• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Mock Mock Mock! Get your mock here!

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
this is an interesting sim

17 - Charles Cross, OT, Mississippi State (6'5", 300) ... ranked #2 OT in this draft. Push Moore over to RT, or into LG.
49 - Nakobe Dean, LB, Georgia (6'0", 225) . Maybe a bit undersized, but is a football player. 2021 Butkus Award winner.
81 - Josh Jobe, CB, Alabama (6'1", 190) ... CB from Bama. Athletic as hell. Toe surgery, won't play in the national championship game.
135 - Logan Bruss, OL, Wisconsin (6'5", 315 ... offers position flexibility at G/T. Wisconsin puts out some quality linemen)
176 - Brennan Armstrong, QB, Virginia (6'2", 215)
221 - Cade Mays, OL - Tennessee (6'5", ,290)
234 - Siakia Ika, DL, Baylor (6'4", 350)

dont we have an undersized LB who was in running for the Butkus. No thanks. I really dont understand these mocks. Theyre kinda poinless. But hey jizz monkey , you do you.

dont we have an undersized LB who was in running for the Butkus. No thanks. I really dont understand these mocks. Theyre kinda poinless. But hey jizz monkey , you do you.
oh, stfu. we shouldnt have an interest in anything until after its done? mocks have been done on this site and every fan site for years. don't like them, dont click on them

Well i think its absolutely pointless to do any mock until you know the draft order. I mean i guess fun to just day dream about it but until you know the order its kind of hard.

Well i think its absolutely pointless to do any mock until you know the draft order. I mean i guess fun to just day dream about it but until you know the order its kind of hard.
we're 17 or 18, depending on this week.

Devonte Wyatt is more like a fringe Lamarr Woodley. Nakobe Dean reminds me a lot of James Farrior. Would be an upgrade over Bush
A James Farrior type would be great. A rock steady presence in the middle would really do wonders for the defense. A healthy Tua and maybe Tuitt added back in with a second year year Loudermilk and The other big guy we ended with could make a decent defense great. Make Our Defense Great Again MODGA!

Reactions: MTC
you want to tell me to STFU. and never say anything to the trolls,, Burgettstown bob and mb47,.. ok.
start tagging me in posts. i cant read every single post in every single thread.

DL is our biggest need followed by OL. If DL isn't addressed in the draft, we better hope they sign 2 starters on the DL. We can't ignore that problem any longer. Heyward has maybe 2 years left. He can't play at this level forever. Alualu may or may not be ready to start the season. There is a slim chance Tuitt is back. Adams may be a hidden gem but still, our DL is the reason we got pummeled this year and we haven't addressed it high in the draft since Tuitt in the 2nd round in 2014. The O-line has a bunch of young guys - for better or worse. Add a starter in FA and one in probably round 2 and that might be it. If I'm double-dipping in this draft, it is on the DL with one being the NT from GA in round 1 even though he can't play very many downs before he needs a long breather. He will still make an impact in year one and be a beast by year 3. Best DL in Rd. 1. Best OL in Rd. 2. Then move from there and I wouldn't hesitate on double-dipping in Rd. 3. No way I pick a CB in Rd. 1. Our track record is atrocious on drafting CB's high and CB is not a top 2 or even top 3 need right now. If they sign Witherspoon and Haden, they don't go CB until the late rounds, if at all. If they just sign Witherspoon, they may go CB in the middle rounds. At least that's what I'm seeing right now. They must rebuild the DL and OL through FA and the first 2 to 3 rounds of the draft and go from there. The only wrench here would be if they decide to draft a QB in Rd. 1.

going more by what I perdick Tombert to actually do...

17 - Malik Willis, QB, Liberty
49 - Jaxson Kirkland, OT, Washington
81 - Phidarian Mathis, DT, Alabama
135 - Darrian Beavers, LB, Cincinnati
176 - Quentin Lake, S, UCLA
221 - Skyy Moore, WR, Western Michigan
234 - Dominique Robinson, Edge, Miami (OH)

going more by what I perdick Tombert to actually do...

17 - Malik Willis, QB, Liberty
49 - Jaxson Kirkland, OT, Washington
81 - Phidarian Mathis, DT, Alabama
135 - Darrian Beavers, LB, Cincinnati
176 - Quentin Lake, S, UCLA
221 - Skyy Moore, WR, Western Michigan
234 - Dominique Robinson, Edge, Miami (OH)
Cool name. How is he at contested catches? Does he ..... never mind, that fruit hangs too low.

Steelers will end up drafting anywhere from 14 to 20, my only concern is that they don't screw it up.

from first-pick.com...

Your score is: 50089 (GRADE: A)

Your Picks:

Round 1 Pick 19 (PHI): Nicholas Petit-Frere, OT, Ohio State (A-)
Round 2 Pick 18: Christian Harris, ILB/OLB, Alabama (A-)
Round 3 Pick 1 (JAX): Marcus Jones, CB, Houston (A)
Round 3 Pick 17: Damone Clark, ILB/OLB, LSU (A+)
Round 4 Pick 1 (JAX): Jalen Pitre, FS/SS, Baylor (A+)
Round 4 Pick 33 (COMP): Henry To'o To'o, ILB/OLB, Alabama (A+)
Round 5 Pick 35 (COMP): Vincent Gray, CB, Michigan (A+)
Round 7 Pick 4: PJ Mustipher, DT, Penn State (A+)
Round 7 Pick 17: Pierre Strong Jr., RB, South Dakota State (A+)

from first-pick.com...

Your score is: 50089 (GRADE: A)

Your Picks:

Round 1 Pick 19 (PHI): Nicholas Petit-Frere, OT, Ohio State (A-)
Round 3 Pick 1 (JAX): Marcus Jones, CB, Houston (A)
Round 3 Pick 17: Damone Clark, ILB/OLB, LSU (A+)
Round 4 Pick 1 (JAX): Jalen Pitre, FS/SS, Baylor (A+)
Round 5 Pick 35 (COMP): Vincent Gray, CB, Michigan (A+)
Round 7 Pick 4: PJ Mustipher, DT, Penn State (A+)
Round 7 Pick 17: Pierre Strong Jr., RB, South Dakota State (A+)
Coolie is rubbing one out to this mock.

No trades...

Your score is: 46621 (GRADE: A)

Your Picks:

Round 1 Pick 17: Nicholas Petit-Frere, OT, Ohio State (A-)
Round 3 Pick 17: Sean Rhyan, OG/OT, UCLA (A+)
Round 5 Pick 35 (COMP): Neil Farrell Jr., DT, LSU (A+)
Round 7 Pick 4: Ali Gaye, DE/OLB, LSU (A+)
Round 7 Pick 17: Damarion Williams, CB, Houston (A+)
Only 2 Bama players .......... huh and you call yourself a fan............lol

With Edmunds leaving, I'm hoping for a hard nosed SS early in this draft!

Jaquan Brisker
    S Penn State

• PIT

Sean Rhyan
    OT UCLA

• PIT

Jarrett Patterson
    OC Notre Dame

• PIT

Mykael Wright
    CB Oregon

• PIT

Kennedy Brooks
    RB Oklahoma

• PIT

Ellis Brooks
    LB Penn State

• PIT

Deslin Alexandre
    DT Pittsburgh

• PIT

Jaivon Heiligh
    WR Coastal Carolina

I'm seeing all of these drafts and thinking Washington will be gone, Claypool has issues, no guarantee JuJu will be back. Hmmmm ... gotta either get a WR in FA or the draft.