• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Merry Christmas GAME DAY THREAD - Ravens vs. Steelers Part Deuce

The defense has been great even with the mysterious rushing three ****. This game is going to be completely on the offense earning their money. Other than a flawless first drive they've stunk finishing drives.

As usual, Ravens just take away deep balls and Ben stands there trying to throw deep half the game, wasting drives.

Yep. Got to use James and bell more over the middle.

You gotta give props to the defense to this point. The offense has had one great drive, and the D has made it stand up to this point. Not sure how, but they have done it.

Other than the first drive Ravens have dominated the game. Steelers are a bad snap from being behind.
And what has coaching had to do with that SMH. That you can tell from your couch..

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Steeler Nation mobile app

Other than the first drive Ravens have dominated the game. Steelers are a bad snap from being behind.

No doubt, anyone watching the game can see that. The offense gets the ball after the half. They better cash in, letting them hang around will eventually bite them in the ***.

Our high powered offense is about equal to a Chevette.

Haley and Ben need a better strategy for the second half..

The only time this team is fluid on offense is when they're running up tempo no huddle.

And they stopped doing that when it was said that Ben had the most discretion on plays using it ... Ego much Haley?

Don't .... Take ... The .... Bait. Just don't

Outside of the first drive we've too conservative and should work the middle with our TEs a bit more

We are being out coached. Up 7-6 thinks to a high snap and without momentum.

Our dl is thin and will tire. We need points and to adjust.

And what has coaching had to do with that SMH. That you can tell from your couch..

Are coaches ever responsible for ANYTHING? The chicken **** offensive play calling the first half has kept this a game. Their best corner is in street clothes and you have the best WR and pass catching back in the game. The run has been established, so their safeties aren't flooding the box either. Are you watching the game? Other than that first drive it's been a lot of meaningless drives between the thirties.

Our high powered offense is about equal to a Chevette.

I am not sure how high powered this offense is missing Bryant, Green, Wheaton, Coates, etc. Rogers, James and Ayers don't scare anyone.

Outside of the first drive we've too conservative and should work the middle with our TEs a bit more

We are being out coached. Up 7-6 thinks to a high snap and without momentum.

Our dl is thin and will tire. We need points and to adjust.

Sounds like a Haley issue ... he's the OC right? What DOES an OC do?

Did you hear Doug Flutie if Ben hits Rogers in stride he is still running how is that on couching. It's the little things. Davis has a sack if he breaks down. It's the little things

Are coaches ever responsible for ANYTHING? The chicken **** offensive play calling the first half has kept this a game. Their best corner is in street clothes and you have the best WR and pass catching back in the game. The run has been established, so their safeties aren't flooding the box either. Are you watching the game? Other than that first drive it's been a lot of meaningless drives between the thirties.

Not in AJ's eyes. We don't need a head coach since they are not responsible for nor do anything at all

Going into last week I believe we were ranked 18th in scoring. Agreed. ..Doesn't seem to high powered to me either.