• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Nationwide dog and pony **** show.

Sure thing Skippy. Keep preaching the status quo. Everything's perfectly fine, totally normal, the amount of gun violence in the US. Just make sure you invest in a bulletproof vest and keep your kids close by.

_98140705_gun_comparison_640_v2-nc.png

Lol, are you for ******* real?

The major portion of that 64% are homicides committed in places like Chicago, LA, and New York...by inner city thugs....using HANDGUNS, you know, the firearms that you said in post #261 you wouldn't ban.

A good place to start, the next steps being looking at mental health, prescription drug abuse, etc. in tackling the mass shooting epidemic.

so you want the government, who failed to secure the safety of students in schools HOW MANY TIMES, to infringe upon HIPPA and control mental health data, all the while you scream, ***** and moan about Russian hackers?

you've clearly thought this out.

btw - how many gun deaths are lumped into your graphs that were suicides? 2/3. then, of those homicides, how many were committed via "assault rifle"? less than 1%.
compare this to your stance on border security and your hypocrisy is glowing so bright it's preventing alien life forms from millions of light years away from making contact with us.

since the issue in all the mass shootings has been the mental health of the individual it would seem that is the place to start. In the school shootings, it seems that in each case the shooter was bullied by his peers and felt isolated...wouldn't that be a good place to start....fix the cause of the shootings not the tool used.

Novel ******* concept

Lol, are you for ******* real?

The major portion of that 64% are homicides committed in places like Chicago, LA, and New York...by inner city thugs....using HANDGUNS, you know, the firearms that you said in post #261 you wouldn't ban.

re-read it. he said he would absolutely ban them.

A good place to start, the next steps being looking at mental health, prescription drug abuse, etc. in tackling the mass shooting epidemic.

Like I keep saying leftists hate civilian ownership of firearms because an armed populace won't willingly get on the train cars to the reeducation centers. With the exception of mental health(Slinging SSRIs like candy on Haloween) none of that has anything to do with stopping mass shootings.

Seems to me there's no good argument for allowing weapons any more sophisticated than these. Perhaps the law could allow for scopes for dropping deer, boar, etc. a bit further away. ;)

6b4a12c8bf291ec60ba1d7e14ac0ff8f.jpg

I'm gonna walk in, ***** slap you and walk out with your glock

how many times will you ***** slap him? pretty sure those slaps are like Lays chips. Can't stop at one.

Seems to me there's no good argument for allowing weapons any more sophisticated than these. Perhaps the law could allow for scopes for dropping deer, boar, etc. a bit further away. ;)

those, too, could also be misinterpreted as semi-auto since one shot = one trigger pull.

there is no good argument for allowing discussions other than by handwritten letter...disconnect from the internet....

those, too, could also be misinterpreted as semi-auto since one shot = one trigger pull.

You're right, wtf am I thinking? Let's stick with these, should cover the basic tenents of the 2nd Amendment and there wouldn't be much of a need for background checks et al.

Best-Nerf-Guns.jpg

So criminals getting weapons illegally will have semi-automatic and even fully automatic weapons and we should all own single shot rifles to defend and protect ourselves. You can't make this **** up.

You're right, wtf am I thinking? Let's stick with these, should cover the basic tenents of the 2nd Amendment and there wouldn't be much of a need for background checks et al.

Best-Nerf-Guns.jpg

those, clearly, violate 2A and would not, in any way, ensure 1A

Best-Nerf-Guns.jpg

I am sure those look too intimidating to most of the liberals, they would probably include all toy guns as well.

So Kathy Griffin holding the fake severed head of Trump is terribly offensive, but comments like this get a pass? Where’s Tim?

He shouldn't have said that and it was out of line.

Given the calls for the death by the Left for those on the Right, I'm not surprised at all that we've devolved to this however.

f65.png

So criminals getting weapons illegally will have semi-automatic and even fully automatic weapons and we should all own single shot rifles to defend and protect ourselves. You can't make this **** up.

and if you shoot black criminals, you're racist.
them white *************, though. **** them.