• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

NAACP leader lied about being black

I'm really hoping she got all kinds of scholarships or affirmative action type perks posing as a colored.

Remember the movie "Soul Man" with C. Thomas Howell?

I'm really hoping she got all kinds of scholarships or affirmative action type perks posing as a colored.

Remember the movie "Soul Man" with C. Thomas Howell?

She got a full ride to Howard University.

if she is removed based on her race, should white people riot the country clubs, Whole Foods and Bass Pro Shops?

She cant be dismissed because of her race. She's transracial. As with transgenders, the transracial community can't help feeling the way they do. She is a black trapped in a white body.

They should be accepted as normal. Feelings trump biology.

no question she grew up a Montana-American

298E481A00000578-3121061-_Rachel_is_very_good_at_using_her_artistic_skills_to_transform_h-m-8_1434107482179.jpg

Hit.

Went to college with her very very white brother. He was a good guy.

I think its some sort of super secret, college sanctioned, experiment on race vs sex. The fact that she's being "outed" so close to Bruce Jenner's news is fishy. The same PC crowd that cheered Bruce (and would hunt down and shame anyone who wouldnt) are the same people who are pissed about this. Oh, Bruce wasn't comfortable in his skin and hes a hero, but this nut isnt?

PC might just be looping around full circle. I can tell my wife to make a damn sandwich, and if she gets offended I'll just inform her that I identify as a woman, I can't be sexist. Also, that sandwich ain't gonna make itself sister.

I think its some sort of super secret, college sanctioned, experiment on race vs sex. The fact that she's being "outed" so close to Bruce Jenner's news is fishy. The same PC crowd that cheered Bruce (and would hunt down and shame anyone who wouldnt) are the same people who are pissed about this. Oh, Bruce wasn't comfortable in his skin and hes a hero, but this nut isnt?

PC might just be looping around full circle. I can tell my wife to make a damn sandwich, and if she gets offended I'll just inform her that I identify as a woman, I can't be sexist. Also, that sandwich ain't gonna make itself sister.

And it damn well better be on fresh rye with quality Dijon or **** is gonna get real.

I got a huge laugh out of this when it broke yesterday.

As I posted about it on Facebook "THE ***** HAS BLUE EYES!"

Transracial? Is that really a thing?

We've all seen wiggers, but I once saw a black redneck - at Kennywood. NASCAR t-shirt, big old belt buckle, wranglers, truck driver baseball cap, boots, a chew in, he even talked like a redneck. I was fascinated. I couldn't stop staring.

I was and still am so curious as to how he came to be.

I'll micro-aggress you if I want to, you privileged white male you.

Guess again. Pack up your rape culture and leave, oppressor.

Just like my Daddy used to say...."Lord loves a workin' man; don't trust whitey; see a doctor and get rid of it."

I woke up this morning a black woman. Funny, I looked the same in the mirror.

Last edited: