• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

McFarland and DJ back at practice.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
I’ve always advocated for DJ, he is better than most give him credit for. The drops happened at the worse times and most think he drops all balls his way. He gets targets because he is OPEN, simple math.

Salute the nation

I’ve always advocated for DJ, he is better than most give him credit for. The drops happened at the worse times and most think he drops all balls his way. He gets targets because he is OPEN, simple math.

Salute the nation
Think he eventually did a decent job working on those drops and then limiting them. I didn't like when he would backtrack to try to gain yardage. Ol girl asked me why he does that. I would just tell her he is trying to get more yards after the catch, it just seems like it would fail more than anything....

I’m glad DJ is coming back. It will help Kenny since he has a knack for getting open.
McFarland with his speed will help on kickoffs and why not as a back coming out of the backfield in passing game. I’d like to see his YAC in that situation. Can it it hurt?

I’m glad DJ is coming back. It will help Kenny since he has a knack for getting open.
McFarland with his speed will help on kickoffs and why not as a back coming out of the backfield in passing game. I’d like to see his YAC in that situation. Can it it hurt?
I look at it as positives on a team in need of them.

Think he eventually did a decent job working on those drops and then limiting them. I didn't like when he would backtrack to try to gain yardage. Ol girl asked me why he does that. I would just tell her he is trying to get more yards after the catch, it just seems like it would fail more than anything....

add in the O’Canada limited YAC affect from play call.

Salute the nation

I’m reading on the Bleacher thread Freiermuth is expecting to start Sunday and Moore Jr is expecting to play. I’m not excited about Moore returning as the starting LT. Broderick Jones is better than working hard Moore. In my opinion-the Broderick Jones era has already started

Tell her he has been in the lab for repairs....... updated GPS .... and they removed the Reverse gear from his transmission .....

Unless we are desperate at the position, new guys like draftees or recent signings really take time to get on the field a lot now.. … not just our draftees either… from what I’ve seen from each highlight reels I think King is definitely better than Sullivan in the slot and can play outside too…

Tell her he has been in the lab for repairs....... updated GPS .... and they removed the Reverse gear from his transmission .....
Funny as hell.

How goes it up there?

Funny as hell.

How goes it up there?
Not so good this week
3 divisional rivals with a win ............when I thought there was a chance of an 0-3 weekend

............. my wife tested positive for Covid Sunday morning ......... I have her quarantined in the basement .....feeding her lots of broth and a nice stir fry for dinner tonight............ I just tested myself and I still have a negative reading ..... to match my disposition......lol

Not so good this week
3 divisional rivals with a win ............when I thought there was a chance of an 0-3 weekend

............. my wife tested positive for Covid Sunday morning ......... I have her quarantined in the basement .....feeding her lots of broth and a nice stir fry for dinner tonight............ I just tested myself and I still have a negative reading ..... to match my disposition......lol
Sorry Paul, I hope she recovers quickly. Tell her I send my best wishes. Not big on broth but the stir fry doesn't sound horrible.😁

Yeah only the Steelers could screw up the bye week.

Sorry Paul, I hope she recovers quickly. Tell her I send my best wishes. Not big on broth but the stir fry doesn't sound horrible.😁

Yeah only the Steelers could screw up the bye week.
Chicken broth all gone .......... on to something more along her taste preferences

Beef broth with red wine .........

She is pretty down .... send me a message in German and I will pass it along ......... it will help pick up her spirits

Thanks Slash

Chicken broth all gone .......... on to something more along her taste preferences

Beef broth with red wine .........

She is pretty down .... send me a message in German and I will pass it along ......... it will help pick up her spirits

Thanks Slash

Es tut mir leid, von Ihrer Krankheit zu horen. Paul sollte Sie wieder gesund verwohnen. Massagen, erstklassiges Abendessen und Fußbader.

You welcome.😁

Es tut mir leid, von Ihrer Krankheit zu horen. Paul sollte Sie wieder gesund verwohnen. Massagen, erstklassiges Abendessen und Fußbader.

You welcome.😁
Ha ..... I just received a Private Message from some dude in Cleveland ........ requesting a massage ........... Deshaun Watson must have alerts set up in all languages

I responded with ....can't you get your buddy Nick to give you a Chubb ?

Not so good this week

Blessings of health to the entire family your way.

CHANGE that disposition immediately !!! You might get hired if you do………….

Salute the nation

Mcfarland sucks. He's had multiple seasons of putting nothing on tape, bad balance trips over himself. just not an elite athlete. Taking work from Warren would hurt the team.

Not so good this week

You’re both in my prayers…