• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

More cops shot

A few years ago we had "Beat Whitey Night" at the Iowa State Fair of all places. A bunch of "youths" including several from my daughters' high school decided beating, stabbing and generally attacking exclusively white victims would be a good idea. The next year on that same night the police were ready. It has not reoccurred. The Fair begins in less than a month. I hope that stays true. Even back then our "media" chose to try to squelch it. Our county attorney despite 7 sworn depositions by witnesses said that there was not enough evidence to prosecute the punk who stabbed someone. I called the county attorney offices and complained that they didn't find that a worthy case to prosecute. The "youth" has since had two girls knocked up at the same time, choked one of them, tried to ram the other with his car, picked up a distributing felony and another serious assault. That was as of a couple of years so. Why would the county attorney not want to hold him accountable?

What are you his ******* girlfriend? You don't disrespect me by declaring things will not end well for the 13% of blacks in america, and you will not get called son. I see how you have no problem with that 13% statement. As if someone out there has my life destiny in their hands. I was gonna engage you with the BLM topic, but since you want to butt into something that did not concern you, go suck a dick, and you are ignored as of now *** hole. Me and SCSTEELER4LIFE worked it out, but you can go to hell *****. Yeah I took it there..

I wasn't addressing the 13%. You believe I'm "butting" into that portion of the conversation. Here's what I was taking issue with:

You originally addressed SC stating: ...but the 13% of the black population as a whole in America will not be ****** with. I can guarantee you that son. It is clear to me now that most whites see blacks very differently from the blacks I know and see every day. I am telling you now, ain't no one going for no bullshit. Cops can get killed every day (I hope not), and black Americans will be just fine. This ain't 1960 son..

SC said: Trust me I'm not your son. Lack of respect like that is what is wrong with your community.

You replied: Trust me, you know nothing about MY community. If you want respect, you should not make arrogant statements about what you THINK will happen to 45 million black people in the U.S. That lack of respect is what plagues your community..

You talked about respect after addressing another person on this board as "Son" twice in a thread that's already about race and sensitive.

So I'm calling you out for your demand for respect when you weren't acting with any.

Last edited:
A few years ago we had "Beat Whitey Night" at the Iowa State Fair of all places. A bunch of "youths" including several from my daughters' high school decided beating, stabbing and generally attacking exclusively white victims would be a good idea. The next year on that same night the police were ready. It has not reoccurred. The Fair begins in less than a month. I hope that stays true. Even back then our "media" chose to try to squelch it. Our county attorney despite 7 sworn depositions by witnesses said that there was not enough evidence to prosecute the punk who stabbed someone. I called the county attorney offices and complained that they didn't find that a worthy case to prosecute. The "youth" has since had two girls knocked up at the same time, choked one of them, tried to ram the other with his car, picked up a distributing felony and another serious assault. That was as of a couple of years so. Why would the county attorney not want to hold him accountable?

Bad for race relations? Doesn't fit with the agenda?

Sorry you had to deal with that on a local level. Sad world. It's upside down right now.

Sorry you had to deal with that on a local level. Sad world. It's upside down right now.

It's too politically correct. Can't do nothing without being labeled a racist

The Left, still stuck in the 60's, uses the KKK as a convenient bogeyman. As far as is known, you can trace about about 50 murders since1950 to the Klan. Meantime blacks in Chicago and Detroit kill that many of each other every month.

The left are bunch of race baiting nutjobs

I'm so sick of their agenda driving the reporting of the truth. The police spokesperson was reassigned after identifying the "youth" while answering reporters. I guess a cop would learn pretty quickly that the truth is not acceptable.

BLM is not a legitimate group. I mean not legit in the sense of it being an organic group of concerned citizens. Soros has poured millions into it. BLM is just the next iteration of ACORN, Envirnomental groups, Occupy Wall Street, etc. The issue is just the Trojan Horse to get attention. It is the same behind the scenes professionals pulling the strings.

The game is to make a stink and have some demands met. Chip away, little by little. The leftists have been at it for years, but now Twitter and Facebook have made recruiting "useful idiots" easier than ever.

Not to mention the millennials greatest life goal, trending on the internet. If they could be on a Youtube video with a million hits, they'd feel like they just landed on the moon.

The gay lobby lost steam after gay marriage was un-democratically enacted so they picked up the transgender mantle to stay relevant. You think these activists are going to go home and get real jobs since their demands have been met? Hell no. They will just add another victim group to the fold and get themselves on a CNN panel show.

The War on Women angle which has been trying to take hold to help HIllary has not been as effective as they hoped. People are starting to push back against nonsense like micro-aggressions.

BLM was the next opportunity to exploit a tragedy for political gain. The endgame here as always is to grow central government. This time by handing control of cops over to the supposedly impartial Feds. That way liberal values can be imposed even in areas that are conservative.

Oh I'm sure that they were "good boys" though right? That's what some dumbass usually says when some murderous loser gets caught. Please stop condoning criminal behavior!!!

. There no different than the ignorant people on the KKK or Black Panthers.

Here's the irony in all of this...the KKK whom most abhor tell the truth, BLM whom many love are the liars.

What does BLM protest? ...the lie that cops are out to kill black people...that blacks are targeted and treated unfairly.

What has the KKK protested in their most recent rallies? ...the FACT that blacks commit murder, rape, robberies, and other violent crime at a lopsided high rate.

And this is why I live in small town America

I find it interesting that there is virtually no reference whatsoever to the suspect that was taken into custody in the Kansas City shooting.

One (of course) wonders...

I take that back. Nobody wonders.

The media has reported the Baton Rouge incident as follows: Horrible tragedy, ends with White officers killing black man allegedly suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. (Literally one of the news feeds includes these words).

The Kansas City shooting has virtually NO information about the shooting. We are lead to believe the officer was mortally struck down by the WILL of GOD himself. and by the way (muffled voice) we have a suspect in custody.

Nothing to see here, move along. Lady Gaga has broken off her engagement folks.

Last edited: