• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

My new favorite musician - Trump dress at the Grammys

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
I have no idea who Joy Villa is, but I feel compelled to buy some of her music after she wore this to the Grammy's.
gettyimages-6349565580-p2017.jpg

That took a lot of guts. I appreciate that.
Meanwhile, Katy Perry gets onstage and wears a RESIST bracelet. I will resist buying/listening to her. Easy peezy.

Reactions: MTC
Meanwhile, Katy Perry gets onstage and wears a RESIST bracelet. I will resist buying/listening to her. Easy peezy.

Resist what?

Resist accepting Trump as your president no matter how much good he does for this country?

IMO "resist" is an empty word that only serves to make butt hurt liberals feel less pain over Trumps election.

Resist what?

Resist accepting Trump as your president no matter how much good he does for this country?

IMO "resist" is an empty word that only serves to make butt hurt liberals feel less pain over Trumps election.

I would venture a guess that's what RESIST means. I have no clue. Empty word, much like Hope and Change.

I have no idea who Joy Villa is, but I feel compelled to buy some of her music after she wore this to the Grammy's.
gettyimages-6349565580-p2017.jpg

Is that a coconut or an Aunt Jemima?

No matter you're always going to have a few of those self-loathers. Which reminds me, where is Uncle Tom Carson hiding these days?

I'm guessing under his desk in shame because they sure aren't going to let him into Mar a Lago........even if he has the doubled up membership fee in hand.......................

No matter you're always going to have a few of those self-loathers. Which reminds me, where is Uncle Tom Carson hiding these days?

I'm guessing under his desk in shame because they sure aren't going to let him into Mar a Lago........even if he has the doubled up membership fee in hand.......................

please ... continue to show your racist hatred

when-itcomes-to-music-katy-perry-sure-has-some-great-3177193.png

No idea who she is either. One article I read speculated that she wore it "ironically"....

Seriously mods, this **** right here is flat out blatantly racist. I've seen others banned for less.

Now liberals are triggered by young black women?

Just shows how deep their hatred for America is

Amazing. Joy Villa voted for Trump . She’s standing up for what she believes in, which is what America was founded on.

Sales go through the roof! Her album #1

Seriously mods, this **** right here is flat out blatantly racist. I've seen others banned for less.

That was an absolutely horrible thing to say. Just shows how hate filled that prick is. The bigoted and intolerant left rears it's ugly head.

Really?

How long have you been here? You haven't noticed post after post from the Neo Tea Baggers with blatently racist stuff in them?

This is the non P C era they've dreamed about for so long....are your feelings hurt snowflake? Did my microaggression perturb that delicate cuckservative psyche?

Besides what I said is TRUE. No alternative facts here, just pointing out the "f**** you I got mine" mentality of minorities who are helped in climbing the societal ladder through progressive policies and programs, then stab said group in the back.

Again; see Ben Carson for clarification.

There was nothing "microaggression" about what you posted. It was racist, pure and simple. **** you!

Wearing a Donald Trump dress at the Grammys? That's like showing up at a PETA protest eating a double cheeseburger!

hahahahahahahaha - libs heads are asploding all over twitter

hilarious!

There was nothing "microaggression" about what you posted. It was racist, pure and simple. **** you!

Elfie is being a whiney ***** because blacks are leaving the Denocratic plantation in droves. It is actually quite amusing to watch the meltdown.

Racist much???

you can keep your racist comments to yourself and off his site.

Elfie is being a whiney ***** because blacks are leaving the Denocratic plantation in droves. It is actually quite amusing to watch the meltdown.

That's fine. Were replacing them with Trump Chumps ©suffering from buyers remorse at a 5 to 1 ratio.

Good times!

you've lost it, elfie. you no longer remember all the personalities you've created of various ethnicities and sex.
you're a ******* idiot.

you've lost it, elfie. you no longer remember all the personalities you've created of various ethnicities and sex.
you're a ******* idiot.

Yeah what your saying isn't racist or sexist, it's all part of some conspiracy.......

Alternative facts for an alternative reality.........

you are totally ******* clueless.

I guess someone isn't paying attention to what's going on around the country.

At least Repugnican Senators and reps are smart enough to hide in their offices.

And back at the ranch the POTUS is hunkered down hoping it all goes away.

I guess someone isn't paying attention to what's going on around the country.

At least Repugnican Senators and reps are smart enough to hide in their offices.

And back at the ranch the POTUS is hunkered down hoping it all goes away.

same **** that has been going on....whiny ***** liberals complaining about EVERYTHING and conservatives quietly going about their business and doing their jobs......