• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Merry Christmas GAME DAY THREAD - Ravens vs. Steelers Part Deuce

Why the Hell can't Ben audible out of that ****? Our offense is pissing me off with their chicken **** play calling. Their best corner is out **** tards, play to win!!!!

Ben audibled INTO that ****.

How many play action passes have we run

Why the Hell can't Ben audible out of that ****? Our offense is pissing me off with their chicken **** play calling. Their best corner is out **** tards, play to win!!!!
Bell is averaging 5 ypc, so get used to if, Tomlin won't stop until we are behind

The absence of Green is showing .....but we still need to incorporate James....

you saw the blitz, why not check to a quick slant to Eli, or AB

7 points isn't gonna win this.

I don't know why this team shrivels up every time we play the Rats on offense. It's embarrassing to have all that talent and play like you're the damn Browns. The defense isn't winning this game by itself.

Not liking the play calling on offense right now

Rushing three? Classic.

All we are doing is keeping them in the game, Baltimore on the road goes no huddle, we can't change a ******* thing

As usual, Ravens just take away deep balls and Ben stands there trying to throw deep half the game, wasting drives.

Not liking the play calling on offense right now

Or on defense, third and long and you rush three? Are they trying to give this game to them?

Can't run play fakes when Bell is split out as a wr

we were down 17 at the half last week and won, I like our chances

Or on defense, third and long and you rush three? Are they trying to give this game to them?

Looks that way. And the refs are calling it very tight.