• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Mueller just dumped on Trump , clear as mud

And so what if these two things "coincided"? There is no evidence that any of these contacts with "people with ties" (and many of these ties were tangential at best) had anything whatsoever to do with the social media campaigns or hacking. It's totally irresponsible for a PROSECUTOR to write this sentence which attempts to imply a connection between things that are completely unrelated. A defense attorney would tear that statement to shreds.

So Mueller attempted to imply connections only to ultimately conclude there wasn’t enough evidence for collusion. That makes no sense. It’s totally irresponsible for you to criticize Mueller. How does a defense attorney establish attempted implications?

We would be in a place the dims don't want us to be. Ponder that.

That, right there, is the essence of this whole sordid mess. That and that alone. The crimes that have been committed throughout this sick, sad saga, if prosecuted, would leave them all in a pile of stinking goo.

Some guy did something. Some guy OUTSIDE the very few that control $5T annually (ponder that) ran for president and beat them. That was his 'offense'. Nothing more. He beat them at their own game with his experience and superior intellect. And they call HIM the dimwit. Ponder that.

My earnest hope is that justice will be served, that it will damage the current 2 party 'system' to the point that the dims collapse, the repugs move further left to occupy the vacuum left by the dims, and that real people so disgusted by this river of @#$% rise up and take matters in hand. Wouldn't mind that the 'capital' be moved to another location and the swamp be drained and filled with concrete to prevent the filth from ever rising again.

That would be great! The American Party and the Globalist Party. I think it should stay in D.C. though. There’s too much American history to relocate. We just need to purge the vermin that have contaminated the swamp ever since FDR loaded the Petri dish with his vile bacteria.

uh-oh

some people are going to be disappointed!

LOL

Pelosi says only a small number of Democrats are calling to impeach Trump, asks for patience

WASHINGTON – House Speaker Nancy Pelosi sought to simmer down the intensifying calls to impeach President Donald Trump on Wednesday by stressing patience and highlighting that only a small number of Democrats are calling for the move.

"I think it's like 35 of them out of 238, maybe its 38 out of 238, have said they wanted to be outspoken on impeachment and many of them are reflecting their views as well as those of their constituents," Pelosi said. "Yes, there are some, and the press makes more of a fuss about the 38 than the 200, who are over half of the Congress."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...mber-democrats-want-impeach-trump/1275913001/

So Mueller attempted to imply connections only to ultimately conclude there wasn’t enough evidence for collusion. That makes no sense. It’s totally irresponsible for you to criticize Mueller. How does a defense attorney establish attempted implications?

A defense attorney doesn't have to establish attempted implications. He can simply point out that two unrelated things that happened at the same time are evidence of exactly nothing.

The entire case is a joke, it will all be exposed and Mueller and the Dems will look like idiots. That's the real reason Pelosi doesn't want to do it.

You may be right, but I really wouldn't be surprised if terminal TDS takes over and they go for it. These are people who've openly talked about assassination of the guy (that Missouri Senator).

...but if they choose to impeach to placate the far left, I think they lose.

Could it be that that was PART of the overall strategery behind the 'SC', and that today's 'Auf Wiedersehn' performance was to trigger? Mueller didn't look real comfortable mouthing that announcement and he can't get far enough away from the fall out. Y'know, it just might be that the dims drag hissass into testify. One can hope. That would bring down the house of cards. If the dims do impeach, he'll be dragged into it anyway. The dims are boxed in.

let me put it in a way that you might understand.
this board is made up of people from all across the nation and in other countries. This board offers a lot of venues for discussion - from football, to fantasy sports, to general discussions, to religion and politics. The board's cost for operations is offset by selling memberships to these very people who view the board on a regular basis. One could suggest, or imply if you will, that these people all chip in and the board's costs are nil. However, that would be incorrect. There are a **** ton of freeloading cocksuckers who refuse to chip in a few bucks on costs. Thus, making it harder on the people who own the site to keep the board operational. While they have no scratch in the game, they also have zero ability to see that their own actions are harmful. So, that implication that all people who visit the board chip in is incorrect. Thanks to the hands-out needy freeloaders.

Honestly I hope they do. I want to see them try to prove their case once Trump is allowed to present a defense.
That's reasonable. In fact it sounds like Trump would be estatic to go through with it. He can once again make fools of the Dems & prove his witch hunt accusation was on point the entire time. A public hearing on the Mueller report, down to every detail, including a review of the evidence and witness testimonies. More scrutiny for Trump, his campaign, the contacts made with Russians, the materials confiscated, financial records, et al.

Televised, public impeachment hearings would make great reality tv. Huge ratings boost for the President.

Trump must be chomping at the bit in excitement, daydreaming about it. A detailed, methodical and public hearing on the President's actions and behavior broadcast on live TV.? Let's do it! A time for Trump to shine and bounce off the walls. Defeats Hillary in a landslide election, kicks Pelosi to the curb, knocks out lightweights Comey & Mueller and leaves the soppy Dems in Congress in his wake. He's crowned lifetime King of Conservatives. End of story.

Surely this is how it's playing out in Stephen Miller's head, or whoever his advisors are these days. Ivanka? Jared? Giuliani?

To get ahead of the curve, first thing I'd advise Trump to do is release his tax returns, just to clear the air on that. He has nothing to hide, would be an excellent tactic to build public trust and credibility. Since Trump clams to be the most transparent President in history - his words, not mine - bring it out in the open, release your returns like every damn President has since the Stone Age.

Last edited:
ROFL!!! That was faster than I expected. The Tibtard has already (shocking) realized that today’s cries for Peach-Mint are a non-starter. So he flips back to tax returns. Classic, predictable and unhinged as always.

...realized that today’s cries for Peach-Mint are a non-starter. So he flips back to tax returns.
If that's your take-away, that I'm against the House holding impeachment hearings, you must be munching on more paint chips than usual.

If that's your take-away, that I'm against the House holding impeachment hearings, you must be munching on more paint chips than usual.

Oh I didn’t say you were against it, far from it. I think somewhere in your tiny little brain is a synapse firing that says “This is all bullshit.” And that’s why you went back to the tax returns so quickly. But I’m probably giving you too much credit.

Last edited:
ROFL!!! That was faster than I expected. The Tibtard has already (shocking) realized that today’s cries for Peach-Mint are a non-starter. .

maybe Nancy dumping a big pot of shade for that happening has something to do with it!

They are running out of rainbows and unicorns to chase!

LOL

Pelosi says only a small number of Democrats are calling to impeach Trump, asks for patience

WASHINGTON – House Speaker Nancy Pelosi sought to simmer down the intensifying calls to impeach President Donald Trump on Wednesday by stressing patience and highlighting that only a small number of Democrats are calling for the move.

"I think it's like 35 of them out of 238, maybe its 38 out of 238, have said they wanted to be outspoken on impeachment and many of them are reflecting their views as well as those of their constituents," Pelosi said. "Yes, there are some, and the press makes more of a fuss about the 38 than the 200, who are over half of the Congress."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...mber-democrats-want-impeach-trump/1275913001/

--------------------

35 out of 237, about 14% of Dems in the House want to impeach?

hahahahahaha - don't believe a word on the news, they want ratings, which means they are the ones fanning the flames for an impeachment show

Last edited:
maybe Nancy dumping a big pot of shade for that happening has something to do with it!

They are running out of rainbows and unicorns to chase!

LOL

It was fun while it lasted those 10 hours. “Sigh” Tibs wipes a tear away.

Quinn reporting that Nancy remembers that when Bill Clinton was impeached, his approval ratings went UP.

That's reasonable. In fact it sounds like Trump would be estatic to go through with it. He can once again make fools of the Dems & prove his witch hunt accusation was on point the entire time. A public hearing on the Mueller report, down to every detail, including a review of the evidence and witness testimonies. More scrutiny for Trump, his campaign, the contacts made with Russians, the materials confiscated, financial records, et al.

Televised, public impeachment hearings would make great reality tv. Huge ratings boost for the President.

Trump must be chomping at the bit in excitement, daydreaming about it. A detailed, methodical and public hearing on the President's actions and behavior broadcast on live TV.? Let's do it! A time for Trump to shine and bounce off the walls. Defeats Hillary in a landslide election, kicks Pelosi to the curb, knocks out lightweights Comey & Mueller and leaves the soppy Dems in Congress in his wake. He's crowned lifetime King of Conservatives. End of story.

Surely this is how it's playing out in Stephen Miller's head, or whoever his advisors are these days. Ivanka? Jared? Giuliani?

To get ahead of the curve, first thing I'd advise Trump to do is release his tax returns, just to clear the air on that. He has nothing to hide, would be an excellent tactic to build public trust and credibility. Since Trump clams to be the most transparent President in history - his words, not mine - bring it out in the open, release your returns like every damn President has since the Stone Age.

If I were him I would be chomping at the bit. Even now, without having the chance to call a witness, present any evidence, nothing, the majority of Americans do not want him impeached. Imagine "The Mueller Report-The Other Side of the Story" brought to you by skilled defense lawyers who are actually looking for exculpatory evidence rather than looking for signs of guilt.

I know you probably don't want to imagine that.

I actually do hope he releases his tax returns, even though he has no legal obligation to. I'm quite sure he's taken advantage of numerous legal tax deductions. I'm quite sure he's exaggerated his wealth, at least his on-paper wealth. Do you think America is going to want to impeach him for that? No, the main thing his tax returns will show is that he complied with the law (or at least to his knowledge he did because there's no chance in hell he prepares his own tax returns) and any illegalities would certainly have been discovered by the IRS before now. Simple common sense but Dems will press this issue too and look like idiots yet again.

Bring it on.

The promise of a transparent administration does not suggest that a president promises to make known where he dines out, who he *****, or how much he pays in taxes...in other words personal **** doesn't count dimwit.

Transparency, as one of the basic principles of good governance, implies the public insight in the work of Public Administration Bodies. Citizens should be enabled to inspect the work of the public administration as well as the availability of instruments for monitoring the decision-making process. Also, citizens should be familiar with the regulations applied in the procedure for exercising their rights, in a clear and understandable way.

It was fun while it lasted those 10 hours. “Sigh” Tibs wipes a tear away.

Huh? What Pelosi and the House Dems end up doing is their prerogative. It's on them, let the chips fall where they may, either way. It's their Constitutional duty and responsibility to hold the President accountable, who knows if they're brave enough to do so. In my view the Mueller report contains a myriad of impeachable offenses, regardless how Trump, Barr and many on this board feel about it. Again, impeachment is not a criminal proceeding. Call it leftist hysteria all you want, that doesn't change the facts on the ground.

And for the record, to me the most impeachable offense is not obstruction of justice. It's dereliction of duty to not only not call out - and stand up to - Russia's covert and illicit actions, but to hardily laugh aloud and pat Putin on the back as Russian State espionage and hacking activity took place against Americans and the American electoral process. All for the benefit of Trump. That is abiding with the enemy, and is every which way wrong. Evidence of conspiracy and collusion with Russia would have risen to treason. This is a notch below, but still breaks the trust of the nation to serve and protect national interests, and betrays his oath to office.

And cut the bullshit this was under Obama's watch. Everyone knows full well McConnell stonewalled all things Russia from the get-go, which has continued to this day. From the moment he stepped into office, it was Trump's job and duty to assess what happened with the elections and give an honest reckoning to the American people. He not only failed to do so, he's continued to question, shade and cover-up Russian involvement ever since.

If this were to be happening with a Dem president I 100% guarantee most everyone on this board would have called for impeachment two friggin' years ago, well before Mueller wrapped up the investigation.

Last edited:
Huh? What Pelosi and the House Dems end up doing is their prerogative. It's on them, let the chips fall where they may, either way. It's their Constitutional duty and responsibility to hold the President accountable, who knows if they're brave enough to do so. In my view the Mueller report contains a myriad of impeachable offenses, regardless how Trump, Barr and many on this board feel about it. Again, impeachment is not a criminal proceding. Call it leftist hysteria all you want, that doesn't change the facts on the ground.

Yeah... you keep on keeping on Tibs. No turning back now, you’ve got this.

I think it means the opposite. Given the framing of this specific & unique situation - where Mueller knew full well he could not bring charges against a sitting president, regardless of the depth or scope of evidence of wrongdoing, 'did not exonerate' means he found enough evidence that needs to be pursued by the body that has the Constitutional right - and duty - to do so. That being of course, Congress.
Dipshit. You spent two years yearning for Mueller to report. He did. No Russia charges.
You said you would abide by the report.
Mueller has closed his shop and ****** off.
So should you.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Steeler Nation mobile app

Huh? What Pelosi and the House Dems end up doing is their prerogative. It's on them, let the chips fall where they may, either way. It's their Constitutional duty and responsibility to hold the President accountable, who knows if they're brave enough to do so. In my view the Mueller report contains a myriad of impeachable offenses, regardless how Trump, Barr and many on this board feel about it. Again, impeachment is not a criminal proceeding. Call it leftist hysteria all you want, that doesn't change the facts on the ground.

And for the record, to me the most impeachable offense is not obstruction of justice. It's dereliction of duty to not only not call out - and stand up to - Russia's covert and illicit actions, but to hardily laugh aloud and pat Putin on the back as Russian State espionage and hacking activity took place against Americans and the American electoral process. All for the benefit of Trump. That is abiding with the enemy, and is every which way wrong. Evidence of conspiracy and collusion with Russia would have risen to treason. This is a notch below, but still breaks the trust of the nation to serve and protect national interests, and betrays his oath to office.

And cut the bullshit this was under Obama's watch. Everyone knows full well McConnell stonewalled all things Russia from the get-go, which has continued to this day. From the moment he stepped into office, it was Trump's job and duty to assess what happened with the elections and give an honest reckoning to the American people. He not only failed to do so, he's continued to question, shade and cover-up Russian involvement ever since.

If this were to be happening with a Dem president I 100% guarantee most everyone on this board would have called for impeachment two friggin' years ago, well before Mueller wrapped up the investigation.

Lmao.. Trump and Russia! Trump and Russia, bggglrrrr!!,,, any minute now.

Accountable for what?
State those facts you speak of.

And for the record, to me the most impeachable offense is not obstruction of justice. It's dereliction of duty to not only not call out - and stand up to - Russia's covert and illicit actions, but to hardily laugh aloud as Russian State espionage and hacking activity took place against Americans and the American electoral process. All for the benefit of Trump. That is abiding with the enemy, and is every which way wrong. Evidence of conspiracy and collusion with Russia would have risen to treason. This is a notch below, but still breaks the trust of the nation to serve and protect national interests, and betrays his oath to office.

It was the dereliction of duty by Obama when he failed to put an end to Russian interference.
Russian hacking activity in no way affected the outcome of the election. None of it benefited Trump. Are you not aware that the Mueller investigation found no evidence of Trump colluding with the Russians dimwit?

And cut the bullshit this was under Obama's watch.

Cut out your bullshit. It was under Obamas watch.

Everyone knows full well McConnell stonewalled all things Russia from the get-go, which has continued to this day.

That is a lie.

From the moment he stepped into office, it was Trump's job and duty to assess what happened with the elections and give an honest reckoning to the American people.

Why should he? Nothing happened with the elections other than perhaps some democRATs engaging in voter fraud. He was the duly elected president of the US, elected without any influence from foreign governments.
Even before he stepped into office, literally the day following his victory, some dems were calling for his impeachment...the Mueller charade had not even started yet. What the **** does that tell you Tibs?

He not only failed to do that, he's continued to question, shade, cover-up Russian involvement ever since.

That is also a lie. Damn right he continued to question, but you can in no way give an example of how he tried to cover up. Cover up what btw?

Really? What about everyone in the media, Hollywood, democRATS and the rest of libtardom?...would they have called for impeachment 100% guarantee?

Had Hillary won, we would be having none of this Russian collusion bullshit and Trump would be back in private business. That is a 100% guarantee.
Actual corruption took place within Obama regime. But to even mention "impeachment" would only land Republicans the racist label and they certainly wouldn't want any part of that.

Last edited:
I don't think Trump actually fears impeachment. He just doesn't want the distraction.

A part of me wants them to try for impeachment. It won't go anywhere. Mueller turned over every rock. They threw people in jail, bankrupted people, to pressure them to spill the beans on Trump and nobody did. Because he didn't do anything.

Pelosi knows this. I wonder if Pelosi is playing this as a sucker bet to get rid of some of the young ones gunning for her job totally committed then let them publicly embarrass themselves and end their careers. I guarantee there's a lot of old guard Dems who want the AOCs of the party gone.

I don't think Trump actually fears impeachment. He just doesn't want the distraction.

A part of me wants them to try for impeachment. It won't go anywhere. Mueller turned over every rock. They threw people in jail, bankrupted people, to pressure them to spill the beans on Trump and nobody did. Because he didn't do anything.

Pelosi knows this. I wonder if Pelosi is playing this as a sucker bet to get rid of some of the young ones gunning for her job totally committed then let them publicly embarrass themselves and end their careers. I guarantee there's a lot of old guard Dems who want the AOCs of the party gone.

She doesn’t want to impeach because that will result in a resolution (and most likely not the one she wants) before the election. The more they can investigate and delay and subpoena and imply and insinuate the better. They have nothing to run on but their hatred for Trump and desire to take him down. If that gets wrapped up unfavorably in a few months it does them no good. They will drag it out as long as they can.

Reactions: JMM

What crime would Trump's taxes show?

I'm sure he's audited nearly every year. If there was any crime in there, the IRS would have gave him the Wesley Snipes treatment years ago.

Some people did leak out a few years of Trump's taxes and they showed nothing, Maddow made a fool of herself touting one all day then it was a bunch of nothing, Then a few weeks ago, another was leaked that showed Trump lost money. The Dems tried to make a big deal about that but forgot that Trump wrote a damn book about how he went bankrupt. It's already public knowledge.

If Trump did reveal his taxes, it would be just like the Mueller report. They would show nothing illegal and the Dems would then accuse him of hiding his real returns.

She doesn’t want to impeach because that will result in a resolution (and most likely not the one she wants) before the election. The more they can investigate and delay and subpoena and imply and insinuate the better. They have nothing to run on but their hatred for Trump and desire to take him down. If that gets wrapped up unfavorably in a few months it does them no good. They will drag it out as long as they can.

That's what this whole circus is about...Pure and simple.