• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

May, June plot

its like you are in my mind. you know what I am going to type before I do

995. Mayor's death (12/12/2017)

San Francisco Mayor Ed Lee died suddenly today.

What did Mayor Lee know about the Clintons and when did he know it?

996. New plot in January 2018 (12/19/2017)

My relatives(my brother and two sisters) are arranged for a trip to South-East Asia on Jan. 2nd.. That's a continuation to that "Thanks Giving Day" arrest plot. They choose the tour in South-East Asia (Viet-nam and its neighboring countries) because it's the sphere of influence of China. It's easy for Chinese secret police to create an accident to kill the tourists or frame a drug case there. I allege the secret police of US and China have made a deal to frame a drug case in early November when Trump visited China. See "993. Thanks Giving day plot (11/29/2017)" To catch the effective time of the secret deal, the Feds planed the "tour" on Jan. 2, despite it's winter time. My relatives rare go travel in winter time.

It seems that kind of secret deal usual effective for six months. One big sample was the 911 attack in 2001.

4/1/2001, a US spy plane collided with a Chinese fighter and was forced to land on Hainan-Iland.
4/11/, China released the crew of the EP-3 spy plane.
6/11, Timothy McVeigh was executed. (later I realize it was a distraction tactic)
9/11, WTC were attacked and collapsed.
The payment to China.
7/13/2001 China awarded to host 2008 Summer Olympic Game.
9/7 China was affirmed the entry of WTO.

Then I know there was a secret deal between China and US. Spy plane collision was created to justify a payment to China. D.O.J. got a famed drug case from China.

887. Interest exchange(3/11/2015)

When I first read Skolnick’s article, two things were very evident for me.1. The prominent role of US side was D.O.J. (FBI and DEA were the signatory and guarantor of the deal) not D.O.D., although the hostage was the crew of spy plane. 2. The core thing was around a drug case - smuggling of China White to United States. Why D.O.D. made such a big sacrifice? Chinese dismantled that EP-3 spy plane to get all the secret of it. The later development proved there was an interest exchange between D.O.D. and D.O.J..

It took six months from signing the secret deal to the affirmation
of payment to China. Of course, since then they had many secret deal for new framing case.

http://katsung.forumotion.com/t6-from-ep-3-spy-plane-to-911-attack

996. New plot in January 2018 (12/19/2017)

My relatives(my brother and two sisters) are arranged for a trip to South-East Asia on Jan. 2nd.. That's a continuation to that "Thanks Giving Day" arrest plot. They choose the tour in South-East Asia (Viet-nam and its neighboring countries) because it's the sphere of influence of China. It's easy for Chinese secret police to create an accident to kill the tourists or frame a drug case there. I allege the secret police of US and China have made a deal to frame a drug case in early November when Trump visited China. See "993. Thanks Giving day plot (11/29/2017)" To catch the effective time of the secret deal, the Feds planed the "tour" on Jan. 2, despite it's winter time. My relatives rare go travel in winter time.

It seems that kind of secret deal usual effective for six months. One big sample was the 911 attack in 2001.

4/1/2001, a US spy plane collided with a Chinese fighter and was forced to land on Hainan-Iland.
4/11/, China released the crew of the EP-3 spy plane.
6/11, Timothy McVeigh was executed. (later I realize it was a distraction tactic)
9/11, WTC were attacked and collapsed.
The payment to China.
7/13/2001 China awarded to host 2008 Summer Olympic Game.
9/7 China was affirmed the entry of WTO.

Then I know there was a secret deal between China and US. Spy plane collision was created to justify a payment to China. D.O.J. got a famed drug case from China.

It took six months from signing the secret deal to the affirmation
of payment to China. Of course, since then they had many secret deal for new framing case.

http://katsung.forumotion.com/t6-from-ep-3-spy-plane-to-911-attack

I know that you know that i knew that you know what I knew I wanted you to know that i knew. If they knew what I knew that you knew that I know,knowing would not nearly know. But if I knew that they know that i knew before they knew that I know that you knew who knew? Betty had the Crocker and it smelled like rain.

