• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

MNF

who the hell cares? he is gone and so is rudy

I watched most of that game

rudy was not impressive at all

the one long drive was aided by a 15 yard penalty and a 40 yard run.

every other scoring drive started at least at the Tenn 44 yard line and ended with FGs, with the 2nd TD being a huge 10 yard drive with NO passing

plus are you giving rudy credit for the safety? the offense put up 29 points

rudy did what rudy does....get FGs

**** rudy he is gone and I don't miss him at all.
How many points did Levis score in his 1st qrt before getting hurt? Did Rudolph not score 34 and 30 vs Cincy and the Hawks for us last December?

And has Kenny ever scored 31 points?

Mason came in cold and turned a close low scoring game into a butt kicking. He didn’t sling the ball around like Roethlisberger. I don’t think nor never said he was that kind of quarterback. He’s not going to throw for 500 yards and 5 touchdowns. But if you actually understand football you would have saw multiple audibles by Mason. He audibled to runs when they had two high safeties, he audibled runs to different sides, he threw the ball to the open man. If Levis stays in it’s 3-12 Miami win. Levis has some upside but he’s not ready yet. Tennessee would be much better off having a veteran who’s not going to make stupid mistakes and will take what the defense gives him. Maybe unlike some other quarterbacks Levis would use that time on the sidelines to learn and not pout. And maybe next year he would be a better player.

Wait the guy claimed Rudy helped with 31 points and there was a safety?😭

Yeah no way did he watch that game he is just stuck on Rudy. Time to let that crush ride off into the sunset. 😅
You and your band of dip 💩 don’t understand the first thing about football. You are still the most unintelligent human on this planet. Just because other dip 💩 are nearly as cognitive delayed as you doesn’t make any of you smart. My 15 year old just started for varsity football as the quarterback this year. His coach has allowed him to install an all new offense and now has him working on changing the defense. That’s because he literally knows more about football than the head coach. They lost their for two games 20-69. His first start 16-20. The last two they won 71-20.

I guess the moral of the story is when you don’t understand football you should let the people who do talk and you should just listen.

How many points did Levis score in his 1st qrt before getting hurt? Did Rudolph not score 34 and 30 vs Cincy and the Hawks for us last December?

And has Kenny ever scored 31 points?

Mason came in cold and turned a close low scoring game into a butt kicking. He didn’t sling the ball around like Roethlisberger. I don’t think nor never said he was that kind of quarterback. He’s not going to throw for 500 yards and 5 touchdowns. But if you actually understand football you would have saw multiple audibles by Mason. He audibled to runs when they had two high safeties, he audibled runs to different sides, he threw the ball to the open man. If Levis stays in it’s 3-12 Miami win. Levis has some upside but he’s not ready yet. Tennessee would be much better off having a veteran who’s not going to make stupid mistakes and will take what the defense gives him. Maybe unlike some other quarterbacks Levis would use that time on the sidelines to learn and not pout. And maybe next year he would be a better player.
you man love for rudy is noted, you're assuming he did **** since you couldn't hear the calls...he was his usual self, a couple of decent long passes and when he needed a pass to pick up the first...he missed. lots of short drives from good field position for FGs....not much to brag about

he is a so so back up and nothing more

he is gone and not missed by anyone but you

You and your band of dip 💩 don’t understand the first thing about football. You are still the most unintelligent human on this planet. Just because other dip 💩 are nearly as cognitive delayed as you doesn’t make any of you smart. My 15 year old just started for varsity football as the quarterback this year. His coach has allowed him to install an all new offense and now has him working on changing the defense. That’s because he literally knows more about football than the head coach. They lost their for two games 20-69. His first start 16-20. The last two they won 71-20.

I guess the moral of the story is when you don’t understand football you should let the people who do talk and you should just listen.
moral of the story is you get butthurt when people don't accept your man love for rudy

you are turning into coach

and that is not a good thing

you man love for rudy is noted, you're assuming he did **** since you couldn't hear the calls...he was his usual self, a couple of decent long passes and when he needed a pass to pick up the first...he missed. lots of short drives from good field position for FGs....not much to brag about

he is a so so back up and nothing more

he is gone and not missed by anyone but you
This here. You don’t understand how but this right here is such a deafening statement. I have won every single argument before and after this statement now. And YOU don’t even understand why.

Go find someone who understands football and they’ll explain it to you.

moral of the story is you get butthurt when people don't accept your man love for rudy

Moral of the story is you two are on the same level. I don’t understand how people can watch copious amounts of football and still not understand the game. 🤷‍♂️

In the future for the sake of the board you need to refrain from responding to my posts. As you see I haven’t been responding to your idiotic posts directly. You are a colossal inbred idiot that has an IQ lower than your hair follicle count. Your opinions are silly and fueled by agendas. Nobody on this board including cooch knows less about football than you.

You keep bringing your children into your posts but I tend to think they might be the adult in the house as your posts often are child like.

Rudy is a backup caliber QB permanently and you are a tool twattwaffling piece of 💩permanently.

Now be a good little boy and run off like you promised initially. The site is better without you.

B!tch.

He is passed cooch he is a hating whiny little pompous puss. And that is his attractive attributes 😅

This here. You don’t understand how but this right here is such a deafening statement. I have won every single argument before and after this statement now. And YOU don’t even understand why.

Go find someone who understands football and they’ll explain it to you.
no you ******* assume you know ******* everything

you are making assumptions and thinking they are facts

you see changes in positioning and assume you know why they occurred. you ******* don't

the next argument you win will be your first

A legend in his mind only.😭

Mason Rudolph is a decent , could be great QB. He is way better than people here give him credit for. I got no beef in this. But i love when rudoph comes in off the bench and leads his team to points and a win. Just keep calling him Rudy. It makes it all ok in your heads.

Mason Rudolph is a decent , could be great QB. He is way better than people here give him credit for. I got no beef in this. But i love when rudoph comes in off the bench and leads his team to points and a win. Just keep calling him Rudy. It makes it all ok in your heads.
Rudy is short for Rudolph it isn’t a negative nickname it is just shortening his name.

And he is a decent backup I agree.

no you ******* assume you know ******* everything

you are making assumptions and thinking they are facts

you see changes in positioning and assume you know why they occurred. you ******* don't

the next argument you win will be your first
Everyone who understands football who watched that game saw what I saw. You are just a casual football fan, nothing more. You don’t understand the nuances of the game and most fans don’t. But to us that do we laugh at the likes of you.

In the future for the sake of the board you need to refrain from responding to my posts. As you see I haven’t been responding to your idiotic posts directly. You are a colossal inbred idiot that has an IQ lower than your hair follicle count. Your opinions are silly and fueled by agendas. Nobody on this board including cooch knows less about football than you.

You keep bringing your children into your posts but I tend to think they might be the adult in the house as your posts often are child like.

Rudy is a backup caliber QB permanently and you are a tool twattwaffling piece of 💩permanently.

Now be a good little boy and run off like you promised initially. The site is better without you.

B!tch.
Ah, the imbecile is having a little temper tantrum. Why don’t you explain a dig route 😂 🤡. Hey, how’s your boy Kenny doing? 😆 😆 😂

Btw

Yes, my IQ is less than 100,000. If you understood hair follicles you wouldn’t have made such a horrible attempt at a burn.

Last edited:
Rudy is short for Rudolph it isn’t a negative nickname it is just shortening his name.

And he is a decent backup I agree.
The reference

Your head

😂

Ah, the imbecile is having a little temper tantrum. Why don’t you explain a dig route 😂 🤡. Hey, how’s your boy Kenny doing? 😆 😆 😂

Btw

Yes, my IQ is less than 100,000. If you understood hair follicles you wouldn’t have made such a horrible attempt at a burn.
No temper tantrum just calling a spade a spade. Ironic you of all people talking about a tantrum your last one cost you thirty days😭

You don’t have that many hair follicles on your head stop it. Wishful thinking huh?Did you shave that little clump finally? 😅

Kenny is a backup like your Rudy will be permanently.

I understand a dig just fine but your adjustable route concept lacks just like your posting!

Ol bald headed b!tch.😭

I reference your head all the time and the lack of what is in it.

😭
Let the caregiver at your assisted living facility help you with the reference. Maybe they can get you some pudding as well.

No temper tantrum just calling a spade a spade. Ironic you of all people talking about a tantrum your last one cost you thirty days😭

You don’t have that many hair follicles on your head stop it. Wishful thinking huh?Did you shave that little clump finally? 😅

Kenny is a backup like your Rudy will be permanently.

I understand a dig just fine but your adjustable route concept lacks just like your posting!

Ol bald headed b!tch.😭
Omg, 30 days of not being on a message board. How. Did. I. Survive.

You see I have a career, wife, 3 amazing children, a group of close friends, and a tight knit family. Oh, that’s how I managed. Why don’t you post 84 more threads and 356 more replies with 12,678 more likes now to fill the void of your life.

Omg, 30 days of not being on a message board. How. Did. I. Survive.

You see I have a career, wife, 3 amazing children, a group of close friends, and a tight knit family. Oh, that’s how I managed. Why don’t you post 84 more threads and 356 more replies with 12,678 more likes now to fill the void of your life.
You immediately came back digging up my post as I lived rent free in your head.

Why don’t you try and keep failing at showing everyone your football brilliance.

You could post for eternity and still be clueless.

I doubt you have close friends with your deficiencies. As you have some serious issues.

😅

Let the caregiver at your assisted living facility help you with the reference. Maybe they can get you some pudding as well.
Your inbred opinion means nothing to me. You are a pathetic desk jockey that thinks that he is more than he is. But I see you huckleberry DIM for what you truly are.

PS that rock is called he wants you to crawl back under it.

😀

You immediately came back digging up my post as I lived rent free in your head.

Why don’t you try and keep failing at showing everyone your football brilliance.

You could post for eternity and still be clueless.

I doubt you have close friends with your deficiencies. As you have some serious issues.

😅
I do but just like the Rudy reference it falls on deaf ears with people like you.

Your inbred opinion means nothing to me. You are a pathetic desk jockey that thinks that he is more than he is. But I see you huckleberry DIM for what you truly are.

PS that rock is called he wants you to crawl back under it.

😀
What do you do for a living again? Who’s your wife? How are the kids?

This message board is your life. 😂