• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

NAACP leader lied about being black

I didn't know this was a thing! I think I'm going to become transabled today and sit around on my ***.

I didn't either. What in the **** is wrong with people?

CHUpivPUYAAHJsU.jpg

she rocked that hair tho. Never the less, she's a fraud. There's some self hate goin on there.

she sent herself threats?

talk about an attention *****

Washington police suspend investigation into Rachel Dolezal's racial harassment claims

SPOKANE, Wash. — Police in eastern Washington say they're no longer investigating racial harassment claims made by Rachel Dolezal, the head of a local NAACP chapter whose integrity was thrown into question when her mother said she's a white woman pretending to be black.

Dolezal has filed police complaints, saying she received hate mail at her organization's post office box.

Spokane police, however, say it's unlikely a letter that didn't have a date stamp or bar code could have been placed in the box without a key.

Police spokeswoman Teresa Fuller said Friday all investigations related to racial harassment complaints by Dolezal were suspended this week.

http://www.newser.com/article/2ae7d...rachel-dolezals-racial-harassment-claims.html

The more I read about her, the more nuts she becomes. Serious mental issues going on here.

Should have gotten my daughter to identify as black. Wouldn't have these college bills, probably.

One of the old ladies on my wife's side of the family claims her mother or grandmother or whatever was Lenni Lenape, which would mean my daughter could have some of that in her. Never looked into it though.

I'm just good old everyday walking around Scots-Irish. Nothing for me.

I'm Asian for the next couple of hours.

Spray-tan lives matter.

Stand back

The Rev. Al has something to say

Rev. Al Sharpton Blasts Rachel Dolezal’s Parents For Her Scandal

Rev. Al Sharpton is questioning why Rachel Dolezal’s parents chose to out her for faking her racial identity now of all times.

The Black community was really shocked to find out that the president of the NAACP’s Spokane chapter was pretending to be a Black woman. This information was new to us, but this was really nothing new for her family.

Despite what Rachel’s done during her tenure at the NAACP, and the lengths she’s gone to to make everyone believe that she’s a Black woman, Al told TMZ that her parents are really the only ones to blame for this mess.

He understands that much of their decision to reveal their daughter’s lie was due to a family dispute, but he’s still questioning why they chose to drop this bomb now after so many years. “You’ve got to ask, why would your mother and father after all this time come out [with this]. What is that all about?”

“Are you really going to do this to your kid? Are we really going to have this kind of dysfunctional family stuff play out ad distract us from real civil rights causes,” Sharpton continued. “And you’ve got to ask the question: What is mom and dad’s motive here?”

http://newsone.com/3122217/rev-al-sharpton-blasts-rachel-dolezals-parents-for-her-scandal/

Stand back

The Rev. Al has something to say

Rev. Al Sharpton Blasts Rachel Dolezal’s Parents For Her Scandal

Rev. Al Sharpton is questioning why Rachel Dolezal’s parents chose to out her for faking her racial identity now of all times.

The Black community was really shocked to find out that the president of the NAACP’s Spokane chapter was pretending to be a Black woman. This information was new to us, but this was really nothing new for her family.

Despite what Rachel’s done during her tenure at the NAACP, and the lengths she’s gone to to make everyone believe that she’s a Black woman, Al told TMZ that her parents are really the only ones to blame for this mess.

He understands that much of their decision to reveal their daughter’s lie was due to a family dispute, but he’s still questioning why they chose to drop this bomb now after so many years. “You’ve got to ask, why would your mother and father after all this time come out [with this]. What is that all about?”

“Are you really going to do this to your kid? Are we really going to have this kind of dysfunctional family stuff play out ad distract us from real civil rights causes,” Sharpton continued. “And you’ve got to ask the question: What is mom and dad’s motive here?”

http://newsone.com/3122217/rev-al-sharpton-blasts-rachel-dolezals-parents-for-her-scandal/

From what I have read, Batshit and her parents have been estranged and haven't spoken for years. So yes, Al. Blame mommy and daddy. Wow.

From what I have read, Batshit and her parents have been estranged and haven't spoken for years. So yes, Al. Blame mommy and daddy. Wow.

Also, the only reason her parents came forward is because they were being questioned by reporters after news broke about her phony hate crime. So once again, her own fault...she's the one who ultimately sought out the attention to herself and her "blackness".

One of the old ladies on my wife's side of the family claims her mother or grandmother or whatever was Lenni Lenape, which would mean my daughter could have some of that in her. Never looked into it though.

I'm confused. By "old ladies" are you referring to your wife's mother, grandmother, or great grandmother? If not, then your wife and daughter would not have any of that in them.

I'm confused. By "old ladies" are you referring to your wife's mother, grandmother, or great grandmother? If not, then your wife and daughter would not have any of that in them.

My wife's grandmother's sisters. Meaning my wife's great grandmother supposedly was part Lenni Lenape. That means it could be in my wife and daughter, right?

From the list of "25 Best Rachel Dolezal Memes".

11378692_433071706875725_1511760089_n.jpg

She just practiced what she preached

CHbGLtBWwAA6lmX.jpg