• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

More cops shot

I believe this has already been addressed, but allow me to also address it.

Let me start by asking you a question - where did the KKK call for the death of blacks?

http://www.albany.edu/history/history316/kkk.html
https://archive.org/stream/ConstitutionLawsKnightsOfKKK/constitution laws knights of KKK_djvu.txt

We actually have plenty of evidence of BLM calling for the death of cops, either directly or indirectly:

One_zpsmy6eb2uw.jpg

Two_zpsxjcoot6p.jpg

Inside this article, find 4 examples of BLM members calling for the death of cops: http://www.dailywire.com/news/7353/...about-black-lives-matter-amanda-prestigiacomo

Did you really just ask me when did the KKK call for the death of black? Lol. That BLM picture is captioned. That does not mean ****. Show me a clear representation of BLM calling for cop's deaths, and I will denounce them.

Last edited:
LOL, Things may not end well for a few thugs, but the 13% of the black population as a whole in America will not be ****** with. I can guarantee you that son. It is clear to me now that most whites see blacks very differently from the blacks I know and see every day. I am telling you now, ain't no one going for no bullshit. Cops can get killed every day (I hope not), and black Americans will be just fine. This ain't 1960 son..

If the police takes a few steps back the inner city will self destruct. Trust me I'm not your son. Lack of respect like that is what is wrong with your community.

Its more than a few...where are some links of white supremacy groups advocating killing cops....also the whole agenda of black lives matter is baseless as the facts show...more blacks kill whites than vice versa and many more whites are killed by cops than blacks..if they want to do something about unjustified police shootings then fine, but it is not a black vs white issue. BLM is creating much more racial tension. People are using the cop shootings as an excuse for violence.

That is all I am here for. To point out that there has always been dirty cops harassing black communities. Planting drugs on people. Assaulting people. We need police in this country, but we need the good police to start rooting out the ********. I agree with you all about the lowlife thugs in the poor inner cities. I hate the ******** . . I am not here to defend them.

If the police takes a few steps back the inner city will self destruct. Trust me I'm not your son. Lack of respect like that is what is wrong with your community.

My communitie's home value starts at $450,000. Trust me, you know nothing about MY community. If you want respect, you should not make arrogant statements about what you THINK will happen to 45 million black people in the U.S. That lack of respect is what plagues your community..

Last edited:
Reactions: wig
It's all Obama's fault

Open Season on Cops

Punks, thugs, and religious cults are now portrayed as victims whilst cops have become the bad guys. Even the last Super Bowl featured a twerking, faux blond, rap mannequin attacking cops.

We might start with culture, the Beltway culture of racial parsing, where crime is rationalized by skin tone.

Take the other day when the president ran off a string of irrelevant statistics about the likelihood of black Americans being stopped or searched by cops. The reasoning here is astounding! Are we to believe that fewer traffic stops in high crime favelas would mean fewer confrontations, fewer misdemeanors, or fewer felonies?

Obama had nothing to say about the incidence of felony crime among his black brothers in high risk, self-segregated schools and ghettoes, the “hood” if you will. He failed to mention the abject sexism, violence, anti-Semitism, and racism in rap and hip-hop quarters

Obama also forgot to note that many urban traffic stops are made by black cops. The president failed to tell us how many traffic stops bag creeps with long rap sheets, if not active felony warrants.

A punk or thug with a criminal past is unlikely to be a model driver. Good cops know these things. Apparently the President of the United States does not. Mister Obama seldom uses crime statistics to illuminate social pathologies among his robotic constituents, the good citizens of Chicago or, better still the District of Columbia.

The president’s children go to pricey white private schools in pricey white neighborhoods. Obama is not schooling his kids in the crime ridden, largely black, DC public school system. Daughters Malia and Sasha will not be attending the University of the District of Columbia or Howard University either.

When it comes to personal preferences and family associations, the president favors his mother, the white side of Americana. You would think that some feminist would remind wife Michelle that the personal is political.

The presumption that there are excuses or immunities to be found in melanin is absurd. Most folks, black or white, are mutts; including the family in the White House.

Rather than expanding the racial divide with nonsense numbers about cop stops, you might think that Obama would use the bully pulpit to condemn the hate-cop movements like Black Lives Matter. It’s no surprise that Micah Johnson was gunning for “white” cops at the Dallas BLM hate rally.

Dallas police came to protect an anti-cop street demonstration and in doing so provided a target. A dozen cops were shot. At least one NPR commentator, also black, celebrated the Texas shooter as a “martyr.” Martyr rhetoric in now the coda for all terrorists.

BLM shills and media sympathizers would have America believe that social riot, arson, and crime is a function of police, not punk, behavior. So let us, for the umpteenth time, review some real world facts about black behavior in America for Obama and his BLM hate hustlers.

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/07/open_season_on_cops.html

My communitie's home value starts at $450,000. Trust me, you know nothing about MY community. If you want respect, you should not make arrogant statements about what you THINK will happen to 45 million black people in the U.S. That lack of respect is what plagues your community..

Congratulations on your success. Why don't you hold other black communities to the same standards you set for yourself. You succeeded, you didn't make excuses, your color didn't hold you back. My big issue is why not the same outrage when young black males are murdering other young black males at 100 to 1 rate as the cop shootings. I'm all for holding bad cops responsible for there actions. Right here in my state South Carolina a cop recently was found guilty of murdering a unarmed black man. BLM is making things worse not better. There no different than the ignorant people on the KKK or Black Panthers.

Congratulations on your success. Why don't you hold other black communities to the same standards you set for yourself. You succeeded, you didn't make excuses, your color didn't hold you back. My big issue is why not the same outrage when young black males are murdering other young black males at 100 to 1 rate as the cop shootings. I'm all for holding bad cops responsible for there actions. Right here in my state South Carolina a cop recently was found guilty of murdering a unarmed black man. BLM is making things worse not better. There no different than the ignorant people on the KKK or Black Panthers.

I do expect everyone to make it without excuses. There is no hope for some of these animals in the inner city. I could care less what happens in Chicago. I am born and raised in SC. That is not my problem. My community is made up of all races. I do want equality for ALL people. We do not have that yet in the U.S. I also want to be judged on my own merit, and not grouped in with other people like I am part of some tribe. For me, distinguishing the thugs, as inner city punks, is all I ask. Do not say blacks. When you say that, you are talking about me. I do not like that. You can give them hell, I do not care. Just make sure they are labeled accordingly.

U.S.
Florida police car set on fire; Black Lives Matter note left
Associated Press 6 hours ago Comments Sign in to like Reblog on Tumblr Share Tweet Email

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (AP) — A police cruiser in Florida was set on fire and a note referencing the Black Lives Matter movement was found nearby.

According to a statement from Daytona Beach Police, dispatch received a call of a vehicle fire at 2:30 a.m. Sunday. Responding officers found a marked Daytona Beach police car fully engulfed in flames in front of the Islamic Center of Daytona Beach.

The car was being used as a "ghost car" to deter crime in the area.

Fire crews responded and put the fire out. No one was injured.

Investigators found a note that said "Black Lives Matter. A. Sterling P. Castile," and referred to police using an expletive. It's unclear exactly where the note was found.

The burning comes amid rising tension nationwide following the fatal police shootings of Alton Sterling in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, and Philando Castile in in suburban St. Paul, Minnesota. Also Sunday, a gunman shot and killed three law enforcement officers in Baton Rouge.

More news that won't be reported in this country....it's a good thing he was black or he might be called a racist

Baton Rouge Shooter Claimed Blacks ‘Superior To Whites’

“The Cosmo Way: A W(H)olistic Guide for the Total Transformation of Melanated People,” in which he claimed that black people are genetically superior to white people.

“Previously it was thought that Blacks were only superior physically to other races in regards to faculties such as muscle coordination, muscle strength and physical capacities (which is now blatantly obvious by the superiority maintained by Melanated people in the arena of sports and athletics.”

http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/18/baton-rouge-shooter-claimed-blacks-superior-to-whites-in-book/

just like I ******* predicted!!!

Obama: Police Can 'Make the Job of Being a Cop a Lot Safer' by Admitting Their Failures

America's police will be safer when they admit they have a problem, Pres. Obama declared on Sunday

http://www.mrctv.org/blog/obama-police-can-make-job-being-cop-lot-safer-admitting-their-failures

------------------------------

Obama's legacy - dead cops

I agree. If cops admit that they do have a problem, citizens will feel that they are being heard, and understood. To continue to ignore the problem, while more people die does not make sense..

