• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Nationwide dog and pony **** show.

As I keep saying Leftists hate the 2nd Amendment because an armed population wil not willingly get on the train cars to the reeducation centers. If you don't think it can happen in a civilized country think again. They are arresting people in European countries for comments on social media complaining about Muslim Rape gangs and migrant crime. Don't think for a moment the tolerant left doesn't want you dead if they can't control you completely.

Ha....cuz that's what Anglos fear more than anything....anything.....non-whites "raping" their women. Its been a perpetual fearmongering agenda since the "negro" got off the boats in shackles and their endowments were recognized.
This fear/fantasy nonsense is total bullshit. Nobody on the left wants you clowns dead...stop perpetuating Fox drivel man....**** is tired and played out.

I honestly believe you folks invest in that "white genocide" theory nonsense perpetuated for stormfront and the extreme White nationalist pundits. "Afraid theyre gonna wipe us out if they take power and numbers, breeding us out, flooding the country with brown folks...."

It's incrementalism guy. This week it's "assault weapons" next week its Pistols. A week later its hunting rifles with a scope. A week after that it's pump action shotguns. The eventual goal is total civilian disarmament. Every gun control organization has stated this all you have to do is look for it.

Like we have never ever banned assault weapons before .....we have....did you lose more access after the previous ban ?

Its easier to purchase a gun in America than it is to purchase a vehicle, or adopt a pet.

Gun control doesn't equate to Gun eradication. Theres over 300 million firearms in this nation...a total ban wont happen and the government trying to confiscate guns, ends in a nationwide massacre the world has never seen. It. wont. happen.
Stop suggesting it will.

Ha....cuz that's what Anglos fear more than anything....anything.....non-whites "raping" their women. Its been a perpetual fearmongering agenda since the "negro" got off the boats in shackles and their endowments were recognized.
This fear/fantasy nonsense is total bullshit. Nobody on the left wants you clowns dead...stop perpetuating Fox drivel man....**** is tired and played out.

I honestly believe you folks invest in that "white genocide" theory nonsense perpetuated for stormfront and the extreme White nationalist pundits. "Afraid theyre gonna wipe us out if they take power and numbers, breeding us out, flooding the country with brown folks...."

Rotherham Happened. The mass rapes on New Years Eve in Cologne Germany happened. Gang rapes by North African migrants happen all over Europe. And yeah demographics are destiny and I never voted to be replaced.

LOL. all about race, huh? I had no idea, thanks for clearing that up.

Not that it matters to you, but I don't want ANYONE, regardless of race, raping women. Are you saying non-white men won't be able to control themselves?

that is just bullshit. I don't remember a background check to buy my last truck or adopt my rescue dog......

I did have to have a home visit before i could adopt my dog...

Gun control doesn't equate to Gun eradication.

Yes it does. Libs are saying they want "common sense gun regulation" but if you ask what they mean by "common sense" they can't answer the question. They can't say what they really want.
Making schools gun-free zones seems pretty common sense to me but it doesn't seem to be working.

To buy your last truck, you had to register it, to drive it you have to have license in which you passed the required tests to operate it and
you had to have insurance to cover the costs of any damage it might cause.

I don't want to take away peoples guns, just regulate them like cars.

To buy your last truck, you had to register it, to drive it you have to have license in which you passed the required tests to operate it and

You don't have a right to operate a vehicle on the roadways. You do have a right to self defense and to bare arms to that end.

You don't have a right to operate a vehicle on the roadways. You do have a right to self defense and to bare arms to that end.

This should be obvious to anyone.

LOL. all about race, huh? I had no idea, thanks for clearing that up.

Seems to me that is a common thread with Blitz....jus sayin'

th

There are plenty of situations and allowable restrictions on the Constitution's Bill of Rights.

I wish the left would acknowledge that they have to work around the 2nd amendment right just like you'd work around (with any law) any other right granted, be it free speech, search and seizure, voting, jury selection, et. al.

I mean the Constitution is purposely NOT black or white. It is gray. The language is not written in this legaleze way that would or could define every situation. They purposely decided that some judges might interpret a law as constitutional or unconstitutional differently.

All that said, there are SOME gun restrictions that would and have held up to judicial review for Constitutionality. And I wish the left, if their goal really is for the "betterment" of America would respect the Constitution at least enough to talk about what they want in that context.

There is just too much of a vibe from the left that want/envy gun laws in Europe, Australia or Canada all of which DO NOT HAVE a 2nd amendment right to bear arms, thus those examples are all moot and irrelevant.

The lack of knowledge about actual guns is also a consistent problem and their misunderstanding of why some Americans so strongly believe in the 2nd amendment. All those issues degrade their expertise to even discuss the issue rationally. Thus they become irrational, speaking only emotionally, which is NOT the way to discuss laws that are such a lightning rod of emotion in the first place.

Since a well regulated Militia is necessary for a free state, how many well regulated militias are there in the United States? Can you name them?

and

I see what you did there. See, you don't have to have insurance for the damage the vehicle might cause. You know that. Or, maybe you don't. Insurance is to cover the cost of any damage YOU might cause while driving the vehicle. By itself, vehicles do not damage anything. By itself, guns do not cause damage or injury. In both cases, only a careless or deranged moron cause damage with guns and vehicles. Again, you know that. Or, maybe you don't.

Since a well regulated Militia is necessary for a free state, how many well regulated militias are there in the United States? Can you name them?

The citizens of the United States of America. That is the well regulated militia. Again, you know that. Or, maybe you don't.

I see lots a folks afraid of change that's on the horizon.

We got folks wishing deadly harm on marchers. We got folks suggesting keynote speakers and youthful front personalities don't know what they are talking about. This screams of desperation and fear of change and its all propaganda driven.

