• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

MSNBC: ‘We’re going to have to chloroform the Clintons to get them to stop talking’

Spike

Reaction score
Democrats have a little Clinton problem

Oh dear. It appears that at least some of the left-wing brain trust is getting sick of the excuses. Yesterday, we featured a Morning Joe panel that was clearly fed up with Hillary’s constant deflection. Now the dissatisfaction appears to be spreading.

The Democrats ran a loser and at least some of them know it. They also seem to be aware that the Clintons’ less-than-gracious attitude isn’t doing the party any favors. Some of them are ready to move on and it appears they’re ready to consign Bill and Hillary to history’s scrap heap.

Since her loss, Hillary Clinton and her surrogates have blamed everything under the sun for the failure. Racism, the FBI, misogyny, Russians, anger, voter fraud, bigotry, fake news, the media, religion, and voter apathy have all been offered as scapegoats. When one explanation fails, another is offered. When they run through the entire list of excuses, they go back to the top and start over.

The one thing they never blame is Hillary herself. As I pointed out this morning, if the Dems are going to continue their desperate bid to ignore their party's problems, Hillary must remain the victim.

"It's just this utter incapability for self-examination.

http://canadafreepress.com/article/...loroform-the-clintons-to-get-them-to-stop-tal

It's amazing how the "stock" pictures of Hillary now (by even a liberal organization like MSNBC) make her look old, haggard and are generally unflattering. It's just such a blatant twist of subconscious manipulation to feed their current narrative, which has twisted 100% since November.

There is no accountability and no "news" in this whole piece. None. Just a bunch of so-called "experts" that like to hear themselves talk. Not a journalist among them as far as I can see. Just a bunch of egocentric celebrity wannabes that want facetime on TV.

It's amazing how the "stock" pictures of Hillary now (by even a liberal organization like MSNBC) make her look old, haggard and are generally unflattering. It's just such a blatant twist of subconscious manipulation to feed their current narrative, which has twisted 100% since November.

It's by design so she looks like she worked so hard for the American people. :lol:

How did these people feel about her before the election?

It's by design so she looks like she worked so hard for the American people. :lol:

It's because the Clintons won't pay for anything with their own money. The campaign paid for her professional makeup. Now on her own dime, she's back to a plastic comb and walmart cosmetics.

I hope they keep talking. Makes the dems look worse

Another historic first for the losing Clinton campaign!

A Historic Number of Electors Defected, and Most Were Supposed to Vote for Clinton

The Electoral College on Monday voted for Donald J. Trump to win the presidency. Seven electors, the most ever, voted for someone other than their party’s nominee.

In Washington, a state where Senator Bernie Sanders of Vermont had strong support in the Democratic primary against Hillary Clinton, three of the state’s 12 electoral votes went to Colin L. Powell, the Republican former secretary of state. One more elector voted for Faith Spotted Eagle, a Native American leader. Another Democratic elector in Hawaii voted for Mr. Sanders.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...ctoral-college-results.html?ref=politics&_r=1

She looks terrible. Her hair looks like it hasn't been washed in days.

She looks terrible. Her hair looks like it hasn't been washed in days.

In some of the hacked Podesta emails he did say she did go days sometimes between showers and had a rank smell to her.

They're the very definition of liberal elitism. The problem isn't us or our message, you people are too stupid to know what's good for you and vote for me.

It's because the Clintons won't pay for anything with their own money. The campaign paid for her professional makeup. Now on her own dime, she's back to a plastic comb and walmart cosmetics.

That's all them Arkansans know!!!!

Where did Bill n Hillary actually come from? Were their parents into politics? You don't get to be that full of **** and disconnected from actual real life unless they have been raised by politicians or maybe celebrities. I think thats why Hollywood and the dems have such a good partnership, neither know squat about real life.

Where did Bill n Hillary actually come from? Were their parents into politics? You don't get to be that full of **** and disconnected from actual real life unless they have been raised by politicians or maybe celebrities. I think thats why Hollywood and the dems have such a good partnership, neither know squat about real life.

Hildebeast came from a rather well-to-do family in Scranton and Chicago.
Slick was raised by a single mother (his biological father was killed in a car accident when he was young) yet was politically connected since he was a teenager. Somehow he managed to attend elite universities and get out of the draft anyway. Between him and Bomma there is circumstantial evidence that there is a group of Leftists who identify and finance the educations of smart young people they identify as future leaders. Now you can't tell what all of them will turn out to be so you have to do that with a large number of people. No one still knows how Slick got into Georgetown and Yale and who paid for it and how Bomma got into Columbia and Harvard and who paid for it.

x62Dw07.jpg

fXzmkOD.png

Hildebeast came from a rather well-to-do family in Scranton and Chicago.
Slick was raised by a single mother (his biological father was killed in a car accident when he was young) yet was politically connected since he was a teenager. Somehow he managed to attend elite universities and get out of the draft anyway. Between him and Bomma there is circumstantial evidence that there is a group of Leftists who identify and finance the educations of smart young people they identify as future leaders. Now you can't tell what all of them will turn out to be so you have to do that with a large number of people. No one still knows how Slick got into Georgetown and Yale and who paid for it and how Bomma got into Columbia and Harvard and who paid for it.

We used to get a lot of strange offers for different leadership programs for our eldest. A couple of them were stranger than the rest of them and referenced her aptitude in the national intelligence arena. We were a little spooked by it because of their insistence. The Navy was calling me while she was a sophomore in college still trying to recruit her. I had already told them multiple times that she wasn't interested.