• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Mid-terms 2014

So very close....we've had years of Harry Reid sitting on >350 bills he has not put up for vote in the Senate. I'm so ready for these guys to flood the President with laws his head will swim.

So very close....we've had years of Harry Reid sitting on >350 bills he has not put up for vote in the Senate. I'm so ready for these guys to flood the President with laws his head will swim.

present!

/The Big O

When Dems win the media tells us it's a "mandate" that they should push through their agenda and steamroll Republicans, The Constitution, whatever gets in the way.

Republicans win and it means the people just want a compromise and everyone to work together so the Republicans better get busy caving in to Dems because that is why they were elected. They really want what the Dems are selling, just maybe not so much of it, so the Reps are only there to hold the Dems back just a tiny bit.

just 1 more seat to grab control of the Senate with 6 more seats up for grabs

The Republican just won the Senate. 51- 45 right now. Ernst just won Iowa.

That's what I've been waiting to hear.

Tillis just beat Hagan in N. Carolina. 52-45 Republicans

they already got control of the house. oh yeah.

glad the Dems can't actively destroy the country for a few years but don't expect the Reps to do much. They won't want to rock the boat for 2016.

Apparently the fake "war on women" is over because it blew up wherever it was tried as a major campaign theme.

So, a few years ago, the "blue wave" was to repudiate Bush on the Iraq War. Want to bet how often this is referred to as a red wave of repudiation of The Big O?

how does anyone cast a vote for Franken

It boggles the mind...

franken_diaper.jpg

Thankfully he and his fellowship have been relegated to irrelevance.

Tonight has been an utter ***** slap to Obammy. An epic beat down.

Even in the governor's races the dems are getting their heads handed to them. They lost Wisconsin, Michigan, Florida, Maine, Georgia, and several others.

So, a few years ago, the "blue wave" was to repudiate Bush on the Iraq War. Want to bet how often this is referred to as a red wave of repudiation of The Big O?

Well...CNN is already calling it a repudiation. Surprised.

MD governor is a republican. Probably what most of us would consider a Dem, though.

Hey look.....

attachment.php

Attachments

• original.jpg
    original.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 57
Bam!

GOP takeover: Republicans surge to Senate control

Riding Wave of Discontent, G.O.P. Takes Senate

Election Results: Republicans Win Senate Control With at Least 7 New Seats

and your next President - Joni Ernst!

"We did it, we're heading to Washington....and WE ARE GOING TO MAKE EM SQUEAL!"

Last edited:
AP declares Gov. Rick Scott (R) the winner in Florida over Democrat Charlie Crist

Medical pot initiative - yes got 57% - didn't make the required 60%

I'm sorta surprised that the doobie initiative didnt get more Crist supporters to the polls. I was sure he would beat Scott.

ha ha

Dems Blame Losses on Obama

As the dust settled Tuesday night, top Democratic aides and strategists vented frustration with an administration they say could have done more to help the party out.

“It was President Obama dragging candidates down across the country,” one Senate Democratic aide said. “It was a tough map to start with and his numbers were especially bad in these states, making it that much harder to overcome.”

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/222956-dems-blame-losses-on-obama

Not a surprise...big shocker of the night is VA senate race being close. I don't think it will go red but it's still surprisingly close.

CO projected red. Sorry Turd.

Warner was projected to win by 7% by the same bunch of fucktards that said Cantor would hold onto his parties nomination. I don't think Gillespie will push the issue, but if a few more videos like this come out then who knows. http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...en-voting-machine-in-virginia-malfunctioning/