997. A hard plant to create a "drug production" case (12/25/2017)

Several months ago, my wife brought home three cases of cooking material. Asking her why bought so many, she said some were for my sisters. The label on bottle said "Marinated cooking wine with salt". It was a rare used cooking material. I then recalled the "vinegar" event. 15 years ago, she bought a lot of white vinegar which rarely used in cooking. Then I learned vinegar was also a material used to produce drug. I thought it was a trick to frame me in a "drug producing" case and wrote #112. How they plant."

Now when the Feds(FBI and DEA) are eager to finish the case, they try all kinds of their tricks to frame a case, include that "drug production" method. I think that alcohol may be a material for "drug producing".

My wife put the case at the passage of the kitchen. Probably with purpose that I move the box frequently so they can use it as evidence. Not a coincidence that she also put a big bottle (gallon size) of vinegar at the side of box. See the picture.

009.JPG

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-...PNjjgdXnmlEONIVlwCEwYBhgL/w140-h105-p/009.JPG

112. How they plant (2) (2003)

About that time in 2001, a lady suddenly called my wife to shopping in super market. Among the "harvest", I found my wife bought 8 bottles of vinegar. Vinegar is a popular sauce for cooking. But what she bought was a western style we rarely used. We used to use vinegar made in China. My wife argued that because it was on sale, "buy one get one free" and because the other lady bought a lot too. So she followed her. She forgot the lesson how she was guided to cash the check. Now the same act played again. I was sensitive because I felt the pressure then they were framing case against me. I knew from paper that vinegar is a material to produce drug. And that lady had ever shopping with my wife. That was the only one as I know. Now after one year most of these vinegar are still there unused.

They plant tiny seeds into mosquitos that are driven into freeze dried vinegar chips dipped in toejam wine. Amazing what it can do. Only a few needed and that sandwich is made to order. They will normally form 5 triangles for the deepest penetration. That's what my father told me . He used to make nuclear fuel rods for reactors. Dangerous job. Plutonium pellets are nothing to be trifled with. Don't cut the wrong bag or you'll be pooping in bags forever. One bad snoot.... he didn't get a big dose,but his pal did. Not pretty.

The eagle flies over the bear. Panda bears too. That kid in the Movie Bad Santa was funny.

They plant tiny seeds into mosquitos that are driven into freeze dried vinegar chips dipped in toejam wine. Amazing what it can do. Only a few needed and that sandwich is made to order. They will normally form 5 triangles for the deepest penetration. That's what my father told me . He used to make nuclear fuel rods for reactors. Dangerous job. Plutonium pellets are nothing to be trifled with. Don't cut the wrong bag or you'll be pooping in bags forever. One bad snoot.... he didn't get a big dose,but his pal did. Not pretty.

The eagle flies over the bear. Panda bears too. That kid in the Movie Bad Santa was funny.

I don’t want any ******* sandwiches! Obama licks male taints.

Did you know they live longer than we do?

The feds see to it that they do. They're fed some secret Bavarian lip gloss fill with water droplets from the fountain of youth in St.Augustine

998. Killing tactic and murder attempt on my daughter (1/1/2018)

My daughter has a house in San Jose.(now she rents off to friends) She rents a living residence in San Francisco where she works. She rarely comes to my house since.

Recently, she came back frequently. Last Thursday night(12/28) she came to sleep over. Next day when I read the news, a picture bigger than other news caught my eye.

Erica Garner, daughter of police chokehold victim, in coma with 'major brain damage' following heart attack
By MARK OSBORNE Dec 28, 2017,

Family members provided an update on her condition Wednesday evening after the outspoken activist against police brutality had a heart attack on Dec. 24. New York ABC station WABC confirmed Garner suffered a heart attack over the holiday weekend.
GTY_erica_garner_cf_161027_12x5_992.jpg

http://abcnews.go.com/US/erica-garner-daughter-police-chokehold-victim-coma-major/story?id=52021962
-

Since I am the target of the Feds and I always worry they would murder me in detain by police brutality, I thought that news was an intimidation for me. Erica Garner had heart attack on 12/24, but they gave the news four days later when my daughter came home. I won't answer door if it's stranger. I think the Feds arranged my daughter at home to answer the door for an unreasonable arrest. 12/29 was Friday, the Feds used to perform such action on week ends.(see #993)

900. Murder in jail (4/2/2016)

How would they murder Kat Sung? Find an excuse to arrest him then killing him in the jail. They performed this action 6 months ago.

