• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Merry Christmas GAME DAY THREAD - Ravens vs. Steelers Part Deuce

Another 4 qtr come back win by a Tomlin Coached team, and a Ben led offense. Fixed it for both of you

I'll agree with that happily!

Faulk has always been a Steelers hater. Irvin picked the ravens to win. Eisen picked us. So I'm sure these guys are eating their dead crow the Steelers just killed

Faulk looked like he lost a lot of money on a bet. LMAO

Revel in its beauty, everyone....

OXLSn3d.jpg

Thank your son for his service. And thank you Lord for bringing this soldier home to his family.

Thank you sir for your well wishes. Let's go get seven!! (Buckeye's Son)

It was a good game. Bos started off with a kick out of bounds. Steelers D held up. Offense moved at will to score their first TD. The rest of the 1st and 2nd qtr was missed opportunities by both teams. Steelers couldn't convert on 3rd downs, ravens couldnt convert in the red zone. Looked bleak in the 3rd. Once the Steelers pulled the game within a TD. I felt good

Boz gave the Rats good field position twice and Ben had two dumb attacks turning the ball over resulting in points against.
Without those breaks the Rats wouldn't have even been in the game.
Props to the Steeler D working with a D Line weaken by injuries and bench guys that put it all out there.
The Rats reputation for being stingy run stoppers got knocked at the right time.
What an exciting game, good thing I don't drink (much). :-)

Boz gave the Rats good field position twice and Ben had two dumb attacks turning the ball over resulting in points against.
Without those breaks the Rats wouldn't have even been in the game.
Props to the Steeler D working with a D Line weaken by injuries and bench guys that put it all out there.
The Rats reputation for being stingy run stoppers got knocked at the right time.
What an exciting game, good thing I don't drink (much). :-)

perhaps not enough credit has gone to them.... what could have easily been a weakness wasn't..........

LOL i was at the game I was wondering what kind of melt down was happening here .. SO fun to read the posts from the sky is falling to the best QB, RB and WR in the league ... LOL

with 1:18 left my dad had not confidence we would win .. I did not have a doubt that we would at least get in range to TIE .. Great Christmas Present ... LETS GO STEELERS ! !

LOL i was at the game I was wondering what kind of melt down was happening here .. SO fun to read the posts from the sky is falling to the best QB, RB and WR in the league ... LOL

with 1:18 left my dad had not confidence we would win .. I did not have a doubt that we would at least get in range to TIE .. Great Christmas Present ... LETS GO STEELERS ! !

yeah I saw a tie but was hoping for the win.

I thought there was enough time, but wondered if Ben was up for it. As we haven't seen a lot of that elite lately.What a wonderful time to show !

Working for the man. Also kidlet #2. OG kidlet is 3 1/2 newest addition is 4 months. Haven't even watched a full game this year. Still stay in touch with a few of yinz off the board.

interesting to see your take on the club, what changes are needed for the Ravens in the off season? don't be a Stranger BTW it is always welcome to have a intelligent look at things from a opposing fan.

interesting to see your take on the club, what changes are needed for the Ravens in the off season? don't be a Stranger BTW it is always welcome to have a intelligent look at things from a opposing fan.

O line and a legit #1. I know, we'll never find one.

Here is my take on the ravens...
1. they lack a true shutdown corner... most teams do, they are very rare these days, but that means they can either scheme to shutdown the run or the pass. they have guys in good position most of the time, but when challenged they give up plays more than they make them. its why all of us wanted them to challenge them in the air this game....

2. They are shallow on the pass rushers... Suggs, Dumerville then no one... both of them are old... couple that with needing to dedicate guys to the secondary in double coverage and their pass rush is quite predictable...

3. They need a deeper offense. Flacco is average...an Alex smith type... you can build around him, but he needs a full offense around him to work...he isnt turning bums into all stars,,, however thats hard to do paying him what they are...
-They need another high end TE.
-they need a RB that is more than a roleplayer and can run, pass block and catch effectively so they arent telegraphing plays most of the time.
-they have steve Smith, who is probably done, and a speed guy in wallace... after that the wr corps is awfully shallow....
- they need at least one more stud olineman.