I can understand the mantra "Black Lives Matter"
they do.

in fact, ALL lives matter. except for rapists, kiddie *******, violent criminals, ISIS and Patriot fans. **** those guys.

I also see what 6BLINGS is saying - the lower population of the black community has a very large incarceration percentage. Why that is, is dependent upon many issues. I doubt very many of the people in the poor communities feel the happiness that those feel who live in the suburbs. I also believe that those in the suburbs do not face the daily threat of violence that those in the poorer communities face. In the poor communities, they likely feel that the police are there to harass them instead of patrolling. Which is understandable considering the number of people arrested in poor communities. Yet the cops do not write the laws, nor the sentences. If a person is arrested 4,5,6 7 times on theft/robbery or drug possession, are the cops to ignore that and let the perpetual cycle of madness continue?

I can't imagine being a black guy (from the waist up) and be worried that I'll get pulled over just because of my skin color - and have my vehicle searched. But, that happens to white people, too.

SCSteeler4life said to stop policing the inner city and it would fix itself. That's not working too well in Chicago.

I also see that the BLM protestors are younger people. People who really do not have a wealth of life experiences to draw upon. Sure, some are very articulate and intelligent, and can cite facts and percentages and reference history, but when asked to find a common denominator of all these, they can't do that.

We need to re-establish the VALUE of life in this country.

Black, White, Brown, Yellow, Red and understand that a mix of people and their ideals only helps communities get stronger and become more open and diverse.

Last edited:
I can understand the mantra "Black Lives Matter"
they do.

in fact, ALL lives matter. except for rapists, kiddie *******, violent criminals, ISIS and Patriot fans. **** those guys.

I also see what 6BLINGS is saying - the lower population of the black community has a very large incarceration percentage. Why that is, is dependent upon many issues. I doubt very many of the people in the poor communities feel the happiness that those feel who live in the suburbs. I also believe that those in the suburbs do not face the daily threat of violence that those in the poorer communities face. In the poor communities, they likely feel that the police are there to harass them instead of patrolling. Which is understandable considering the number of people arrested in poor communities. Yet the cops do not write the laws, nor the sentences. If a person is arrested 4,5,6 7 times on theft/robbery or drug possession, are the cops to ignore that and let the perpetual cycle of madness continue?

I can't imagine being a black guy (from the waist up) and be worried that I'll get pulled over just because of my skin color - and have my vehicle searched. But, that happens to white people, too.

BLINGer said to stop policing the inner city and it would fix itself. That's not working too well in Chicago.

I also see that the BLM protestors are younger people. People who really do not have a wealth of life experiences to draw upon. Sure, some are very articulate and intelligent, and can cite facts and percentages and reference history, but when asked to find a common denominator of all these, they can't do that.

We need to re-establish the VALUE of life in this country.

Black, White, Brown, Yellow, Red and understand that a mix of people and their ideals only helps communities get stronger and become more open and diverse.

I don't remember ever saying to stop policing the poor areas. Maybe I am losing my mind. Where did I say that?

my bad - it was that *** SCSteeler4life.
all you ******* from South Carolina post the same ****. hard to tell y'all apart.

corrected my post.

all you ******* from South Carolina post the same ****. hard to tell y'all apart.

corrected my post.

One thing me and SCSTEELER4LIFE can agree on is, for the most part, South Carolina people get along. We also have good police officers. We don't have the **** that I see on TV, and if we do, we deal with it quickly and fairly. At least that has been my experience so far..

Last edited:
Did you really just ask me when did the KKK call for the death of black? Lol. That BLM picture is captioned. That does not mean ****. Show me a clear representation of BLM calling for cop's deaths, and I will denounce them.

In the KKK charters (which I pasted for you to read), no where does it "call out for" the death of blacks. And don't start down this path of trying to make me as defending them. I'm not. An organization doesn't have to specify or stipulate that a particular race should be killed in order to be a racist, killing organization. The KKK was just like this. Their charters and manifestos didn't specify the killing of blacks. But we all know they did. As we all know BLM does.

Once again, I'll ask you to do some actual work. You say "Show me a clear representation of BLM calling for cop's deaths and I will denounce them." I already have. I hate lazy about as much as I hate racism.

This time - try reading and watching. I await your denouncing to follow.

BLM Protestors shouting What do we Want, Dead Cops:

This one you have to click. Lot of work I know. Just do so. At a Black Lives Matter protest held in Portland, Oregon on Sunday, one attendee told fellow protesters to evade the law and murder cops if they feel they have been targeted by an officer for a crime they did not commit: - https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/751236850799374336 <----THIS is a video 6. You can hear and see the man utter these words - to kill cops.

...I can only post one video per post...let's continue in the next post...

Originally Posted by 6Rings View Post
You said this image doesn't count because it's got captions??

Two_zpsxjcoot6p.jpg

How about you actually watch the video and listen to the words? Then tell me that the captions are wrong? They all chanting about frying pigs. "Pigs in a blanket, fry 'em like bacon..." Watch it 6.

One more for you.

A radio host affiliated with Black Lives Matter agrees with an anonymous caller demanding that white people be a "sacrifice" for alleged racially-motivated police brutality. The caller suggests that after black people murder innocent white people, they should "hang them from a tree, take pictures of it and send it to mother f*ckers.”
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nB-e9VbwMy0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

My communitie's home value starts at $450,000.

*Yawn*

If you want respect, you should not make arrogant statements about what you THINK will happen to 45 million black people in the U.S. That lack of respect is what plagues your community..

The classic Pot calling the Kettle black. You, who've shown lack of respect, cry when lack of respect comes your way. SMH.

If you want respect, stop addressing people here as Son. And we won't call you Boy. Cool?

We can work together, or we can be as divided as Obama wants us to be.

One thing me and SCSTEELER4LIFE can agree on is, for the most part, South Carolina people get along. We also have good police officers.

...........................Ummmm.................. ..

corrected my post.

Hey easy with the *** stuff. I have 5 kids. Lol

For the most part 6rings is correct we have our issues in SC but instead of pointing fingers and placing blame we usually come together in a time of crisis.
Once again my issue with BLM is it is selective in which black lives matter. It's the only ones taken by white people that count. That is just hypocritical and I don't give a **** what they say until the address the bigger problem in our country. Young black males killing other young black males.

One of the cops killed in Baton Rouge was black what does tat say about their nonsense movement.
That Uncle Tom is also in great danger...

These are just a few *** holes. This is not the platform of BLM as I understand it.
The same is true of the poor officers who actually DO abuse their power and murder people on the job. The media is unfortunately grotesquely propagandizing it for mass consumption and a powder-keg is being produced right now. I don't deny that racial profiling is a real thing, I am certain that's true, but if all the times white or hispanic people being wrongfully detained or killed by police officers was plastered over YouTube, I suspect Al Sharpton would not lose sleep.

Martial law is best applied during a disaster where access to food, water, and supplies needs to be equally distributed.
Cut off the power, cut off the water. Boom, you have created an instant need for food, water and all supplies to be distributed. Crazy Conspiracy Theorist 101. Implementing Martial Law to an Urban Area.

That lack of respect is what plagues your community..(sic)
Number one issue that's causing the problem right now. All parties are failing to afford enough respect all around.

---------------------------------

Now, according to the latest census numbers, it may interest you all to know, American Caucasians are officially on the endangered species list. As of 2014, I believe, but certainly by 2016 white births were outnumbered by "minority" births in the country. By 2044, it will be official. Caucasians will be a minority in the United States.

So it seems, Black Lives really DO matter. Going forward, White lives are going to start mattering less and less.

The Left, still stuck in the 60's, uses the KKK as a convenient bogeyman. As far as is known, you can trace about about 50 murders since1950 to the Klan. Meantime blacks in Chicago and Detroit kill that many of each other every month.

Reactions: MTC
*Yawn*

The classic Pot calling the Kettle black. You, who've shown lack of respect, cry when lack of respect comes your way. SMH.

If you want respect, stop addressing people here as Son. And we won't call you Boy. Cool?

We can work together, or we can be as divided as Obama wants us to be.

What are you his ******* girlfriend? You don't disrespect me by declaring things will not end well for the 13% of blacks in america, and you will not get called son. I see how you have no problem with that 13% statement. As if someone out there has my life destiny in their hands. I was gonna engage you with the BLM topic, but since you want to butt into something that did not concern you, go suck a dick, and you are ignored as of now *** hole. Me and SCSTEELER4LIFE worked it out, but you can go to hell *****. Yeah I took it there..