3 Santa Clara County jail deputies charged in mentally ill inmate's death

Veronica Rocha 9/8/2015

Three Santa Clara County sheriff’s jail deputies were charged Tuesday in the slaying of a mentally ill inmate.

"Michael Tyree was not protected by those correctional officers who were supposed to protect him," Santa Clara County Dist. Atty. Jeff Rosen said. "Instead, they killed him and we have now charged them with murder."

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-santa-clara-deputies-murder-20150908-story.html

I live in San Jose. If I were arrested, Santa Clara county jail will be the place to detain me. The sheriffs obviously were hinted that the target the feds wanted to kill was a psycho. Michael Tyree, unfortunately was a mentally ill inmate, was mistakened as the target and became the victim.

I used to be tarnished as insane by the cyberspace team agents. The following quote of a reply from fourpart Currently may well indicate my foresight and their elimination skill.

FourPart Currently 05-04-2015

The murder target is Kat Hak Sung who is a witness of the crime committed by the Feds. It's incredible but it's true. It will expand your view sight when you read all the story.
Hainan Island incident

Are we really to believe that the lunatic ravings from another forum, most likely posted by the same lunatic that linked to it in the first place really has any trace of evidence of such things.

http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/current-events/63453-alps-plane-crash-case-suicide-co-pilot-7.html

998. Killing tactic and murder attempt on my daughter (1/1/2018)

My daughter has a house in San Jose.(now she rents off to friends) She rents a living residence in San Francisco where she works. She rarely comes to my house since.

Recently, she came back frequently. Last Thursday night(12/28) she came to sleep over. Next day when I read the news, a picture bigger than other news caught my eye.

Since I am the target of the Feds and I always worry they would murder me in detain by police brutality, I thought that news was an intimidation for me. Erica Garner had heart attack on 12/24, but they gave the news four days later when my daughter came home. I won't answer door if it's stranger. I think the Feds arranged my daughter at home to answer the door for an unreasonable arrest. 12/29 was Friday, the Feds used to perform such action on week ends.(see #993)

900. Murder in jail (4/2/2016)

How would they murder Kat Sung? Find an excuse to arrest him then killing him in the jail. They performed this action 6 months ago.

I live in San Jose. If I were arrested, Santa Clara county jail will be the place to detain me. The sheriffs obviously were hinted that the target the feds wanted to kill was a psycho. Michael Tyree, unfortunately was a mentally ill inmate, was mistakened as the target and became the victim.

I used to be tarnished as insane by the cyberspace team agents. The following quote of a reply from fourpart Currently may well indicate my foresight and their elimination skill.

Oh boy Phillip McGroin felt way up on that one but he knew Dr.EggFu Yung had the target on the lowdown it hit heavy high and to the right. Strong winds and not enough *** in the grains.

If someone was trying to kill my daughter, the first thing I would do is post the possibility on SN.com.

Unless, of course, the P&R section of SN.com is the portal for all nefarious activity. Interesting.

Sent from my [device_name] using Steeler Nation mobile app

999.Attempt to plant "illegal" money (1/8/2018)

My sisters and my mother visited me a week ago (12/31/2017). We used to have close relationship - gathering together on each others' birthday and on holidays. Then I stopped to go San Francisco when I realized the Feds targeted my family meeting. See "993. Thanks Giving day plot". Still, my sisters and my mother came to San Jose to see me. About two years ago, they suddenly stopped visit without any reason, I think that was the result of the intimidation from the Feds. The sudden visit of last week must have been arranged by the Feds.

Next day, (1/1/2018) another sister who lives in Oakland visited me too. I haven't seen her for years. She brought me a lot of food. She gave me several hundred dollars when she left. I used to refuse hundred dollar bill in case that was a planting. Due to her solicitude and we were missing each other so long time, I accepted her gift but immediately gave it to my wife.

