• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Merry Christmas GAME DAY THREAD - Ravens vs. Steelers Part Deuce

I'll admit I thought after that last pick that we were done. I don't get how they can flip the switch like that, but it is what it is.

So if they win, it's Tomlin and if they lose it's on the players?

Yep ... just taking the opposite of the approved approach because I'm a drunk MF'er right now ... lol
Merry Christmas and Happy Divisional Championship ... Now, let's make some noise in the playoffs!

How do you go from UnGodly bad to that in a matter of minutes? I think they are deliberately trying to kill me.
They went hurry up and no huddle. When Ben calls the plays we move the ball effectively. Why it takes 3+ quarters to adjust just blows my mind.

I may drink a bottle of wine for Dinner. I don't have to work tomorrow.

Last edited:
They went hurry up and no huddle. When Ben calls the plays we move the ball effectively. Why it takes 3+ quarters to adjust just blows my mind.

I'm convinced it's Haley's ego. No other explanation for why we stopped going hurry up/no huddle last year after Ben started getting the accolades.

I dont care the wrongs and rights they won all that matters

a win a win
yes ******* yes

a win

a win ******* a win

excited ? I am

a ******* win

yes ******* yes

Yes you're right. But what makes it even better is it was against the crows.

Sent from my iPad using Steeler Nation mobile app

It was the BLOCK NUMBERS. I would like to see those jerseys with matching yellow/gold pants. Really love the jerseys