Again---NO ONE WANTS TO BAN YOUR ****** GUNS !!! Stricter gun legislation doesn't equate to repealment of the 2nd Amendment.

Anyway...back to your panic-ladened vitriolic replies to this movement. And buying more guns so the problem magically goes away.

The largest terror attacks and loss of life occurred on 9/11 with no weapons used at all. Box cutters and airplanes managed to kill just under 3000 people, should we ban box cutters and airline travel since you value life over weapons?The Boston Marathon Bombers did not use any weapons at all, pressure cookers filled with nails, should we ban those as well? In 2014 in Pennsylvania a student stabbed 21 students, teachers, and resource officers...should we ban all knives too? Drunk driving kills 10,000 people a year, maybe we should pass a law to prevent that...oh wait, there already is one. In almost every state is it illegal to sell or possess a firearm under the age of 18 unless it is given by a parent. So once again there is a law in place, does that stop shootings from happening? Does the law stop the Meth crisis? The war on drugs has done little to stop the crisis so much so that we are now giving needles and creating safe places for addicts to inject. You continue to blame inanimate objects for violence instead of the person committing the crime. People that are intent on killing someone will find a way and no law is going to prevent it from happening.. If a law is supposed to stop crime, apparently it is not working. It is all a matter of personal responsibility and accountability. Here is an original thought, address mental health, address bullying in the classrooms, address why in Parkland the police and FBI were notified numerous times and did nothing to stop the threat. ." If even one of those three areas had been addressed, the odds of the Parkland Incident occurring is greatly reduced. Until you address those core issues, nothing will change. Finally, understand that if someone wants to kill you badly enough, there is little if anything you can do to stop it. They can use a car, hammer, ice pick...take your choice. So why not address WHY they are intent on committing the crime and how to prevent it.

How many criminals are licensed to carry, purchased their weapons thru a store that is licensed to sell firearms, and have their weapon registered? The people intent on doing harm will find a firearm, pipe bomb, pressure cooker, airplane, box cutter...etc. No amount of legislation is ever going to make anyone safer.

To carry this further, it has nothing to do with a militia.

The 2nd Amendment reads....A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

The right of the PEOPLE. Not the right of the militia. THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE.

Damn liberal commie ******** coming to take our guns....oh wait.

1398128975000-XXX-130972-Stevens-03.JPG

Former Supreme Court justice: ‘Repeal the Second Amendment’

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...eme-court-justice-repeal-the-second-amendment

Former Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens is calling for a repeal of the Second Amendment, decrying the right to bear arms as outdated and misunderstood.

In an op-ed published by The New York Times, Stevens, a Republican, said that students and anti-gun violence advocates should press lawmakers to take on the amendment.

While protests have so far focused on implementing new restrictions on semi-automatic weapons and strengthening background checks for gun purchases, he wrote, repealing the Second Amendment would result in more lasting change.

"That support is a clear sign to lawmakers to enact legislation prohibiting civilian ownership of semiautomatic weapons, increasing the minimum age to buy a gun from 18 to 21 years old, and establishing more comprehensive background checks on all purchasers of firearms," Stevens wrote.

"But the demonstrators should seek more effective and more lasting reform," he continued. "They should demand a repeal of the Second Amendment."

The op-ed came three days after hundreds of thousands of protesters gathered in cities across the country to demand an end to gun violence. The March for Our Lives rallies were organized in the wake of a deadly mass shooting at a high school in Parkland, Fla., last month.

Since then, the students of that school have emerged as some of the most vocal advocates for new gun control laws and have called on lawmakers to distance themselves from the National Rifle Association and strengthen firearm restrictions.

Stevens wrote that the Second Amendment has been misinterpreted in recent decades to extend beyond its original intent to allow citizens to form militias in the face of potential government tyranny.

Repealing it would lift legal protections for firearm sellers and manufacturers and would ultimately reduce gun violence in the U.S., he wrote.

"That simple but dramatic action would move Saturday’s marchers closer to their objective than any other possible reform," Stevens wrote.

How many criminals are licensed to carry, purchased their weapons thru a store that is licensed to sell firearms, and have their weapon registered? The people intent on doing harm will find a firearm, pipe bomb, pressure cooker, airplane, box cutter...etc. No amount of legislation is ever going to make anyone safer.

You are correct but I don't think it's a wise idea to give them readily available semi-automatic weapons and high capacity magazines to make their task easier.

To carry this further, it has nothing to do with a militia.

The 2nd Amendment reads....A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

The right of the PEOPLE. Not the right of the militia. THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE.

“Well regulated”

You are correct but I don't think it's a wise idea to give them readily available semi-automatic weapons and high capacity magazines to make their task easier.

A semi-automatic Glock 9mm is more deadly in a close quarter encounter than any assault rifle. That is where the problem lies, what makes one weapon any more deadly than another. Hell, a shotgun in close quarters will do more damage to a larger number of people than any handgun or rifle.

“Well regulated”

When the constitution was written, newspapers were printed by hand one sheet at a time and horse back carrier was still the means of distribution. I don't hear you crying to outlaw the internet, smart phones, cell phones, or any other means of free speech that we now use today.

Their task is INFINITY easy already. Hell, go to any high school upon release in the afternoon and see how many hundreds of students cross the streets with little regard to their surroundings. One full size truck could injure or kill 50+ people in the blink of an eye. If someone is intent on killing another human being the task is incredibly easy, the hard part is understanding why and figuring out how to fix that problem. Trying to outlaw firearms, magazines or any other inanimate object is not solving the root cause and will only lead to new and creative ways of mass terrorism to occur.