In two days, I met with three sisters. It's not a coincidence. I think the Feds arranged it. If I had kept that money with me, a murder case would have happened.Possibly on Friday. (see last message) Here is my article written ten years ago.

547. Plant "drug money" (5/17/08)

In 2006, my wife filed tax return with obvious error and sent it without my consent. I thought it was another Feds' plot of searching house in the name of "IRS raid". To avoid it, I had to separated my tax report from my wife. Then my wife deliberately emptied our joint bank account. When my relatives knew it, they helped me financially. Family help is Chinese tradition.

I met with my relatives this February. It was Chinese New Year. They gave me some cash. Mixed in small notes, there were some hundred dollars bill. I am sensitive at it. I have bitter experience with isotope money. I know it is used by Feds to track drug money. As a target, I also worry about to be planted with "drug money".

I still remember a news I read more than ten years ago. DEA raided a house at night. The home owner, a millionaire, thought the intruder were robbers, met them with gun. He was shot dead. The agent of DEA told judge that the reason they raided the house was because that millionaire spent a hundred note that marked in drug trade. My doubt is if there was a drug trade, why not to arrest at the scene? That whole case could be a deliberate murder with a planting of "drug money".

Several times I refused to accept hundred dollars bill. Once my mother came back from a Chinese tour, gave me three thousand dollars, said it was the gift money from my elder aunt in Shanghai. My elder aunt is a frugal woman. Three thousand US dollars was a lot of money for Chinese. It ran counter to her character and, they were all hundred dollars bill. Of course, I didn't accept it. I viewed it as attempt to plant. And this time, they mixed it with small bills. Was that a new attempt?

In late March and April, I was blocked to access internet. In April, rice price jumped double within days. News said people bought rice with tens of bags. It seems Feds tried to push me to spend these hundred dollars bill. They were so sure that I would be terminated that the judge (or prosecutor attorney) even approved internet censorship?

Way to plant the plant on your wife!!!

Great idea!

katsung- you are starting to get predictable. that is how the feds finally get everyone. mix it up a bit. stay safe.

katsung- you are starting to get predictable. that is how the feds finally get everyone. mix it up a bit. stay safe.

1,000. Impeaching Trump is an option of distraction (1/15/2018)

From 12/28 to 1/1/2018, in five days, the Feds (FBI and DEA) arranged three unusual visits.

12/28/2017 My daughter came to my house to sleep over. See #998.
12/31/2017 My mother and my sisters visited me.
1/1/2018 Another sister visited me. See #999.

I have not met most of them for more than two years. Their sudden visit must be arranged by the Feds. The purpose might be to plant something illegal so the Feds could make a raid to arrest.

Next day on January 2nd, there was a news pointed to Trump.

Bannon Calls Donald Trump Jr.'s Meeting with Russian Lawyer 'Treasonous' and 'Unpatriotic'
Yahoo View•January 2, 2018

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bannon-calls-donald-trump-jr-050000793.html

I think it was another distraction. If I fell in their "illegal gift" trap, then there could be a movement of "impeach Donald Trump" that would have drawn the attention from the framed case. For some reason, they cancelled that movement quickly. It ended with Steve Bannon as a scapegoat.

Steve Bannon: Donald Trump Jr was not 'treasonous' – I meant Paul Manafort
Former White House strategist issues statement
Trump allies insist ‘political genius’ president is mentally fit for office 1/7/2018

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...eason-donald-trump-jr-michael-wolff-fire-fury

Is it treasonous that Trump Jr. met with the Russian lawyer in Trump Tower? I agree with Bannon "treasonous" conclusion. Hillary Clinton is a victim in e-mail hacking event. Her money (e-mail) was stolen by a thief(hackers). Trump's team tried to get the material from the thief to hurt hillary Clinton. Seeking Russian's help to deal with American, that's treason. But Trump is the candidate of the Feds(FBI). What they want is not justice and law but a dictate power. Under their terror reign, even their extreme right ally has to bow down. Steve Bannon now should realize what kind of person is Trump that he helped to steal the president seat.

out of all the crazy **** you type, Hillary being a victim is the absolute craziest.