• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Merry Christmas GAME DAY THREAD - Ravens vs. Steelers Part Deuce

Wow, I listened to it on the radio and didnt watch the last drive until now but you have to give the oline and Ben a ton of credit. They were coming after him every play, and he moved around and made huge throws. Vintage Ben.

7ebcb05e1ef6da8c2d406205d6c51dea.png

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Wow, I listened to it on the radio and didnt watch the last drive until now but you have to give the oline and Ben a ton of credit. They were coming after him every play, and he moved around and made huge throws. Vintage Ben.

It was a good game. Bos started off with a kick out of bounds. Steelers D held up. Offense moved at will to score their first TD. The rest of the 1st and 2nd qtr was missed opportunities by both teams. Steelers couldn't convert on 3rd downs, ravens couldnt convert in the red zone. Looked bleak in the 3rd. Once the Steelers pulled the game within a TD. I felt good

Another 4th quarter comeback by Ben. Huge win.

Ayers drew the big PI call and a nice reception plus a good block for Bell on his rushing TD

On the PI, Ayers had his guy beat by a step as well. He does look promising. His route running is sharp. He is faster than he looks. I saw the block early in the game too

I've come to conclude whatever come from behind 2 min offense they have on the books should be the one they start running much earlier. Bravo on getting it done! Think I'll go meditate for an hour.

I liked seeing Irvin and Faulk look disappointed on NFL network. Asshats!

Defense played well for the most part ....considering they are missing Tuitt and Heyward......Baltimore started hittin on those runs at the end there...without depth our reserves struggle. We need to shore this up offseason

Eli Rogers 4 catches for 84 yards. 2 of his catches were incredible stretches. Also 1 rush for 6 yards.....

Showed up as a number 2 Big-Time

On the PI, Ayers had his guy beat by a step as well. He does look promising. His route running is sharp. He is faster than he looks. I saw the block early in the game too

This team knows how to find quality wideouts, that's for sure.

That was a most beautiful catch by Eli on the game winning drive. That kid left it out on the field today. His best game when it counted most.

Defense played well for the most part ....considering they are missing Tuitt and Heyward......Baltimore started hittin on those runs at the end there...without depth our reserves struggle. We need to shore this up offseason

Hargrave and Walton are pretty good. Ricardo Matthews got some pressure in today too. The defense had a few bad drives. There was a drive when baltimores fullback scored, where the team couldn't tackle for ****. But other than that I thought the defense played well

I've come to conclude whatever come from behind 2 min offense they have on the books should be the one they start running much earlier. Bravo on getting it done! Think I'll go meditate for an hour.

I liked seeing Irvin and Faulk look disappointed on NFL network. Asshats!

Did you notice that to

Faulk has always been a Steelers hater. Irvin picked the ravens to win. Eisen picked us. So I'm sure these guys are eating their dead crow the Steelers just killed

I love it. that's why I don't watch the NFL Network, anymore.

Reactions: MTC
Another 4th quarter comeback by a Tomlin coached TEAM. Huge win.

Fixed it for ya ... and on the fixed part I agree

Good win guys. Congrats on the division. Merry Christmas. I'll be around more in the offseason, missed you yinzers.

Merry Christmas to yinz too. Good game. Your team always plays the Steelers tough. West ran with heart today. You guys will be back in contention giving our boys fits again as usual

Good win guys. Congrats on the division. Merry Christmas. I'll be around more in the offseason, missed you yinzers.

Merry xmas good hard fought game..