• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Merry Christmas GAME DAY THREAD - Ravens vs. Steelers Part Deuce

This team tackles like a bunch of *******. They do not wrap up. Give up extra yards all the time. Pathetic.

cmon D ****

They are wide ******* open, every time

As usual, Ravens just take away deep balls and Ben stands there trying to throw deep half the game, wasting drives.

Yep. Got to use James and bell more over the middle.

Our stopping them on 3rd down is pathetic.....

Flacco just nickel and diming......taking what the defense gives.....id be okay with Ben doing that and being opportunisitic on 1st and 10 going for the big play.

Once again Tomlin being outcoached by Hairball.

Last edited:
we were down 17 at the half last week and won, I like our chances

If the offense would play to win this game would be in control already. If we go in with the lead playing like that offensively I'll take it.

******* garbage!! Every time we play this team we freak out and they just stay cool and make plays

We have no chance rushing three. Davis choking a sack doesn't warrant letting him have all day back there. This game is your season

Got to hold them to a field goal kick

If the offense would play to win this game would be in control already. If we go in with the lead playing like that offensively I'll take it.

Haha yeah right, like we would ever try something different

Anyone know of a feed for this game?

O better play a lot ******* better in the second half