number inside.
These are hard drives that do not have an enabled write to feature, so you cannot play with the programming.

One should be installed a (insert appropriate timeframe here) earlier than voting for verification

The second which is kept separate from the first, should be delivered and installed when the voting starts…

The voting machine verifies duplicate programs on both or faults… minimizing tampering risk

Votes tie an individual vote id to a voter id number, results are stored on an internal hard drive and redundant (jump drives or other removable media )… it also prints two sales slip paper printouts, all with a timestamp and vote id on them… one is a receipt for the voter and the other a recount receipt stored on a roll internally.

At the end of the voting one encrypted jump drives info is immediately sent via secure internet to the central polling area… the second is locked on site and a third is driven to the central polling area for verification…
When the mail ins are tabulated, they are entered into a database that electronically verifies voter id for multiple votes and eliminates them.
Mail in ballots are printed with a bar code serial number and on secure stock.

Defrauding that would be nigh impossible and voters can check to see if their own votes were properly counted to expose both tampering and disenfranchisement… which should keep dems and repubs happy

Key Result - More than 55,000 illegal ballots.

A TON of information in this link about the "partial" leaked report:

KEY RESULT — More than 55,000 potentially illegal ballots.

Raw Forensic Data — Read everything at this link <-----------PDF, raw data

The number of illegal ballots found in Maricopa County (more than 55,000) is over 4 times the current amount separating President Trump and Joe Biden in Arizona.

maricopa-forensic.jpg

maricopa-forensic-3.jpg

Pullen said other reports that will be presented in detail tomorrow have not yet been leaked, and that “anomalies” found in voting records are vast enough to cast doubt on the final vote count — despite the hand recount’s confirmation of the result.

----------

I'll be driving for 8 hours and unable to participate in the fun. I'm sure Wig will be watching live.

I'd like to see them do Pennsylvania. Any state who pulled that stop counting bs in the middle of the night should be opened up and given a full autopsy.

There you have it, One county provided fraudulent votes 4 times the number that gave Biden the Presidency. One. Damn. County.

I'm glad to hear that they swapping out the voting machines. We need to have faith in our voting system restored. Democrats are the lowest form of scum...dog **** on the bottom of my boot.

They found 99 more votes for Biden and 261 less votes for Trump. Complete waste of time and money.
Yep, 55,000 potentially fraudulent ballots...nothing to see here, move along.